Gotham x Reader

By omgeecat

You find yourself living in Gotham City, funny thing is... nobody told you the city is taken over by a bunch... More

Entering Gotham
Roaming the Sketchy Streets of Gotham with Selina Kyle
Is it who I think it is?
Lots of catching up to do
The Interrogation.
Discussions
Gotham City High
Arkham Escape
Jerome makes a move
Save the Date
The Magician
The Last Laugh
Back to Reality
He's Lost his Marbles!
Jervis Tetch
A Rude Invitation
The Mad Hatter
Tea Time
Aftermath
Maybe I should leave Gotham for good
All Up to Me
New Girl
Silver St. Cloud
Sneaky St. Cloud
Fights with Friends
Confessions
A Suprising Case
He's Back...
Foggy Memory
Lights out
Jerome's Revenge
Pre-show Carnival
Our Beloved Princess
The Mirror Maze
Burgers & Fries with Milkshakes- Oh my!
Training Day
Meet me at the Cabin
Frank.
Birthday Bash!
Suspicion
Dangerous game
Riddle me this
An Autopsy revealed
Night Owl
Torn between Two PT.1
Torn Between Two PT.2
Warning Alfred
Who took the Tetch Virus?
Lee's Secret
Buried Alive
Finding Jim
Nightmares
A Race Against Time to Find a Cure
Its Getting Stronger
This City is Falling Apart
Its BEEN a HOT minute

The Wayne Manor

4.6K 132 32
By omgeecat

"We just arrived Harvey.I'm about to go in."

"Good, glad to hear you made it. I'll try to get ahold of your uncle and find out how we can get him out of this. I'll update you later kid."

"Thanks Harvey."

"No problem, See ya (y/n)!"

"Bye." I hung up, thanked the cab driver for driving me, and rang the doorbell at the gate as the driver drove away.

It was just a perrrffecct day for me to be showing up at Bruce's house. Cold hard rain was pouring down with no mercy, drenching me and my luggage. ANY DAY IT COULD'VE RAINED! REALLY?! I could only hope that the clothes inside my bag wouldn't be soaked as well. Looks like I'd be sleeping on a damp pillow tonight. This sucks.

*BEEEP* "Hello, this is Alfred Pennyworth who might this be?" Alfred's asked over the intercom.

"It's me... (Y/N) Gordon."

"Ahh" Alfred gasped," let me open the gates.. one moment miss."

The gates opened within a matter of a few seconds, and I was eventually on my way to the stairs leading of the manor. The steps were treacherous, I felt my socks in my shoes squish every. single. step of the way.

The brightly shining lights from inside temporarily blinded me for a few moments as I walked in. Alfred took a hold of my luggage and told me to wait for him at the door as he grabbed a towel for me to dry off in.

"I'm sorry Alfred, I don't mean to intrude at such a late hour but... My uncle.. isn't at his right state of mind right now per-say..."

"Oh dear." Alfred put his hand over his mouth. "Will he be alright?"

"He will, the GCPD has to find a cure for him."

"A cure? Has he got an illness?"

"No, I'm afraid he has uh- well, I don't really know how to explain it. My uncle Jim is in a trans right now, he's been hypnotized by one of the insane criminals he's been dealing with and its gotten a hold of him. He wanted me to come here after dealing with some effects from the trans since he thought I would be safer here than with him. Only until he gets better of course!"

"That's rah-ther unfortunate Miss (Y/N), I'm sorry. You are more than welcome to stay for as long as you need." Alfred placed a warm hand on my shoulder. As Alfred stood there with my luggage and a hand on my shoulder, within my eye range I saw a shadow in the distance behind Alfred.

"(Y/N)? What are you doing here?" Bruce ran down the stairs coming over slowly towards my way.

"Oh Hi Bruce!" I waved my hand at him.

"Master Bruce, would you ever be so kind as to show (Y/N) to the master guest bedroom." Alfred pointed upstairs to Bruce. "Don't worry lad, I'll bring the luggage upstairs and I'll fetch (Y/N) a nice hot chocolate to warm her up, would you like one too?"

"Yes, thank you Alfred."

"Thank you Alfred for your hospitality. I am beyond grateful." My face flushed.

"No problem Miss"

" (Y/N) let me show you to your room." Bruce took a hold of my farthest shoulder with his arm, keeping the towel wrapped around my back from falling off as we headed up the stairs.

-------------------------------------------------------

"This is the master guest bedroom, hope you like it" Bruce cheerfully said.

"It's beautiful!" I smiled admiring all of the trinkets and fine jewels, bedazzling the room.

"Not as beautiful as you." Bruce giggled.

