Mick Rory/heatwave and Leonar...

Per gbow1999

Reader preferences for Mick Rory and Leonard Snart. Més

How you meet them both and join the Legends
Mick Rory getting together
Leonard Snart getting together
Mick Rory Powers and how he reacts
Leonard Snart Powers and how he reacts
Mick Rory Break up
Leonard Snart Break up
Mick Rory Secrets
Leonard Snart Secrets
Mick Rory Talk
Leonard Snart Talk
Mick Rory cuddles
Leonard Snart Cuddles
Baby's
Mick Rory Your death
Leonard Snart your death
Mick rory alive
Leonard alive
Mick imagine
Leonard Imagine part one
Leonard imagine part two
Mick imagine
Leonard imagine
Mick imagine
Leonard imagine
Leonard Imagine
Soulmate AU Mick Rory
Soulmate AU Leonard Snart
Mick imagine
Snart imagine
Mick meeting in another way and how you left.
Snart meeting in another way and how you left.
Mick sixteen years later
Snart sixteen years later
Mick Date night
Snart date night
Mick first kiss
Snart First kiss
Mick I have a question
Leonard I have a question
Mick a bored day
Leonard a bored day
Mick breakup
Leonard breakup
Father
Mick Reunion
Leonard Reunion
If you like this story read
Mick imagine
Leonard imagine
Mick imagine
Leonard imagine
Your jealous Mick
Your jealous Leonard
Requests
Mick Imagine
Mick and Leonard Imagine
I like one
I like two
Mick imagine
Leonard imagine
Mick imagine
Leonard imagine
Ideas
Leonard
Mick
Leonard
Mick
Leonard
Mick 1
Leonard
Mick 2
Leonard
Mick
Leonard
Mick
Leonard
Leonard
Mick
Mick
Leonard
Mick
Leonard
Leonard
Mick
Leonard
Mick
Leonard
Mick
Leonard
Mick
Leonard
Mick
Leonard
Leonard
Mick

Mick imagine

1.8K 46 6
Per gbow1999

Imagine that you are apart of the legend but are Barry Allen's nerdy sister. You become friends with Snart and Mick and you go on a mission with Mick.

"Hey Y/N your with me on this mission." Mick said walking up to me.

"Okay so what do we have to do?" I asked curiously.

"We have to act like a married couple." He said smirking.

"Act like a married couple? Okay." I said laughing.

We got ready and went to the house that we had bought for this. I made some food and then the neighbors came over to talk to us. Our neighbor was my dad and mother.

"We wanted to welcome you." My mother said handing us a pan.

"Thank you this looks amazing please I just made dinner how about you all come in." I said smiling.

"Thank you I'll go get our children." She said walking over to get them.

She came back with me and Barry.

"This is Barry and Y/N I'm Nora and this is my husband Henry." She said smiling.

"This is my husband Mick and my name is also Y/N." I said smiling down at them.

"See there is other people with your name pumpkin." My dad said smiling.

"I'll go get the food." I said walking into the kitchen.

"I'm gonna help her." Mick said following me.

"You okay?" He asked wrapping his arms around me.

"Yea just seeing her it is different." I said smiling up at him.

"Just remember we need to play our parts." He said grabbing the food and taking it in there while I grabbed some cups and drinks.

"So how did you meet?" Little me asked.

"We met at work our boss really introduced us to each other.... my brother told me about him." I explained.

"Was it love at first sight?"

"No at first I listened to what my brother told me and I stayed away from him.... but in the end he became my lovable moron." I said smiling at Mick.

"You better be lucky I love you." Mick said laughing.

"That is so sweet." My mother said, " I hope you two stay together for a long time."

"Same for you two you are amazing people thank you for welcoming us." I said smiling.

They left and we got everything ready and left we then were given a invite to meet at a party back home.

"I think we should all go." Sara said happily.

"Same." Ray said.

"Lets go my morons." I said laughing.

"Hey I'm your only moron." Mick said smiling.

