Mick imagine

So I'm the best friend of Mick and Leonard. I joined the Legends with them but I was captured by the time masters. They tortured me for what felt like years and finally they made me into Chronos.

I was sent to kill all of them including Mick and Leonard

I was sent to kill all of them including Mick and Leonard. I had captured Mick and had him on my ship.

"Listen you bastard when I get out of this I swear I will kill you for what you all did to my (y/n)!!" He yelled angry.

"You really are the dumb one." I said in a deep voice as I walked over to him.

I took off my mask to show him that it was me.

"(Y/N)... your alive?" He asked shocked.

"No she isn't do you know what they did to her they tortured her for years. They made her see you and Leonard torturing her. She had to watch the man she loved torture her!" I yelled angry.

"(Y/N) please come back we need you. I need you. Please I promise they will never hurt you again!" He begged.

I laid a key some away and the left to fight the others. I had lost and was now in a glass cage. Everyone was trying to bring me back the only one who hadn't need in the room was Mick which was surprising because he had been the one to first fight for me back. After a few days he finally came in but I didn't look at him.

"Please come back to me. I am begging you I need my best friend back I need (Y/N)." Mick begged me.

"She is dead." I said trying not to cry.

"She can't be cause I can still feel her. Please I need you back."

"I'm not her don't you see they killed her they killed me!" I yelled with tears.

"No they didn't if they did you wouldn't be here I wouldn't see you right here in front of me." He said opening the door and walking inside.

"I don't want to hurt you Mick I don't want to hurt you." I said backing away.

"(Y/N) you won't and they won't hurt you ever again. I won't let them hurt the woman I love. I promise they will never hurt you again." He said taking my hand.

He pulled me to him and hugged me while I cried.

"They made me kill you Mick they made me kill you." I said crying.

"I'm here and they will never take you from me again. I won't lose you ever again I promise." He said hugging me.

I looked up and saw that his eyes where filled with love and devotion. I leaned up and gently kissed him. He kissed me back with the same amount of passion. The kiss was quick but it was one of the best I have ever had. I hugged him and smiled at being home. After that he let me out and I got to see everyone who was equally happy to see me. I told them how sorry I was and they all forgave me. I stayed with Mick that night.

"I love you." He said hugging me from behind.

"I love you too." I said closing my eyes and letting sleep take over.