Multiple unthinkable events

By KEM2019

Elizabeth Moonstone lived with her mother, until she was taken away in her sleep. She never belived in vampir... More

Chapter 1- Aunt Olivia?
Chapter 2- Daddy?
Chapter 3- Detention
Chapter 4- Vampire?
Chapter 5- Just because I'm royal doesn't mean I'm different?
Chapter 6- What a mate can do to a girl.
Chapter 7- My Mom's Secret
Chapter 8- You love her???
Chapter 9- Picnic Date
Sticks and Stones might break my bones, but Rumors will always hurt me...
Chapter 11- Infirmary
Chapter 12- My Animalistic Boyfriend
Chapter 13- The Meeting
Chapter 14-"Guess I'm a rebel!"
Chapter 15- Werewolf Breech
Chapter 16- Werewolf mate
Chapter 17- Escape
Chapter 19- Another Breach
Chapter 20- My Mate or My Mate?
Chapter 21- Lucas
Seqeul Ideas and Thoughts

Chapter 18- Family Reunion

12 0 0
By KEM2019

Chapter 18

I'm backkkkk!

Chapter 18

"Adam!" My mom let out a girly screech, racing into the arms of a broad- shouldered stranger. My father, who's been quiet throughout the journey, let out an ear wrenching growl. "Oh be quiet, this is my brother Timothy." My mom giggled sweetly through her words.

The alpha shifted back and stood next to my mom protectively. "And this is the alpha, my other brother, Tony."

As if on cue they formed a group hug "We're triplets."

"Nice to meet you all, follow me so my parents can sort rooms out for you guys." The alpha said, motioning Adam to hold the door. My mom held my hand, and pulled me forward as we headed down the hall. When we passed Adam he raised a questioning eyebrow, he doesn't remember me.

The group was led into a dining room. A crystal table sat in the middle of the room covered in white table cloth. "Wait here" the alpha (Tony) said nodding and walking through a white and brown door.

"Come here kids." My mom said, my siblings walked over to us. My mother's hand in mine. "You're finally going to meet your grandparents and their finally going to meet you." My mom said convincing them it's going to be fine.

Soon enough a mixed smell of werewolf and tingled my nose, I recognized the intriguing scent.

"Tyra, Beth, it's been too long!" A high pitched voice squealed. A woman in her twenties rushed out to greet me. She was my grandmother, her flower- print dress flowing every step she took. She wore her golden hair in a messy bun which completed her emerald green eyes, much like mine. Behind her stood my grandfather, smiling at her anxiousness. He wore a plaid shirt tucked in his pants, his hair slicked back. My grandfathers young eyes gleamed with excitement.

"Tyra it's been such a long time!" They looked the same age, as they did when I was five. My grandfathers gruff voice gave off the sense of tiredness. My grandfathers eyes trained behind me and on my siblings. He noticed the similarities and close we were. " And who might these young ones be?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 4.5K 39
(Previously called Wings) "From the moment I saw him, I knew that he was not from this world. He was something more, something that I couldn't quite...
The kill By Maks

Fanfiction

29.1K 1.1K 22
When a young girl known by the name Y/N is hunting alone, since her father and mother expect her to put food on the table while they work in the city...
721K 17.1K 58
(Be warned!! Grammatical errors! Written when I was 13 years old just can't find myself to delete it. Hope you enjoy it anyway :) Claire Dawson is...
47K 1.1K 58
No one believes in vampires, espiecally Helen. She hates all the "Twilight" and "True Blood" things. Then suddenly, a stranger comes in her life and...