Mindless At First Love....?

By MindlessMsPerez

this is a story about me and my best friend vicky who get a chance to meet mb after saving them from being at... More

Mindless At First Love....?
Bad Boy and The Girl....
Kiss And Tell...........................
Anger, Inpatient, Ignorant Problems :P
Future Couples And Crushes :P
Fights, Lies no Honesty!
More Fighting And Truth Being Told!?
His Punishment and The Pain I Went Through...........................
Is She Ok, Princeton won't see Daylight If Not....
What Is Going On? And What Is Happening?
She Is Fine But Will She Stay............................
Chat With Walter And The Boys.....................................
Chatting About Best Friends.......................................
Vicky's Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vicky, Prod, Roc And Ray Ray............................
Dating And Shock.............................................
How Does Princeton Feel..................................
Why Princeton Why?
About Tamara....................... 2 More Know......
Princeton: I Can't Stop Thinkin Bout Her......................
Princeton And Tamara Alone.....................
Pain, Thoughts And Forgiveness...........................
Princeton And Tamara's Chat............................
It's A Small World...............................
New Job = Moving
Talking And Hiding.............................................. -__-
Habla sobre el amor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Running Away From Love .................
A Forever Holiday xox.
Who Came In Da Room Nd Oh Damn!!
Princeton's Pain And Tamara's In Trouble
Tamara: "i'm in Trouble"..............
Walking Again...
Princeton Alone...
Cutting Again...
Leaving Hurt.............
Beats& America....

Me Alone With Prod.......................................

1.1K 8 0
By MindlessMsPerez

it was me and prodigy all alone……………………… :P*

Prodigy: “so…………………..”

Tamara: “so……… :P” *awkward silence!!*

Prodigy: “I….I‘m really sorry this happened to you Tamara!!” *slowly smiles at her*

Tamara: “ha why does everyone keep saying that? It‘s over now :P”

Prodigy: “yeah sorry :P”

Tamara: “no I understand! It‘s ok…so what to say now:P”

Prodigy: “ha ha I have an idea! You say you’re a big fan right?”

Tamara: “the biggest!!” *smiling*

Prodigy: “ok well tell me everything you know about me?!”

Tamara: “way too easy!! Your name is Craig Johnson Jr, your favourite colour is red, your birthday is “26th December 1996, you’re the oldest of the group, your favourite chocolate is Reese’s, you are 5'4!! Your inspirations are Chris brown and Michael Jackson, you love to hang with family, go go-kart riding and go to the movies in your vacation time, you have been dancing/performing since you were two, you’re the lay back one of the group also the mature one, your favourite thing is performing for fans, you’re the main singer of the group you LOVVE CHICKEN <3 <3 and fries, your single you were dancing on you tube when inters copes records first found you when creating the group, your favourite food is also Chinese, your shoe size is 8 you have 4 sisters and 2 brothers ummmm……. You are from Philadelphia! You hate people who have no respect for girls and um…. I think that’s it? ”

Prodigy: *sittig next to her staring with his mouth wide open……*

Tamara: “prodigy? You‘ll catch flies with your mouth open like that!!” *waving her hand in front of his face but he doesn’t flinch……*

Prodigy: *snaps back to the real world* “I‘m sorry what I got a little lost there! Wow Tamara you really know your stuff!!”

Tamara: “ha I know it‘s what happens when I gt obsessed!!”

Prodigy: “cool! You know I don‘t know why that bastard Princeton did that to you *getting slightly angry slowly clenching his fists* I mean you’re a really beautiful girl and really talented!!” *loosing his grip, becoming calm again* 

Tamara: *blushing* “umm thanks prodigy!! :) your not so bad yourself!!” *smiling*

Prodigy: “ha ha thanks nice to know!!” *smiling big*

Tamara: “see this why I like you prodigy because you’re the nice and kind one!! Plus you put a smile on my face!” *smiling, looking at him*

Prodigy: “ha glad too!! You put a smile on my face too……no wait I mean….”

