Brenda Bates

How you meet

You go to the same university that Brenda goes to. You two never meet till the attacks start happening in the town. You meet her in a assembly that the university held in the gym. She sits next to you with some of her friends sit the other side. You already know what's going on and talk to Brenda. Who talk to you and ask you meet at a coffee shop.

Meet again/become friends

You go to the coffee shop. That Brenda told you to go. You enter the shop and get your seat. You wait about five minutes. Then Brenda comes in and sits across from you. You two order drinks and food. Then Brenda brings up the urban legends stories. Which you love and know by heart. You two talk and become closer.

When she realize that he loves you

Once she realize that you know and love urban legends. Like her. She knew that you are the one. Of course she got to you know more and starts to develop more feeling towards you. She fell in love with you.

When you realize that you love her

You start to develop feeling for Brenda. After the coffee shop visit. You two continue to meet and after a while. You fell in love with her. She's love horror stories like you and many other things. She stole your heart.

Date

Gifts

Gifts

When you are on your period

Both of you can experience the same thing. The good thing about this. Is that she knows what to do and know what to get you.

When you are sick

She becomes your nurse. Any time you get sick. You get a store throat, infected ear, and stomach bug. Pretty everything hits you at once. So you are grateful to her to take of you.

Her being jealous

If any guy or guy. Try to steal you away from her. She would kill them immediately. You are hers and she is not letting you go.