Destruction.

De flora_styles

Flora and Harry are picked from the reaping ball for the 76th hunger games, that fateful day, the odds weren'... Mais

Destruction.
Destruction - Chapter 2 - Sinking in.
Destruction - Chapter 3 - Reunited ?
Destruction - Chapter 4 - Capitol Calling...
Destruction - Chapter 5 - Ceremonial.
Destruction - Chapter 6 - Friends.
Destruction - Chapter 7 - Competition.
Destruction - Chapter 8 - Conclusions
Destruction - Chapter 9 - Scores.
Destruction - Chapter 10 - Probabilities.
Destruction - Chapter 11 - Confessions.
Destruction - Chapter 12 - Broken.
Destruction - Chapter 13 - Arena.
Destruction - Chapter 14 - Start off.
Destruction - Chapter 15 - Taken.
Destruction - Chapter 16 - Looking from the outside.
Destruction - Chapter 17 - Reflection Lake.
Destruction - Chapter 18 - Draw backs.
Destruction - Chapter 19 - Mutt.
Destruction - Chapter 20 - Cell.
Destruction - Chapter 21 - Acceptance.
Destruction - Chapter 22 - On Release.
Destruction - Chapter 23 - New ally.
Destruction - Chapter 24 - Pardoned.
Destruction - Chapter 25 - Maisie.
Destruction - Chapter 26 - Plan.
Destruction - Chapter 27 - Victors.
Destruction - Chapter 28 - Narrow Escape.

Destruction - Chapter 29 - Home.

201 4 8
De flora_styles

Destruction. 

Chapter 29. 

Flora p.o.v

I stir and feel an alienly soft matress under me, feather pillows at my head, and warm quilts piled over me, I haven't been near anything like this in one month, it feels like it fits my new body, there's no scare as I reach to touch my silky soft forehead, atleast the warm reassuring arms are still around me the one's that were there during our whole time in the arena. 

I turn so I'm facing the owner of the arms his sweet breath is on my face, I snuggle down my body pressed to his, we didn't quite get our king bed, but we will do soon, I'm suddenly aware of banging on the door and the shouting from willow, I haven't seen her for a month but she isn't welcome right now I bury my head under the covers. 

"Rise and shine victors interveiws in 3 hours! we have alot of work to do! You're not even meant to be in here but we won't tell anyone, will we ?" I hear the mixed laughs of my prep team and sigh I've missed these guys but I wish they'd just go away. 

They practically drag me away from Harry as he stirs and they shout to him that his prep team will be here soon, he watches in amusement as they put me in front of the full length mirror in the room. I shoot him daggers. 

"You've lost a bit of weight but the natural curves are still there, they've done a brilliant job on you" says Willow touching where my scar on my forehead should be. 

"Mmmm I agree" mumbles Harry his morning voice so husky I have difficulty catching it. 

"Pardon ?" Says willow, she clearly didn't hear it. 

"I said, emm is the bathroom free ?" He says looking at Willow innocently, I look back into the mirror and smirk at him in his reflection. 

"No, she needs a shower, use the room that was MEANT TO BE YOURS next door" she gives him a look and he shrugs getting up despite being clad only in his boxers and walking out the door giving me a little wave. 

"See you in a bit Flora" He grins waggling his fingers at me, flicking his curls and stepping into the corridor as he shuts the door behind him. The thing is I never saw a cheeky side of Harry in The Arena I like it, but it could get on my nerves, I'll have to put him in his place sometime. 

Before I know it I'm in and out of the high-tech shower and smelling of coconut,My make up has been done to perfection and hair curled from the root so it looks like Harry's I wonder if there's a theme emerging here. Then I'm pulled across the hotel and into a room full of racks and racks of dresses, Willow runs like a headless chicken round the room she pulls a dress off of one rack. 

Flame red a corset sparkling with rubies that shine off the lights and then a puffy dress layers and layers of red net tutu but yet the skirt doesn't come below the knee. 

"Perfect" she says and pulls it over my arms zipping it up so it fits perfectly, I rest my hands on my hips and look in the mirror it flatters me perfectly, and I don't look too skinny either, I smile.

"Do you like it ?" She says. 

"It's your best one yet Willow" I smile. 

"We're not done, hold on a second, I loose her in the racks and she reappears with a pair of glittering red heels, and a huge ruby on a gold chain.

"This will finish it perfectly" I slip the shoes on and she links the necklace at the back. 

"Perfect" she says adjusting my hair on my shoulders, the prep team look like they're going to cry. 

I get put in a car and we drive to the arena, still no sign of Harry, I'm desperate to have his arm to cling onto I think I'm having withdrawl problems, I laugh and shake my head, I haven't even seen the girls yet today, or my parents, my parents, the words ring in my ears, I haven't spoken those words in years and when I did it was to tell all the new people I knew that they were dead, but they're not and they're coming home with us, I'm going to see Ox, his little face and scruffy hair he's who I've missed most of all and I can introduce him to Harry, I know he'll love Harry. 

