Soulmate AU Leonard Snart

Not once have I got anything written from my soulmate. When I was six my soulmate had gotten a tattoo of a snowflake with the words forever my only on his shoulder. My brother Cisco thinks he is shy but I think he doesn't want a soulmate. Today I am working with my brother and his friends with fighting a meta human. I am a meta human myself and I can control ice.

"I called Snart he will be here to help us out in a few." Barry explained.

"Why him I mean he is a jerk." Cisco said angry.

"Your just mad about his sister using you." I said laughing.

"One not true two why are you not on my side?" He asked glaring at me.

"Cause it's you." I said laughing.

"Hey Snart is here." Caitlin said looking at the computer.

It wasn't long after that he walked into the building. He sent me a smile and then we all talked about the plan.

"Hello snowflake." He said smiling at me.

"What is with that name?" Cisco asked glaring at Snart.

"Suits her."Snart said smirking.

"Stay away from my sister she is off limits." Cisco said.

"Let's talk about the plan my snowflake." Snart said sitting beside me.

The plan was I would go and trick the guy into believing that I had lost my soulmate and wanted everyone to pay for it. Seeing as though my soulmate never writes back I will write and show them that he will never write me back. The plan didn't go so well because he asked to see my shoulder. When he looked I found out he knew when a tattoo wasn't yours and he attacked me luckily Leonard came in and saved me. We made it back and had to patch Leonard up. Caitlin was bandaging his wound on his torso an I was getting my shoulder looked at by Barry's dad.

"I'm fine Henry really." I said laughing.

"Need to make sure he did cut you pretty bad." He said examining me.

"So how is moron?" Snart asked walking in without a shirt on.

"She should be fine but I still want that shoulder X-rayed." Henry said smiling.

"I can do that Y/N come over here." Caitlin said smiling.

"Sure." I said getting up and walking over to her.

She got the X-ray over with and then told me it was fine I just needed rest. I decided that I would write something again because I was tired of him not writing to me.

(Are you dead?) I asked.

(No.) came on my arm.

(He writes back it's a miracle!)

(-_-)

(So why the tattoo of the snowflake?)

(So I could find you easier.)

(Why not just ask my name?)

(Because I some know your name Y/N Ramon)

(Who are you?)

(Guess. My snowflake.)

Snowflake only on person calls me that.... that dick knew.

(I hate you sometimes.) I wrote back.

(Sure you do.)

(You know what I'm going to go and kiss another guy.) I wrote smirking.

(Go ahead not like I'll see.)

"Hey Barry!" I said walking up to him.

"What's up Y/N?" He asked.

"I have a question?"

"Shoot."

"I wanna piss off my soulmate can I kiss you?"

"Why?"

"He finally wrote back and I wanna make him see what he is missing so can I kiss you in front of Snart." I said grinning.

"Is it Snart?"

"I'm pretty sure."

"Fine but I better not get killed." Barry said as we walked into the room.

I grabbed Barry and turned us to make it look like we were kissing when we weren't. I pulled away and smirked.

"Hands off my sister!" Cisco yelled.

(I win.) I wrote smirking.

(Did you really kiss someone else? Who?)

(Oh come on you saw me kiss him)

(No i didn't I'm at home drink a cold beer.)

"I hate my soulmate so much he is a dick!!" I said angry.

"I'm confused." Cisco said.

"He wont tell me who he is but he knows who I am!!! That's it I'm clawing off this stupid tattoo!!"

(Do it and I promise you will regret it.) was written on my arm.

I turned to see Snart glaring at me.

"Or I could get it removed. That would totally piss him off." I said smirking.

I started to leave the lab and make my way to my car when I looked down to see something written on my arm.

(Do it and there will be punishment.)

(By all means punish me you already know where I live.) I wrote and unlocked my car.

I went to get into my car when I felt someone stop me and pin me to my car.

"Can I help you Snart?" I asked smirking.

"You are really trying my patience. Y/N." He said glaring at me.

"I have no idea what your talking about."

"Y/N I swear if you even think about removing that tattoo or kissing another guy I will make sure you are punished."

"Well then punish me because I'm thinking about kissing someone." I said smirking.

"Who?" He asked glaring at me.

"Leonard Snart he is a pain but he is cute and if I'm right I think he is my soulmate but to much a jerk to tell me." I said smirking.

Leonard grabbed me and smashed his lips on mine. I gasped in shock because I didn't expect him to kiss me, but I got over the shock because I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. I felt him smirk into the kiss and he pulled away smirking.

"God I hate you." I whined.

"And I love you." He said kissing me again.

"So about that punishment....."

"Oh yea I'm not gonna kiss you anymore for the rest of the week."

"What that's cruel like stealing a lighter from Mick cruel." I said pouting.

"To bad should of thought about that before you kissed Barry."

"But I didn't even really kiss him it was a fake kiss you know where it looks like your kissing but your not."

"In that case how about a half of a week."

"Fine I'm going home."

"Why?"

"Cause if I am not getting a kiss I'm going home to sleep." I said opening up my door.

I went to get in and saw Leonard run and get in on the other side.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"I said no kissing I didn't say anything about cuddling." He said smirking.

I shook my head and started the car and drove home. On the way he put his hand in mine. When we got there we cuddled and watched TV until we fell asleep.