Horror Boyfriend Scenario

Od Luna81023

Just doing for now till request. Also to note if you see any characters that you haven't seen the movie. Don'... Viac

How you meet
Meet again/become friends
When he realize that he loves you
When you realize that you love him
Him asking you out
Date
Gifts
When you are on your period
When you are sick
Him being jealous
How you hug
He decorate your room
Authors Note
How you sleep/cuddle
Author Note
Pets
He propose to you
Author Note
Leatherface
Your guys baby's
When he cheats
When you forgive him
Author Note
Author note
Poll winner part 1 Pennywise
Poll winner part 2 Hannibal Lector
Jack Torrance
Tex Sawyer
Nicknames
His favorite meme
How you kiss
Authors Note
He pranks you
How he reacts when you get hurt
How they comfort you when you get upset
How you comfort them when they get upset
Their pickup lines
How they react your death
When you get scared of thunder
Anniversary gifts
His favorite tv show
His best friend
Your best friend
Author Note
Author Note
Pyramid Head
Jigsaw
Candyman
Creeper
Patrick Bateman
Polite Leader
Vincent Sinclair
Author Note
Brenda Bates
Bughuul
Pinhead
Carrie White
How you react to their death part 1
How you react to their death part 2
His Favorite School Subject
Bloody Mary
The grudge (Kayako Saeki)
Samara
Author Note
Author Note
Author Note
Author Note
Poll winners
Dracula
When They Meet Your Parents
AN
When they caught you naked
His favorite song
Goodbye
Coming back..?
New Books and a Update!
NOTICE!!!
New Update (Oh my...)
Something to Clear Up
More to Clear Up
Pyramid Head Explain
Shamless Promotion

Kevin

12.2K 171 160
Od Luna81023

How you meet

You are Kevin new therapist. So you see all the personalities even the beast. So you can tell who is in the light. Who's lying and what they are doing. You help them with all you can. They visit you when you have free time. You don't mind at all.

Meet again/become friends

You notice the Denis is acting like Barry. So you ask what's wrong. He told you everything. This doesn't surprise you. So you follow Denis back home. That you can talk with all in their environment. You become close with them. As they become friends with you.

When he realize that he loves you

Kevin and his other 23/24 personalities talking with each other. They talk about you. How you are sweet, understanding, different from the others, and you believe them. Each one of them developed feelings for you. They all love you and want you.

When you realize that you love him

You feel in love with each one of them. They have things in common when it comes to you. Help you, make you smile, feel safe and love, and happy. So this doesn't surprise you when feel in love with them.

Him asking you out

All of them expect for Denis were nervous of asking you out. So he set up a perfect plan. Everything went perfect. He took out for dinner, walk in the park, and finish with a movie at home. Half way in the movie. He looks at you and gets your attention. You look at him as he ask you to be their girlfriend. You smile and say yes. This made all of them very happy.

Date

Gifts

When you are on your period

You have weird cravings. Which shock them, but they will get it for you. One of them buys the ingredients and Patricia cooks the meal. They make sure that your carvings are taken care of.

When you are sick

Anytime you get sick. It's usually Patricia taking care of you. She fixes you homemade soup. Give you medicine. Hedwig tells jokes to make you smile. Denis sometimes comes out so you can talk to him. The beast carry you around cause he don't want you to move that much when you are sick.

Him being jealous

You don't leave the basement of the zoo. Where Kevin and the others live. If a guy comes down and try to take you or flirt with you. Kevin and the others take action. Usually the beast takes care of the guys and the rest cover it up.

How you hug

He decorate your room

How you sleep/cuddle

Pets

He propose to you

So they a made plan for proposing to you. First Patricia cooks a lovely dinner. Hedwig gets some nice music. Beast got some items that they need. Denis fix it up neatly and beautifully. Then Kevin gets you and brings you into the kitchen where it all set up. After dinner and dancing with you. He then gets down on one knee and brings out a ring. He ask you to marry all of them. You say yes. If you say no. Kevin and the others won't talk to you for days.

Your guy baby's

You two have twin boys with your last name.

When he cheats

Kevin and his other personalities think other people are unworthy and don't deserve to live. So this prove to you that he or she won't cheat on you.

When you forgive him

They are all innocent

Nicknames

For him : Baby, babe, my savior

For you : Mine, baby girl, sugar

His favorite meme

How you kiss

He pranks you

How he reacts when you get hurt

Anytime you get hurt. By physical or mental. Usually Kevin finds out. Patricia patch you up or comfort you. Hedwig usually cheer you up. Denis or the beast hurt the person that hurt you. They are all over protective of you. So this is a big deal when you get hurt.

How they comfort you when you get upset

How you comfort them when they get upset

Their pickup line

How they react your death

When you get scared of thunder

You live in the basement of the zoo. So you don't hear the thunder or lighting storm. When you do however. You get really scare and hide in the closet. Each time this happens. Kevin, Denis, Patricia, Hedwig, or even the beast. Find you and get you to calm down. In each of their own ways.

Anniversary gifts

His favorite tv show

Sherlock

His best friend

Jigsaw

Your best friend

Patricia (one of Kevin personalities)

Me : So I forget mention this in the last chapter. TheOddGirl885 and others who want him request Jigsaw. Chanbien request Kevin from the movie split. It's really good movie if you haven't see it. The guys are not here right now since they fixing up the house. While I pay all the damage bills. That's fun not really. Anyways next ones up are Creeper and Candyman . So yeah see you guys later.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

7.2K 118 35
Michael Myers vs jeff the killer Grudge girl vs Jane the killer Jason vs eyeless Jack Freddy vs slender man Ghost face vs sasha Chucky vs sally ...
480K 7K 127
**SLOW UPDATES!!*** You know what this is! Basically, I got bored so I decided to make one of these. Freddy Krueger (Nightmare On Elm Street) Jason V...
73.9K 844 79
I have been really into slasher a lot so I'm taking a chance on making fanfic on them. The slasher I choose are: - Jason Voorhees - Freddy Krueger ...
127K 1.7K 36
Here are the slashers in this book unless you wanna add others Micheal Myers Jason Voorhees Billy and stu Pennywise Hannibal lecter Norman bates...