Patrick Bateman

How you meet

You got a new at the bank. Since you are new. The boss assigned someone with you. So you can learn and have a partner. Now you and the boss are walking to a office. Once you got in. You see a very handsome man. The boss introduced you to Patrick Bateman. Saying that he is your new partner. Then leaves the room.

Meet again/become friends

Patrick says hello to you. You say hello to him. After some awkward talking and silence. You two got to talking about everything. So you come to work everyday cause Patrick always makes it fun. Slowly you two become great friends.

When he realize that he loves you

Patrick know that he have to you. When meeting you the first time at his work place. You make his heart beat go faster, butterflies in his stomach, you are always in his mind, and you understand him.

When you realize that you love him

After working with him for so long. You develop feelings. At first with his good looks but getting to know him better. You fell in love with him. He's so sweet and gentle with you. Despite him being crazy. You still love him.

Date

Gifts

Gifts

When you are on your period

You act more crazy than him. When Mother Nature hits you. Thankfully Patrick knows how to handle you and won't leave you.

When you are sick

Patrick would literally put everything down. When you get sick. From a simple cold or the flu. He says that you are more important than his job. Make sure that you take your medicine, feed you, and won't leave your side to you get better.

Him being jealous

Patrick doesn't get jealous at all. Cause he knows that you are his and everyone knows that.