Transfer Student | EXO FANFIC...

By Galaxy_Yehet13

#thepowerawards One of the top 9 girls students around the World have just transfer into one of the Top 10 po... More

Prologue
Announcement
£ 1 £
£ 2 £
£ 3 £
£ 4 £
£ 5 £
£ 7 £
£ 8 £
£ 9 £
£ 10 £
£ 11 £
£ 12 £
£ 13 £
£ 14 £
£ 15 £
£ 16 £
£ 17 £
£ 18 £
£ 19 £
£ 20 £
Discontinued

£ 6 £

165 9 7
By Galaxy_Yehet13

Eunhee

Today is the day!!

The day that Jaehyun will compete with our school. Well he got selected to be one of the swimmers. I'm proud and yet nervous because his opponent is......

"Eunhee!" Joohyun hugged me tightly. "Oh! Joohyun-ah!"

"Did you see our opponents for the athlete!? They are so handsome!" she squeled silently.

I smile and chuckled. Oppa must be here already.

"Arasso, I'm sure they are."

Joohyun and I decided to watch the swimming competition together. She's wearing casual wear rather her counsellor uniform. She seems very more cheerful compare to the usual.

I wondered where's Hana as she's been missing since this morning. I couldn't even get her calls for many times.

"I'll go and get some snacks. Reserve our seat." I said to Joohyun and she thumbs up.

I went to buy on the vending machine and pick some snacks.

Then, someone close my eyes. I gasped and knuckled with my elbow on the stomach. He fliched and whined in pain. I turned around and widened my eyes.

"Ahh, Jae!! You scared me." I lighlty punch his arm. He chuckled while holding his stomach.

"I've never know that you're so strong."

I rolled and eyes and hugged him tightly. "I'm glad you came here."

He pat my head. "Aigoo, my little sister is being a baby."

I broke the hugged and smile. "Fighting Yoo Jaehyun!!"

Then we heard the announcement for the participates to get ready.

"I'll see you after the competition." he said and both of us bid goodbye.

I came with some snacks and went to find Joohyun. She's already cheering out loudly. Jimin and and Jungkook were there as well.

"Who's our hero?" I said to them.

"It's none than other Zhang Yixing." Jimin said.

"Yixing? You mean that one of EXO?" I said and he just nodded. "Ah, it's already starting."

Then the scream became more louder. Our place of course supporting our school while the other side is the opposite which Jaehyun's school.

I can say I secretly support Jaehyun more than this Yixing guy.

~FAST FORWARD~

After lots of cheering, it's finally ends. The final result will be announce soon. We came and sat down at the cafeteria.

"I nearly got no voice because I keep on screaming." Joohyun said and drink the water in one go.

"Who told you to scream?" Jimin said sarcastically but he got punched by her.

"Oh my god! A handsome guy is coming to our place!" 

I turned around and got hugged tightly.

"There you are my little sister. I've been looking for you." I widened my eyes and look around. Most of the students were shocked to see me interacting with one of the rival school student.

"Uhm, Jae. Let's talk somewhere else." I tucked his arm. He shook his head. "I know people are staring at us but they cannot do anything. I've told the principle that you're my sister so I'm harmless here." he said and sat down on our table.

"Uhm, we should go ahead first." V said and dragged Joohyun and Jimin away. I bit my lips and sat down as well. Jaehyun look at me carefully. "You look more better nowadays Jaehyun-sshi." V said before leaving both of us.

"Do you know V?"

"V? Ahh, Taehyung. He used to be school in ours." he looked at my direction."How have you been doing here?"

"It's great. I met some good people here."

"Are you happy to be here?"

Happy? I don't know. I just feel a little scared here.

"Of course I am Jae." I smile and he held my hand tightly. "If you're in trouble let me know and I'll talk to mother."

"Aigoo, I'm totally fine here. I've friend sthat I really can depend on."

He chuckled and ruffled my hair. "Arasso, I can't be too long here since I've got limit time." he said and stood up.

"I'll see you when I came back home."

He nodded and pat my head.

"Be a good girl."

I hang out a little bit with him before I bid goodbye and I didn't realise it's already at night time. I decided to take a little walk before I go to my dorm when suddenly I heard someone talking.

"Oho~ Look! It's one of the bitch that touch Baekhyun! " she said and two of the girls turned to looked at me. They came closer to me and the girl smirked at me.

"Yah, why are you so stubborn that you want to get closer to EXO?" she said.

"I don't think they notice you as well."

"You-"

I got slapped hardly and two of them pushed me on the ground.

Ouch~

"This is your punishment for being stubborn!" the other two girls punched on my stomach. I feel like dizzy already as I feel blood on my mouth.

"Kim Daeri-sshi?"

Three of them turned their head.

"Y-Yixing...."

I saw Yixing came closer to me. He bend down on my level.

"Yixing,we-"

"Get off now before I report all of you to the counsellor." he said coldly. All of the widened their eyes and ran away.

I bit my lips but I flinched that I forget it's red. When I looked at him, he smiled and I notice he has dimple on his cheek. He help me to stood up by holding my arm.

"Are you okay? You lips look horrible."

"I'm fine." I bowed to him. I felt him patting my head. "Let's go to the clinic and clean up your wounds."

So he bought me to the school clinic. I stood there awkwardly.

"I won't hurt you. Let me handle this." Lay said gently and clean up my wounds. I definitely look horrible now. I feel my body a little relax with his gentle touch. "Open up your uniform."

I widened my eyes.

"Oh?"

He looked at me and facepalm.

"Sorry, I just want to treat your wounds there." he said and pointed on my stomach. I was holding the pain as I never expose my body to anyone. I slowly unbutton and there's a big of bruise on my stomach.

He looked at carefully.

"Luckily it's not that bad since you still can walk." he said and treated the wounds. "You sleep here and don't move too much."

"But, I need to go back to the dorm."

"I'll let Hana knows you're here."

I didn't say anything as I'm still curious on how they know Hana.

———————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
440K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
369K 13.2K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
231K 9.4K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...