Dracula

How you meet

You wandered into his castle one night. Since couple of your friends dare you and you agree of course. You have a flashlight as you see old furniture and arts. You have a feeling that you were being watch and you turn around flashing the light towards it direction. You see...

Meet again/become friends

A man that fits with the description of the tale Dracula. You scream and drop the flashlight as you run. You couldn't see where you are going and nearly fall into a spike pit. You felt arms around your waist and bring you close to his chest. You heart was beating so fast. You see him again and he carried you. As when you try to stop yourself you twisted your ankle.

When he realize that he loves you

He knew it very then beginning that his undead heart beat just for you. He wanted to protect from the cruel life brings. You made him feel alive again.

When you realize that you love him

The instant he save you and finally see the man who protect you all this time. Your heart start beating face and your face turns red. You see your hero right there holding you in his arms.

Date

Gifts

Gifts

When you are on your period

Obviously he's a vampire so he can automatically can tell that your period is about to start. Usually he's gives you a heads up and make sure that you have everything that you needed. Also this doesn't creep him out.

When you are sick

You never got sick because Dracula use his magic to make sure that you never do. He doesn't like seeing you in pain or ill it breaks his undead heart.

Him being jealous

Truly he doesn't get jealous at all. Sure he will hurt anyone that make you cry but he let you have fun with your friends. Yet makes it clear that you are his.