Leonard

"Oh come on (y/n)! It will be fun!" Kara yelled as she chased after me.

"For the final time, no!" I snapped as I walked past her.

"Please! I really need you there so I don't end up making a fool out of myself!" She whined.

"Fine! But if I get burned..."

"I know you will freeze me. Thanks your the best!" She exclaimed hugging me.

We soon left with Barry and Cisco and arrived on their earth. I laughed as Kara showed what she could do while I leaned against the wall.

"Who is gorgeous over there?" A deep voice asked.

I turned to see who had spoken and met eyes with a man in a jacket with goggles. He was looking at me with a sinful smirk and I quickly looked away as Kara walked up to me.

"Guys meet Elsa.... I'm just kidding this is (y/n) (l/n) but on her earth she is known as the Ice Maiden. I wouldn't make her mad." He said with a laugh.

I smirked as I froze the wall I was leaning on and Kara sent me a glare.

"What?" I asked with a smile.

"Ice Maiden... more like the queen of ice in my books and also in beauty." The man said with a wink.

I felt a small blush spread to my cheeks as I looked away from him. After awhile I learned his name was Leonard Snart and that he was a known criminal/ hero. He had almost been killed trying to stop the time lords from destroying the world.

"So Ice Maiden right?" The guy I learned was called Mick asked as he walked up to me.

"Yea that's me. What do you want?" I asked as I sent him a glare.

"Got a hot sister?" He asked with a smirk.

"If I did I wouldn't let her near you hot shot." I said walking away.

I felt him grab my hand and I quickly turned and got ready to freeze him but Leonard came up and took Mick's hand off of me.

"Mick.... that isn't the way to treat a beautiful woman." He said sending him a frown.

Mick groaned and walked away, leaving me alone with Leonard.

"Didn't need your help." I said sending him a glare.

"I wasn't helping you, sweetheart. I was stopping Mick from becoming an ice sickle." He said with a smirk.

"He would of thawed." I said going to walk past him.

"Yeah but then he would of been mad and I can't have him being mad at someone as cute as you." He said with a chuckle.

"Mister Snart you are trending on thine ice." I said with a smirk.

"What can I say I like to live dangerously." He said with a smirk.

"You couldn't handle me." I said as I walked past him.

It wasn't long before we stoped the invasion and Kara and I were getting ready to leave.

"Thank you for helping us." Oliver said with a smile.

"It was no problem." Kara said happily.

"You know K.... I think I might stay here for awhile.... travel through time." I said as I watched Leonard talk to Mick.

"Good luck." She said with a wink.

I laughed as Cisco took her home and I walked over to Sara and asked about joining them on their quest.

"Fine with me, also hope you don't mind but you will be rooming next to Snart." She said with a wink.

"I think I can live." I said with a smile.

It wasn't long before we started going everywhere and me and Snart ended up getting closer. One day I decided to tease him and I stole his jacket from him. I smiled as. I slipped it on over a tank top and jeans and walked onto the bridge. I sent Ray a wink and set down beside Leonard.

"So your the one that took my jacket." He said with a smirk.

"It's warm." I said with a smile.

He chuckled as we listened to Sara and then left for our rooms to get ready for the mission. I heard my door open and turned to see Leonard leaning against the door with a smirk.

"What do you need Snart?" I asked with a smile.

"Sara said you and I don't have to be on the mission." He said with a smirk.

"Really? Why ever would she do that?" I asked with a smirk.

"Something about me needing to get the stick out of my butt and kiss you." He said calmly.

"So.... are you going to?" I asked with a smirk.

He chuckled as he pulled me against him and pressed his lips against mine in a passionate kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer as I kissed him back. After awhile we pulled apart and I tried to catch my breath as he smiled down at me.

....

"FINALLY!!!! I thought he would never get that stick out of his a-"

"Shut up Mick!" Sara yelled.

I laughed as I kissed Leonard and then we pulled apart when we heard the sound of a pan hitting someone over the head.

"Mick is a idiot." Leonard whispered as he heard Mick cursing up a storm.

He went to leave but I grabbed him and pulled him in for another kiss.

"Forget about him. I'm sure Sara won't hurt him..... to bad." I said with a smile.

He chuckled as he shut my door and locket it as he pulled me in for another kiss.