Polite Leader

How you meet

On purge night. Your family went on lock down but that doesn't save you. You see your family abuse you and on purge night. They can do anything to you. So you are running and hiding from your father. Who wants to kill you. You are hiding in your big closet. That's when you hear that the iron door is broken door and gunfire. You hear your family screams as they are gun down. You stay in your closet till it's over.

Meet again/become friends

You hold your breath. When someone open your closet. You see a guy with blond hair and a suit. He looks at you and see the scars and bruises on your body. You hug yourself. Fearing for your life. Then he speaks, "I'm not going to hurt you. I'm here to help you." He held his hand out to you. You are hesitant but took his hand. He took you downstairs to meet his group. You are shy but help them on purge night. To relive your stress and anger build up in you.

When he realize that he loves you

When he see how your family was treating. He have to save you from that. For you don't deserve that. You stole his heart when you willing to do the purge with him and agree with him. You even help him more than his group.

When you realize that you love him

Ever since Leader save you from your abusive family. You fell in love with him. He help you and takes you in. Leader is very kind with you and do anything for you.

Date

Gifts

Gifts

When you are on your period

You have all kinds of emotions going on. One minute you are happy. Then sad and later on mad. So Leader is very patient with you.

When you are sick

Leader always take care of you. Anytime that you are sick. Making sure that you everything that you need but he won't kiss you or cuddle with you. If you have fever. So he doesn't get sick.