"No your my only lovable moron there is a difference." I said kissing his cheek.

I went to find a outfit and Mick followed me.

"So why are you getting dressed up?" He asked.

"Cisco I use to like him when I was home and now that I'm coming back and seeing him I want to look nice." I explained.

"Good luck he is a idiot if he doesn't see how amazing you are." Mick said getting up and leaving.

Being honest it isn't because of Cisco I'm getting dressed up it's because of Mick. I usually wear a Star Wars shirt and leggings. I want him to see me in something different. I found my dress that I would wear it was a long red one. I got dressed and met everyone at the landing. Sara was with Leonard while Ray was with Vixen who was flirting with Mick and Nate was with himself. I was suppose to go with Mick but he isn't talking to me. We made it there to see everyone excluding my dad.

"Y/N!!!" He said happily coming up and hugging me.

"Dad I missed you." I said smiling at him.

"I missed you to pumpkin." He said kissing my forehead.

I walked over to Iris and talked to her.

"You know you should ask Cisco to dance he hasn't stopped looking at you." She said smirking.

"I don't wanna dance with him there is someone else I want to dance with who is amazing." I said smiling.

"Who?"

"Not gonna say."

"Mind if I steal Y/N?" My dad asked.

"Yep she is all yours." Iris said walking away.

"So still have my last name pumpkin?" He asked raising a eyebrow.

"Yes... wait do you remember that?" I asked shocked.

"Yes and one thing I remember is the way you and him looked at each other.... it was the way I looked at your mother.... Y/N are you in love with him?"

"Yes I am.... but he doesn't like me he likes Vixen." I explained sadly.

"That night I saw how he felt for you sweetie tell him." Dad said pushing me over to Mick.

I walked over to him and ran into Cisco.

"Hey you look amazing." He said smiling at me.

"Thanks." I said trying to leave the conversation.

"Wanna dance?"

"I'm sorry but no I am saving my first dance with a special someone." I said walking away.

I walked over to Mick and set beside him at the bar.

"Beer please." I said smiling.

"I'm surprised your not dancing with Cisco." Mick said looking at his drink.

"Didn't want to."

"Why you like him so dance with him."

"I use to like him.... but I now know I don't."

"How?"

"Because all night I have been thinking about dancing with only one guy." I explained.

"Who is the lucky guy?" He asked looking away from me.

"You." I said seriously.

He turned to look at me. Just when he was about to say something Vixen came over.

"Hey honey how about you and I go have some fun?" She asked kissing him.

She pulled away and looked at me.

"Oh where you and him talking?" She asked smirking.

"No he is all yours." I said getting up and walking away.

I ran outside and slide down the wall crying. How could I be so stupid of course he likes her she is pretty and not just some nerd sister of a hero. She is a hero and I'm nothing. I got up and decided to take a walk. I walked for a while and then it started to ran.

"Seriously what did I do to deserve this?" I asked angry.

"Maybe walk away before some one could talk to you." I heard from behind me.

I turned around to see Mick standing behind me soaked to the bone.

"What do you want?" I asked angry.

"To have that dance." He said walking up to me and gently grabbing my hand.

(Listen to the song all the way)

He held onto my hand and pulled me into him. He wrapped one hand around my waist and started to sway with me. I laid my head on his shoulder as we swayed to the imaginary music. He spun me and the spun me back into him. I looked up at him and he leaned down and kissed me while we still swayed.

"I'm not good with my feelings.... but I do care for you." He whispered.

"I love you." I said quietly.

He smiled and showed he loved me to by gently kissing me again.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

#TMNT Per Bee

Fanfiction

366K 6.8K 46
TMNT x Reader
354K 6.4K 179
I will be doing -Mick Rory -Leonard Snart -Ray Palmer -Rip Hunter - Sarah Lance -Malcolm Merlyn -Eobard Thawne -Damien Darhk - and Jax Jefferson I w...
149K 1.8K 56
Magcon preferences hope you enjoy!!!!
11.1K 312 22
its in the title. Requests are open