Mick Date night

I was just making my way home when I saw that my door was open. I grabbed my gun and slowly walked inside. I walked into the living room and aimed my gun at the figure of a man.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my house!" I yelled not moving my gun.

"Well Princess you don't gotta yell it's just little ole me." He said turning around.

"Mick what are you doing here this late?" I asked lowering my gun.

"I'm here to catch up remember we said that we would." He said smirking.

"What do you have planned?" I asked putting my gun up.

"Well lets go to a bar and have some drinks." He said grabbing my coat.

"I'm not gonna get arrested am I because I have a brother who doesn't need me in jail." I said laughing.

"No you won't now let's go Princess." Mick said grabbing my hand and leading me to a motorcycle in the back of my house.

We got on and he drove us to a bar some ways down the street. He ordered our drinks and some food. While we are he asked me about why I became a goody two shoes.

"My mom was murdered and..... my dad was put in jail for it. Barry didn't have anyone else and I wanted to keep him safe and I knew he didn't need me in jail." I said looking at my drink.

"You always were one to give up everything to make your brother happy....... I'm sorry about your mom." He said smiling at me.

"It's fine she hated me any way." I said taking a drink of my beer.

"Did I ever tell you what happen to my parents?" Mick asked after a while of silence.

"No. I don't think you have."

"I was playing with a match and I dropped it..... started a fire killing them both." He said closing your eyes.

"Mick that isn't your fault accidents happen." I said laying my hand on his.

"Yea after awhile of blaming myself I learned that..... don't blame yourself for losing your mother it isn't your fault Princess." Mick said looking me in the eyes.

"You know use to I couldn't stand for you to call me that..... now I won't let any one but you call me it." I said laughing.

"It's been over sixteen years since I last heard from you and the one thing I missed was that stupid laugh." Mick said smiling.

"Still the same can't compliment a girl so you insult her...... I don't think you have complemented any woman you speak to." I said laughing.

Mick rolled his eyes and grumbled something under his breath. Which made me laugh harder. After almost spending two hours in the bar we left on Mick's motorcycle.

"So I told you if we ever met again that I would give this back..... so here." I said handing him the lighter.

"Keep it." Mick said pushing it back into my hands.

"Come one Mick you love this lighter and your just giving it to me..... why?"

"I found something I like even better and if that something has that lighter I know she thinks about me." He said smirking.

"What makes you think about that hot head?" I asked smiling.

"Because she hasn't called the cops yet..... especially since she works for the Flash." He said walking closer to me.

My phone then started to ring and I sighed answering it.

"Hey sis we have a crime I need back up." Barry said over the phone.

"Yea I'm on my way I'll see you in a few love ya bro." I said hanging up.

"Gotta go already?" He asked looking down at me.

"Yea I do.... I'll talk to you later." I said kissing his cheek and walking out of the house.