I immediately stopped looking around the room to meet with Bruce's eyes.

Even with my drenched hair, dripping makeup, and low self esteem for how I looked that night from the rain, Bruce still found a way to make me feel like I was the most beautiful girl in the world.

I could feel my cheeks flare up with pink. "Aww Bruce. You're so sweet."

Bruce beamed with happiness as I added, "You know what?". I walked over to the bed, fixing the pillows and arranging the comforters for me to sleep in.

"What?" he leaned in, walking closer to me.

"You aren't like most guys I've met."

"Is that bad?" Bruce looked concerned.

"No, I mean it in a good way. You're amazing, sweet, kind, caring. The list can go on and on, but I'd just be babbling all night." I shifted my head towards his face so I could glance over at his eyes before I'd bring them to focus on something else while bringing up this topic. " The guys I would meet at school were nothing but complete jerks to me." Bruce looked awfully surprised, "Why?". Truthfully I didn't know the answer to his question. "I don't know actually. I always thought maybe-" Bruce interrupted "You weren't like other girls?" he grinned then continued, "You're amazing, sweet, kind- beautiful." Again Bruce made me blush like crazy I felt like I instantly got a fever. I laughed a little as he chuckled at himself too. A knock at the door interrupted our small talk. "2 hot chocolates coming through, Here's one for you Miss (Y/n)" Alfred said, handing me a nice warm mug, "and here is yours Master Bruce. Your luggage is just outside your door, let me go ahead and grab that for you." Alfred came in rolling my luggage inside the room, "We mustn't disturb Miss (Y/n) Master Bruce, she's had a long day my boy."

Not wanting Bruce to leave I insisted to Alfred that I didn't mind him keeping me company. "Alright Miss Gordon, I don't want you guys to be discussing matters too late at night. The time is now 9:03 and I want you both in bed no later than 10 PM for school tomorrow." Bruce's face looked red with embarrassment, "What's the matter Master Bruce? Can't handle your bedtime?" Alfred teased with him, hitting him playfully on the shoulder. Bruce hit him back softly as he chuckled. "I'll be on my way, call me if you need anything." Alfred walked out of the room.

----------------------------------

After chatting for just a few more minutes, both finishing our conversation and hot chocolates, I went to the bathroom to change into my PJ's. Thankfully not soaked from the rain. My uncle had gotten me some nice silk pajamas as a random gift last month, they were probably the nicest pair of pajamas I had ever owned. I walked back over to the room, letting my hair down, drenched in rain and all and headed towards my now ready to sleep in bed. I slipped under the furry sheets and felt like I was being treated like royalty. I was definitely getting a good nights rest tonight with this level of comfort! I'm not complaining! I turned to my side, then tossed myself over to face the top of the bed canopy. Now all I could think about was my uncle Jim, would he really be okay? What if they could never find a cure and would now be stuck like this forever? Where would I go? Who would I stay with? I couldn't possibly just stay with Bruce and Alfred! That would be overstaying my welcome tremendously. My mind continued to flood with worries and more anxieties, every new thought that entered my mind made me feel more uncomfortable in the bed by the minute. "(Y/N)?" I suddenly heard from the other side of the room.

I quickly sat up a nervous wreck and faced towards where the sound came from. It was Bruce.

"Bruce what-" I semi-shouted

"I came to check up on you one last time before you went to bed."

"You scared me!" Gasping, I put my hand over my heart. My stomach was fluttering with nervousness, my head was becoming overcrowded with a million thoughts.

"(Y/N)." Bruce came over to the bed and sat down slowly on it.

"Yes Bruce?"

"Are you comfortable? do you need something before I'm off?"

"No, no not at all Bruce." I shook my head dramatically, then turned it away from his face.

"You do."

I shot Bruce with a confused expression on my face, turning back to him "What?"

"You do- need something. What is it?"

"I just want my uncle Jim to be okay, that's all."

Bruce hovered and landed his hand above mine and replied assuringly, "He will be. Everything's gonna be okay."

I hoped he was right.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.4K 49
I am Victory C, Im a Drug GodFather. Ive done deals with Gotham before. With Bruce Wayne, Black Mask, Penguin and many more. I am wanted in over 3 c...
8.9K 254 24
Gotham: A crime ridden city filled with Villains and Hero's. Most who dream of obtaining powered would live to become the latter. But what happens wh...
1.3K 22 14
It all starts when you meet him at your job,then things get heated... DUN DUN DUNNN _______________________________________________________ In this b...
28.1K 783 32
It takes a certain kind of person to live in Gotham City. Though many were born and raised, many others had either chosen or were forced to stay for...