Tamara: *laughs* “ha it‘s ok I get what you meant” *still smiling*

Prodigy: “you! Are really pretty Tamara :P”

Tamara: *blushing* “um thanks prodigy :)” *smile stuck on her face*

Prodigy’s POV : man what am I doing? She is right there next to me and I’m acting like a complete idiot!! :P I can’t speak she makes me too nervous!! :P plus she keeps laughing at least I’m kinda cheering her up!! :) I think? Man it’s so awkward I dunno what to say!! I’m not gonna say I like her! She has had enough drama and shock today!!! I know maybe I could ask her questions like before but what do I say that hasn’t already been said? Man this hard! If this would be a fan it would be easy but for some reason I feel like she’s not just a fan and like I’ve known her forever!! Why was being nervous invented!! :P  urgh why am I now frustrated!! Crap she’s staring at me I have to speak :P why can’t ray ray come back in and end the arkwardness :P (end of POV)

Prodigy: “so…….Tamara tell me about yourself! Since you know nearly everything about me?”

Tamara: “ha ha I swear I did that was ray ray was here and you guys first came in :P but never mind so prod whatcha wanna no?”

Prodigy: “umm well do you have any siblings?”

Tamara: “yeah!! 1 older brother!!” *smiling*

Prodigy: *shocked :P* “ho….how old is he?”

Tamara: “he is 26, his name is Jamal!! He is soooooooooo overprotective!! I mean your lucky he didn‘t come to the concert Princeton would be literally dead! Ask vicky!!”

Prodigy: *laughing nervously…* “um cool I guess…”

Tamara: “I like your questions!! Got anymore?”

Prodigy: “ummmm ever had a boyfriend?”

Tamara: “nope!!” *serious face*

Prodigy: “are you serious?” *shocked at her answer*

Tamara: “yeah! Why is everyone so shocked I‘ve never had a boyfriend before?”

Prodigy: “because your beautiful!! And talented?”

Tamara: *blushing again* “thanks prod!!” *staring into his eyes smiling*

Prodigy: *clears throat* “so next question!!”

Tamara: “yyyyyyyyyyyyyaay!!” *smiles*

Prodigy: “you said you can sing right? If you had to choose 2 people that you sound like who would it be?”

Tamara: “oh ummmm well I‘d say like Whitney Huston and a female usher!! Oh I really don‘t know prodigy because I can sound lie lots of people!!”

Prodigy: “really ?” *surprised, impressed and happy*

Tamara: “yeah! Hey you know what, I‘ll sing and you tell me what I sound like k ?”

Prodigy: “umm ok sure!! What you gonna sing?”

Tamara: “ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm no 

idea you pick for me!!” *smiles*

Prodigy: *smiles* “ok sure!! Umm sing……… Chris Brown She Ain‘t You!!” *can‘t wait to here it!!*

Tamara: “ok yay I love that song!! :D” *smiling while getting ready to sing……*

*then Tamara starts singing………………………….*

Tamara: “You make it hard for me to

see somebody else

I'm calling her your name yes

messed up, cause I'm thinking

about you

It's your fault babe, I never wanted us to break up, no not this way

But you don't understand it

girl

When she touches me, I'm wishing

that they were your hands

And when I'm with her it's only about the sex

With you I had a bad

romance, and if I could just

trade her in I would

Cause nobody compares to you

no Yeah, I think I better let her

go, cause I can't leave you alone

Everyday that I'm with her, all I

want is you

I wanna leave but I'm afraid,

that you don't even feel the same

Now I realize, that she ain't

you, she ain't you

Oh no no no no, oh no no no…………………………”

*then all of a sudden walter came in, then Kenneth, then ray ray and Keisha, then roc and Princeton was standing outside the door listening, Tamara continued to sing and finally when she finished the whole room went silent all you could see was everyone had a shocked expression on their faces with all their mouths open……………………..*

Tamara: “wa…was I that bad??” *laying there confused*

………………………………...............................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 2K 45
Wassup It's Your Boy Ray Ray!! and i'm from Mindless Behavior But i guess some of ya'll lovely ladies already knew that ! but yeah!! i'm the playful...
25.6K 537 23
What happens when you're in love with two guys at the same time. You love them both but you can't be with both because thats not right. Relations bec...
32.4K 686 48
Genevieve loves her friends, her family, wants nothing more than to live a "perfect life". She's painfully shy, has never had a boyfriend, and works...
2.2M 73.6K 45
It took every ounce of my willpower not to reciprocate his kiss. Our lips moved in flawless synchrony. I trembled as I felt his tongue tracing my low...