Kevin

How you meet

You are Kevin new therapist. So you see all the personalities even the beast. So you can tell who is in the light. Who's lying and what they are doing. You help them with all you can. They visit you when you have free time. You don't mind at all.

Meet again/become friends

You notice the Denis is acting like Barry. So you ask what's wrong. He told you everything. This doesn't surprise you. So you follow Denis back home. That you can talk with all in their environment. You become close with them. As they become friends with you.

When he realize that he loves you

Kevin and his other 23/24 personalities talking with each other. They talk about you. How you are sweet, understanding, different from the others, and you believe them. Each one of them developed feelings for you. They all love you and want you.

When you realize that you love him

You feel in love with each one of them. They have things in common when it comes to you. Help you, make you smile, feel safe and love, and happy. So this doesn't surprise you when feel in love with them.

Him asking you out

All of them expect for Denis were nervous of asking you out. So he set up a perfect plan. Everything went perfect. He took out for dinner, walk in the park, and finish with a movie at home. Half way in the movie. He looks at you and gets your attention. You look at him as he ask you to be their girlfriend. You smile and say yes. This made all of them very happy.

Date

Gifts

Gifts

When you are on your period

You have weird cravings. Which shock them, but they will get it for you. One of them buys the ingredients and Patricia cooks the meal. They make sure that your carvings are taken care of.