Your jealous Mick

Mick was taking me on a date and I was dressed up. It was at our favorite bar. I seat at the table and waited for him to get our drinks. I looked over to see Vixen flirting with him.

"Take a deep breath and don't kill her she isn't worth it (Y/N)." I said to myself.

I saw her touch his leg and I got up and walked over to them.

"Vixen what are you doing here?" I asked hugging up on Mick.

"Well I was asking Mick to hang out with me sometime." She said in a fake happiness.

"I'm sorry but he won't be able to you know since we have a baby girl named (d/n)."

"Listen I'm sure you can watch your little girl while we hang out for a few minutes."

"Actually no I can't we have a little girl who I need to be with." Mick said wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Can't you have a little fun?" She asked.

"No I now I'm going to have dinner with the love of my life." Mick said getting up with our drinks and handing me one.

I smiled as he led me back to our table and kissed my cheek.

"So love of your life..... hummm I may have to have Barry watch our daughter." I said smirking.

"I'll call him." He said grabbing his phone and went to call Barry.

"So he still stays with you even though you are worthless." Vixen said smirking.

"Vixen me and Mick are happily dating and have a baby." I said angry.

"Sure he is but I bet you don't know what we did while we traveled through time together."

"What are you talking about?"

"We slept together."

I grabbed ahold of her hair and slammed her against the table.

"Touch my man ever again and I'll kill you." I said angry.

"(Y/N) did you just slam her against the table?" Mick asked walking up to me.

"Did you sleep with her while traveling through time?" I asked glaring at him.

"Hi baby don't you look amazing tonight." He said kissing my cheek.

"Sweetie me and you are having a long night." I said smirking.

"I love you."

I grabbed him and pulled him out of the bar and drove home. The whole time he apologized and told me he loves me. I got out of the car and pulled him into the house. We got inside and I smashed my lips onto his.

"I need to make sure the only one who is ever touching you is me and I want her scent off of you." I said pulling away to start kissing his lips.

I heard him moan and then I led him to the room and I showed him how he was mine and only mine.