Destruction - Chapter 14 - Start off.

Destruction. 

Chapter 14. 

Sophie p.o.v

We step out into the bright city street, we're allowed out, apparently we've already done what was needed but we're allowed to stay here in case our loved one is victor so we can travel home with them, Louis know's where we need to go, 7 blocks north from our hotel to the gamemakers quarters near snows mansion, this is heavily bided by security so it's a risky process but this is just plan A, according to Lou, see if we can do it easily. 

"Where are we going ?" Shouts Zayn over the buzz of traffic and the busy street, I know we're getting funny looks. 

"Prehaps we should have got a disguise?" I nudge Louis. 

"No.. because we'd look more shifty, this is just a try okay ?" He says taking my hand and guiding me across a busy road as the others follow, anyone would think he'd been here before.

I can't help wondering what Harry and Flora are doing right now, last night was terrifying for all of us, first they got split up, and Flora ran for the tree's that's where she has best chance of survival, but not before she nearly got a knife in the side of her head. 

She got there but when she did she blacked out, It was a horrible few minuetes watching her own blood in a pool around her but then Harry was there and Raven, he had her bow, and they got her to safety, and Raven is amazing with first aid, so they survived the first night. 

Zayn p.o.v

Harry saved Flora, and he got the weapon he wanted, but not for him, for her, and then he saved her life, I can't help thinking if she wasn't there, he could get out, he could win, and come back to us, I wish he hadn't fallen in love with Flora, or he hadn't had found her unconciouss she wouldn't have lasted the night. 

I stop and curse myself, how can I think like that ? wish she was dead ? us and her friends, we're a team now, and we all like each other, if anyone had known I thought that, especially Hanna she'd be so upset, thank fuck thoughts are private. 

We've travelled a few blocks but we look so suspicious in our district clothes, anyone would think we look like the freaks in this situation.

Hanna clings nervously too me, it's almost visible the security increase as we get close to snow's mansion and the Gamemakers headquarters. 

I look at the security guard and eye him up and down as he does us and he hisses something into some kind of walkie talkie, as we round the corner more security already have their eyes fixed on us. 

Sabrina p.o.v

I can't get the images out of my head, one of my best friend's lying in a pool of her own blood, I know she's safe now, that Harry and her are together, but maybe she's not safe  she could be dead already.

And little Ox will be seeing this, hopefully Sophie's mum will have turned it off, or made sure, he know's she's safe or not let him watch it at all. 

I hold Liam's hand, the security is getting tighter it almost feels like it's closing in on us. We see the big domed building that is Gamemakers quarters, Two security guards step in front of Louis before we even get a chance to reach the door. 

"Where are you going ?" Asks one. 

"I need to see the head gamemaker" He says, the guards exchange glances, and smirk at each other. 

"Sorry, he's a very important guy" Say the guards. 

"Look he's family" says Louis. 

"Like we're gonna fall for that sonny" they say. 

"Ask him youself, I'm his Nephew Louis Tomlinson" He says.. 

"Well fine go through" Mumbles security. 

Louis p.o.v

I know we need to see my uncle but what will his impression of me be ? he was taken when I was only 2 , and 16 years later, he'll see me again. 

We reach the huge steel doors, and I press a buzzer through to reception. 

"Hello Gamemakers head quarters how may I be of service to you ?" Says the voice.

"I want to see my uncle, he's head gamemaker Mr.Tomlinson" I say. 

"Sorry 'your uncle' is incredibly busy with the current games, could you come back in a few weeks time ?" She says. 

"Well we won't be here in a few weeks time" I say stonily. 

"That's not my problem, he is very busy like I have already said and not available to talk to any Bob or John who comes for a chat " She says. and Hangs, up, I look to Sophie, and she looks at the others. I'm not giving up thbis easily even though I have other plans, so I press the buzzer again. 

"Hello Gamemakers head quarters how may I be of service to you ?" She says. 

"Hi" I say. 

"Not you again, I'm going to have to get security to get rid of you" She says. 

"Wait... just ask him if he wants to see me?" I ask. 

"Okay if this is what it will take, hold on the line" She's back within two minuetes. 

"He doesn't want to see you, now leave the premises" she says, My heart sinks.

Beth p.o.v

That was a failed attepmt but Louis' angry, he wants to get to the bottom of the problems with his uncle too, I can already see him hatching a plan and whispering to Sophie. 

The security guards laugh at us as we walk away.

"Louis what do we do now ?" Asks Niall. 

"I'm thinking on it, but I need to get the plan together first, don't worry, I will see him if it's the last thing I do" He says. 

We go into an off street cafe to talk, surely we won't be watched here.