Mick breakup

So Mick came home very late last night and I was curious why. I saw him packing a bag of stuff and I walked over to him.

"Mick where are you going?" I asked curiously.

"I thought I could leave before you got home." He said softly.

"Leave where?"

"Rip Hunter came up to me and Leonard he wants our help stopping some guy... I don't know how long I'll be gone."

"Mick you promised me that you wouldn't do this!"

"I'm sorry but I have to go." He said not looking at me.

"Then don't expect me to be here when you get back." I said angry.

"(Y/N)..."

"No I'm tired Mick I want a life where the man I love is home and doesn't have a criminal back ground that our child will be a shamed of..... if you leave I won't be here for you." I said walking away.

I woke up the next morning alone and I saw a note beside my dresser. I opened it and started to read it.

(Y/N)
I'm sorry but I have to go I hope you will forgive me but this is a chance that me and Snart can't pass up. Please wait for me I don't want to lose you I love you.
Love your Hot head

He left and now I'm alone. I got up and grabbed my stuff and packing my bags. I set on the bed for a while before getting up and walking out of the house with everything I owned. I drove to Joe's house and as soon as he saw me he opened the door and hugged me.

"I can't believe he left and.... I can't tell him about the baby now." I said sobbing.

"It will be okay honey it'll be okay." He said hugging me.