Destruction - Chapter 4 - Capitol Calling...

Destruction. 

Chapter 4. 

Beth p.o.v

"Hey mum, how's Flora, have you arrived in the Capitol yet ?" I ask. 

"No.. yes, we just got to our floor, but listen Beth,You and the girls are going to get a call from the Capitol, they want you, along with 4 members of all the other tributes closest friends and family, I don't know exactly why but they are going to use you for some kind of trap, something to hurt Flora, you can't not go, it's Capitol rules but I'll try and help Flora" She says. 

"What mum !? no we can't go, they're going to upset her by using us !" I protest. 

"Bethany it will be worse for everyone if you don't go, I promise I'll send her in something to help her resist it, trust me" She says. 

"What if she gets no sponsors!" I panic. 

"She will, Her stylist is one of the best, and she's beautiful she'll stands out" My mum reassures me. 

"I have to go, tell the girls now before they get the call, I'll be seeing you soon" She says. I don't wait to say goodbye, I grab my coat and run through the empty victors village, dad's at work, so I'm the only one.

Liam p.o.v

"Liam? it's for you" My mum calls into my bedroom with the phone, I frown, I never usually get phone calls, as I take the phone an almost in-human voice comes into my ear. 

"Hello is this Liam James Payne ?" says the voice. 

"Emm yep ?" I reply. 

"This is the Capitol call centre, your presence has been requested at the Capitol,along with 4 members of all the other tributes closest friends and family for the Annual Hunger Games your participation in this operation is esssential, you must catch the train this afternoon along with Mr. L. Tomlinson , N.Horan and Z.Malik "

"I.. emm okay, is Harry there ? will we see him?" I ask urgently. 

"No, Mr.Styles will be busy with training and propo for The Hunger Games, be ready at the station at 4'o' clock Mr.Payne" And with that she's gone, I run out the door not even explaining to my mum where I've gone.

Sabrina p.o.v

"Beth! what is it ?" I ask as she arrives panting at my door. 

"They want us to go to the Capitol, for some kind of trap in the arena for Flora!" She says. 

"What !?" I demand. 

"Like you need me to explain again, we need to get the others, we're getting official calls later !" she says grabbing my hand as I slam the door. 

"Well who told you ?" I ask. 

"Mum did! she wasn't meant to but we needed a warning, she's going to find out why they need us, but we have to co-operate" She says as we run to the block where Sophie and Hanna are next door neighbours, and each knock on one of their doors.

Niall p.o.v

As I get to our meeting spot the boys are already there,as I suspected, deep in discussion. 

"You got the call yes?" I confirm. They all nod. 

"Why do you think they want us ?" Asks Zayn. 

"I don't know, but it's weird that they don't want Harry's family just us" Frowns Liam. 

"I think they want to use us against him... to upset him, manipulate our voices or something like that.. it's been done before" Says Louis. 

"Lou.. ?" I ask. 

"What?" he turns to me eyebrows raised.

"Do you.. think you'll see your uncle ?" I ask quietly. 

"I don't know..." He trails off, this time it's him that goes quiet. 

Hanna p.o.v

"What do we do ?" I ask plainly. 

"Well we don't go" says Sabrina.

"We have to!" growls Beth. 

"Yes, don't you guys see, if we kick up a fuss the Capitol will still take us there by force" Says Sophie. 

"And less freedom, they'll know we're trouble, keep a constant eye on us" says Beth. 

"And they'll make it worse for us, more importantly Flora" finishes Sophie, me and Sabrina finally succumb in agreement. 

"Do you think everyone elses friends will be there" I ask. 

"Yes Hanna , of course they will ,didn't you listen to the person, 'along with 4 members of all the other tributes closest friends and family' " says Sabrina. 

"So we all got the same person?" I ask. 

" 'This is the Capitol call centre, your presence has been requested at the Capitol' " says Sophie in a the nasal mechanical Capitol voice we all heard, making everyone splutter with laughter.

Louis p.o.v

"Mum , I have to go to the Capitol, I don't know why, but I have no choice" I say rushing in and grabbing my battered old suitcase. 

"Louis.. I know you have to go, but keep yourself safe, don't trust anyone.. and stick with the boys" She says, I stop looking at her blue eys, they match mine exactly. 

"Of course mum... you'll be okay with the girls won't you ?" I ask. 

"Yes, don't worry about us, Do whatever you can to help Harry get out of there" She smiles. I'm about to go and pack when a thought hits me. 

"Mum.. what do I do if I see uncle Gray?" I ask.

"Whatever feels right" she leaves me with that, hanging in the air, as I rush to my room.

Soph p.o.v

I climb onto the train with the girls, mum is on the platform with my siblings, and little Ox, I told him.. promised him, I'm going to get his sister, and he beleives me witch makes things harder. 

I sit down on the train seat, not wanting to see his hopeful little face, I bury my head in the hands and Beth takes the adjoining seat, we hear Ade the boy tribute from our districts friends annoyingly noisy, I certainly don't think much of Ade and hope to god Flora won't make an Ally of him. But Flora's not silly, she'll realise.

"Are you worried ?" whispers Hanna across the table to me. 

"About what?"

"What they're going to do to Flora ?" 

"She'll be fine" I give Hanna's hand a reassuring squeeze as I lean back and drift of into sleep, best thing to do seeing as we have a long journey.