When you get scared of thunder

Freddy Kruger

So you and Freddy are sleeping after a long day. It's raining outside. Didn't bother you till the thunder start. The first went out off. It scare you since you didn't expect that. Freddy laugh at your expression and you hit him with a pillow. You go back to sleep.

Michael Myers

You are making dinner for you and Micheal. While you are doing that. Micheal is taking a shower. Your pot on the stove. Then suddenly a thunder strike and you scream. Micheal heard come down stairs. He have clothes on and sees you shacking. The lights went off and Micheal hold you till you calm down.

Jason Voorhees

You already don't like thunder. It's brings up bad memories. So every time there is a thunder storm. You usually hide in a closet. Jason find that out when a thunder storm hit crystal lake. You hide in your hiding spot. Jason finds you and comfort you. You stay with Jason that whole night.

Norman Bates

You okay with thunder till one day. When you and Norman are working in the lobby. There a storm outside. The power went off which got your attention and then thunder went off that look nearby. You scream and Norman jump. You two cling to each other for dear life.

Brahms Heelshire

Now you expect Brahms to be scare of thunder, but he prove you wrong. On a stormy night. Brahms is fine and you went to bed. Brahms goes to bed after you. When a thunder went off. You scream and sit straight up. Brahms wakes up and pull you back down to bed. You curl up to him and go back to sleep feeling safe in his arms.

Chucky / Ghost face / Tex Sawyer

You are not scared of thunder and it doesn't bother you.

Leather face

When thunder or lightning strikes. You don't like it and try to block out the sounds. Which sadly means you can't Thomas. He found another way to do with that. So he can talk with you and helping you the same time.

Pennywise

Every time you get by thunder. Penny does funny jokes and stunts to make you laugh. While also you making you forget the thunder outside. That's more of a reason you love him more.

Hannibal Lector

You are not good with thunder or loud noises. One they hurt your ears and two your bullies use to you torture with that. So when thunderstorm comes. You hid your face in Hannibal chest. As he rocks you back and forth.

Jack Torrance

Jack usually holds you when get scared. Jump scares or sudden loud noises scares the crap out of you. So it's wasn't a surprise when you jump. When a thunder strike. Jack knows what do to and helps you through the night.

Me : Well Freddy and Jason are not here today for they are grounded. For staring a fight and making a huge mess.

Micheal : It's not fun cleaning up blood

Hannibal : Or sewing up Freddy head or Jason arm

Chucky and Ghost face : This will be golden on YouTube

Me taking away the camera and both of them complain

Me flying up and putting it on the highest shelf not even Jason or Micheal can reach

Tex : Yo brother need help here for getting Jason machete out of this wall

Leather face goes to help his brother

Jack : Angel is there more wall paint

Me : In the basement Jack and where Pennywise

Norman : He's shopping with Brahms

Me : Right I'm going to call them later to see they are okay. Anyways guys hope you like it. Personally for me Im not scared of thunder. So hopefully it's good. Other than that bye.