I'm soon in a room back stage, Maisie's there too, she looks a vision in a long silver dress we embrace for ages, I haven't seen her since the arena and she's said her and her parents will come and visit all the time, but I doubt that can happen, it's not as easy to come and go into districts and we both know that. 

I suddenly see Jonas' head appear at the door, He ushers me out into the empty corridor where Harry is, he has a bright red suit and ruby studded bow tie I run to him as quick as I can in my heels and he pulls me into his arms kissing the top of my head. 

"Alright you two we're not sending you back into the arena, listen up" He says, Harry takes my hand with his perfectly warm one.

"Snow sent you in because he wanted you dead, we got you out because of Louis' uncle, don't act shocked ,although you must be, because we're on cctv, he shut down the force field, anyway you obviously didn't die so just be aware he's not happy okay ? he will find a way to break you two apart he see's you as trouble, you'll both be moving to 12 right ? so interdistrict communications will be eliminated, this means anybody who you love and still want to see will have to move to 12 too, but that can be arranged, just act innocent and loved up and like you want to get married" He says. 

"We do" says Harry, I look at him and raise my eyebrows and he laughs. 

"Oh and you're on in 2" He says, Harry pulls me by the hand as Jonas goes to get Maisie.

Harry p.o.v

I hear the crowd as we stand in the wings Maisie is next to Flora, I hear Ceaser Flickerman introduce us there's a coundown 3..2..1 and we're walking onto the stage, the crowd is deafening, Maisie isn't on yet and is having a seperate interveiw from us. 

"Ohhh look who it is!" shouts Ceaser as the crowd settles.

"Well just over one month ago we were saying what an unfortunate peice of luck it was you were in there together, what with your hidden past, but then your luck turned in a radical way!" He exclaims and the crowd cheers. 

"Yeah, it was mad, we still don't even know what happened" I laugh.

"Well I don't think many people do but put it this way, you were incredibly lucky and I'm sure the technical team will be extra wary in the future games, because let's say people he came to a sticky end" Laughs Ceaser and the crowd laughs, how can they laugh at that, I can guarentee more than one person on the technical team died to pay for that, and it wasn't their mistake it was to get us out. 

"Well I must say you two are looking brilliant today! you match even down to your hair!" the crowd laughs again and I look at Flora's ringlets and smile. 

"So... we actually have prepared a little something for you, want to know what it is ? well I can tell you! it is the love story of Flora and Harry!" there's clapping and loud cheers again as a video is played, right from the minuete we met on the train of course they didn't see the bit when she realised she knew me, then it's when I was unwillingly staring at her in her catsuit, I know I'm grinning at that replay, then when I confessed I loved her in my interveiw, and all through the arena our king bed conversation right to the end where we kill Ade and I pick her up, then it cuts off, I look at Flora and she's silent but she looks happy even though her eyes are shining with tears. 

"Wasn't it beautiful everyone! We'll be returning to those moments in detail later when we watch the highlights!" He says there yet again cheering. 

"Well I must say you are very popular as a couple but while you were in there bets weren't high, because we thought you might die together Romeo and Juliet styles did we not people, did you ever contemplate that ?" He asks, but he seems to be looking at Flora as she hasn't said anything. 

"I think.. we were just waiting for the moment, we didn't really talk about it at all we were just going to go with our hearts when it got to the right point" she says, I probably couldn't have said it better myself. 

"Ah that's very romantic well it worked didn't it!" He laughs looking at the crowd. 

"Unfortunately we're out of time, but we'll have a chance for a chat again when they return to watch the highlights, but next up we have our third victor Career Miss Maisie!" He says as the crowd cheer. 

"Goodbye you two we'll be looking forward to our very first victors wedding!" he waves us off cheerily and Flora hugs Maisie quickly as we pass.

* 4 days later *

After stopping off at 4 Flora meets my mum and dad, and overall my district , we drop off the boys and it's arranged for them and my family to be moved to 12 soon, I pack my few belongings and say goodbye to my mum and dad but this time I'm happy, I'll be seeing them soon.

We're in the car and it parks round the corner from the square in 12 I hold tight to Flora, this is completely unfamilliar to me. 

We arrive in the square and a huge cheer erupts, Flora's crying already there must be so many faces she knows, her parents I know have already been reunited with Ox, but as the crowds clear the little ginger boy fights his way to the front he's a blur as he runs straight towards Flora, she breaks her hold on me as she scoops him up sobbing onto his shoulder. When we get through the rush Flora pulls me to the side as everyone clears. 

"So this is my home" she says as she looks across the now empty square in the twilight. 

"No this is our home" I whisper wrapping my arms round her waist kissing her softly and not breaking until the square is only lit buy street lamps.

This is where I want to stay. 

THE END,

*************

Well that's the end, I've actually pretty much planned the sequel already! I might even start tommorow if you're lucky ;) well I hope you've enjoyed it and Flora & Harry will be back soon wooooo. keep voting for the story if you want more! 

xxxxxx

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

The Boyfriend App De Mon D Rea

Ficção Adolescente

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
596K 9.2K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
951K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.