Mick Rory Talk

Since I heard that Mick was Chronos I was sadden and confused. All I could think about is why he didn't kill me. Mick didn't care about me, I was just the girl he was sleeping with.

"Y/N talk to him." Sara said walking into the room.

"Why I don't mean anything to him?" I asked sadly.

"Look at me.....he tried to kill all of us except you. He cares he just doesn't know how to show it." She said walking out of the room.

I was walking to the center of the ship when my legs took me to his cell. I was waiting at the door.

"You know I haven't went in there either." Leonard said standing behind me.

"I want to, but I'm scared." I said quietly.

Leonard hit a button and then gave me a nod to go into the room. When I walked in a saw Mick sitting down and looking at the ground.

"So who has come to grace me with their presence?" He asked not looking up.

"Just the woman you were screwing." I said crossing my arms.

His head shot up and he looked at me. His face went from surprised to a "oh its just you." 

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Answers like I don't know.....why didn't you kill me or I don't know why act like you care when you are Chronos?" I asked glaring at him.

"Doesn't matter." He said looking away.

"It does to me Mick!"

"Why? Why after everything can you not hate me!" He yelled.

"CAUSE I LOVE YOU! I love you Mick Rory and no matter what I'm always gonna be in love with you." I said opening the door and stepping in.

"Get out." He said looking at me.

"No." I said sitting on the floor.

He walked up to me and picked me up and pushed me against the wall gently. I looked up at him and saw that he was looking at my stomach.

"You know the baby is yours right?" I asked touching his cheek.

"Haircut told me also said that you were about a month." He said leaning his head on my shoulder.

"Yea they are taking me back so I can have our baby." I said softly.

"Our baby.... after everything I did you still call the baby ours."

"Because the baby is ours it takes two to have one."

"I lied to you." He said softly.

"Which time?" I asked laughing.

"When I said you were just the girl I was screwing I lied. You mean so much more to me..... you where the only thing I thought about when the Time Masters had me." He said letting me go.

I grabbed a hold of Micks head and forced him to kiss me. I put all the love and understanding in that one kiss. He wrapped his arms gently around my waist and pulled me into him. We stayed like that until he pulled away.

"I love you." I said pecking his lips.

"I love you more and also I got a question....when this is over Will you marry me?" He asked.

"Yes." I said kissing him.