Pyramid Head

How you meet

You are wandering around to find some shelter. You see a sign with words saying Silent Hill. You see nothing wrong and go into the town. Then you realize a thick fog and can't see through it, but you push forward. Then see a town that's not in good shape. You can't find nobody and then an alarm go off. The sky turns dark and there ash coming down from the sky. It got cold very quick. Then you hear growls behind you. You froze up and turn around. You scream as you see a mutant dog. The dog jump at you. You escape its attack, but got scratch on your arm. It hurt like hell. Then you hear something metal scrapping against the ground. You see a guy wearing pyramid helmet and carrying a huge knife. The guy stab the dog and looks at you. You pass out from the pain and exhaustion.

Meet again/become friends

You wake up to unknown room. See that your scratch is all bandage up. You look as the door and see the same guy that save you from the dog. You are scared of what he will do to you. He comes towards you and hands you a bag. You take it and look inside. It have food and water in it. You thank him and ask him what's his name. He say in a rough and griff voice, "Pyramid Head."

When he realize that he love you

That when he save you. He originally was going to kill. Instead he change his mind. He didn't know why he did, but he fell like he had to save you. After a while of getting to know you. He fell in love with you. Your different from any person that comes into silent hill. He realize that he loves you and wants you.

When you realize that you love him

When you first meet PH. You were scare, but after getting to know him. You find him different from other monsters. You know his reputation for this town. He says he won't do it anymore. You still don't believe that, but stay with him. You fell in love with him after he saves you again and help you:

Him asking you out

PH was not nervous at all on the day he ask you out. You and PH are at house that both of you found. You were cooking and PH was looking out for any creatures. After you made dinner. He comes to the kitchen and straight forward ask you out. This shock you and took you a minute to process of what he just said. After your shock you say yes.

Date

Gifts

Gifts