Shawn Mendes One-Shots

By t-lostinworlds

⚠️ PSA: THIS BOOK IS INACTIVE - an archive of one shots/long imagines about the one and only Shawn Mendes. More

Welcome!
Scared
Breakfast
Enough
There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back
In My Blood
Drunk
In The Morning
When You Fall [AU]
Soon To Be
Airport [Blurb]
Impress You
Nothing
Nothing Holdin' Me Back (Rewritten)
In The Club (Rewritten)
In The Morning (Rewritten)
Found You
Worried
Words Cut Like Knives
Words Cut Like Knives [2]
If I Can't Have You
Duplicate (Mendes Twins AU)
In My Blood (Rewritten)
Comfort
Subverting Expectations
Lost You
Lost You [2]
You Did It
Pushing Buttons
Leaked
Santa Clause?

In The Club

10.4K 87 26
By t-lostinworlds

A/N: Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after-okay just kidding. I just wanted to tell you guys how sorry I am for being SUCH A FREAKING SLOW UPDATER UGH. I'm trying my absolute best to update as much as I can, trust me. And I just also started working online which involves writing as well so it can be a hassle sometimes, but I'll manage my time soon, I promise.

Anyway! so the book is now on, 15.5k reads/views... YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING I LOVE YOU OH SO SO MUCH, THANK YOU SO MUCH FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. Consider this as a gift to you guys because this imagine is LOOOOOONG.

Enough Chit Chat and let's get to it!

Summary: You got cheated on by your boyfriend of two years over a few weeks ago. Your friend got tired of you moping around so she decided to drag you in a club where you met Shawn Mendes. Let's just say you two had an eventful night.

Word Count: 12.4k

*WARNING* : There is bad smut ahead lol.

P.S. IF YOU LOVE THE DOLAN TWINS LISTEN UP: 

Yes if you love those two beautiful human beings at the top, I write some fics about them too on my tumblr page, so if you guys want to check it out you can find it here: 

https://t-dolan-mendes.tumblr.com/post/175808676207/masterlist

ENJOY READING!

-:-:-:-:-

You stabbed the tub of ice cream with a deep frown, eyes focused on the TV as you watch a romantic movie. "He's lying! Don't fall for it!" You exclaimed at the girl on the screen as the guy proclaims his love for her. "He's going to cheat then leave you like you are nothing." You added even though you know that she can obviously not hear you. You shoved another spoonful of ice cream in your mouth, your heart breaking as you drown yourself in your sorrows.

You can't help but feel bitter towards everything that involves love. What once you thought was a perfect and blissful relationship turned out to be a downright lie. You didn't see it coming since he didn't do anything that made you doubt him at all.

He was always so sweet and caring, treating you like a queen most of the times. Yes there were occasional fights but most of them aren't big, the two of you usually fight over small petty things which get resolved almost immediately. So when you saw him on your shared bed with a naked girl by his side, let's just say life slapped you pretty fucking hard.

You should've trusted why your friend didn't like him at all. She always told you the truth even if you didn't like to hear it. When she said that she had a bad feeling about Nick, you should've taken that as a sign or a warning. But you got too blinded by love and you really want to beat yourself up for it.

You moved out of the apartment as soon as you caught them since you can't live in that place at all since it holds so many painful memories of your relationship. Now you're sat on your best friend's couch, eating your favourite ice cream and thankful enough that she let you move in with her in a short notice.

"I'm home! (Y/N)? Are you still alive?" You heard the door open and then close, followed by the light switch being turned on. "For fucks sake turn the lights back off!" You exclaimed, groaning at your best friend as she gave you a look of disappointment. You ignored her and proceeded to devour your tub of ice cream, eyes going back to the screen just in time to see the guy kiss another girl. "What did I fucking say! All men are fucking the same! Fucking cheaters."

"Okay that's it." You didn't have time to react as (Y/B/N) snatched the ice cream from your hands. You stared at her, mouth opening and closing like a fish out of water. She grabbed the remote, turning the TV off and stood in front of you with her hands crossed over her chest, shaking her head disapprovingly.

"Wha-"

"We are going out tonight. No but's, no why's, we're going out and that's final." She said, sternly and judging by her glare, you know that there is no getting out of this. You groaned, letting your body drop down on the sofa, burying your face in one of the pillows.

Being cheated on is hard. There are always so many questions that fill up your mind, all of them questioning your self-worth. Like, is there something wrong with you? Is it your fault? Aren't you good enough for him?

"Come one (Y/N), he's not worth it. Let's go out, have fun and enjoy your new single life, he was never good for you anyways. He's a fucking dick. He is such an idiot for cheating on a girl like you. He is fucking blind for not seeing how amazing you are. Unquestionably it's his lost, not yours. You are definitely better off without him." You felt the sofa dip as (Y/B/N) sat next to you and placed a hand on your shoulder. You sighed, sitting up straight to look at her, eyes brimming with tears.

You can't explain how grateful you are to have her as your best friend. It's always nice to have someone be there for you whenever things get a little rough. She has made the past few weeks bearable to say the least. And she has always been there for you since day one, lifting your spirits up and boosting your confidence whenever you feel like shit sometimes. You really wouldn't know what to do if you didn't have her.

"Thank you for always being there for me." You said, tears already threatening to spill. "Aww sweetie, I'll always be here for you no matter what. Come here." She cooed, pulling you in for a tight hug.

"Come one, let's get you dolled up for tonight." She said as she pulled away, clasping here hands together enthusiastically. Your shoulders slumped as you looked at here tiredly.

"Oh don't give me that look. You are not changing my mind (Y/N). I'm going to dress you up all sexy and hot since we're going to the club tonight, and maybe, just maybe we can get you laid too. That way you can forget about that douchebag." She wiggled her eyebrows at you, a mischievous smirk plastered across her face. Your eyes widened at her words.

"What do you mean 'get laid'? You know I don't do that kind of stuff (Y/B/N). I don't even go out to nightclubs unless you drag me in one, let alone have a one-night-stand with some random stranger." You rambled, your hands flailing as you tried to explain how much of a bad idea this is.

You were never the kind of girl who goes out that much. You'd rather stay at home, watch Netflix, eat a box of pizza and just chill. Yes you've been to a club a few times but that's because (Y/B/N) always begs you to go since that's her type of crowd, and she isn't the type of person who you can easily say no to. You've always been the one who wants a serious relationship. You've never been fond of those stupid flings and casual hook ups, all of those are just a waste of time and energy in your opinion.

She shrugged, grabbing your arm and dragging you into your room. "There's always a first time for everything." You rolled your eyes at her. You sat down at the edge of your bed as you watched her rummaged through your closet, looking for something that you'd wear for tonight.

"Geez (Y/N), is this your closet or your mom's? Do you have something sexy here?" She teased, messing up your clothes which were well organized just a few minutes ago. You rolled your eyes at her comment, "Well thanks." You said sarcastically. "And stop ruining my closet!"

Truth be told, Nick didn't really gave you that much freedom on the way you dress up. Everything too short or too sexy in his standards gets thrown out. His reason was that he doesn't want guys gawking at you when you go out in public. He said that he wants you all to himself and that no other man should be looking at you wrongly. You thought he was just being over protective, and that he cared so much about your well-being so you obliged. But thinking about it now, you should've taken that as the first red flag.

A real man should never ever dictate you how you dress. You own your body; you should dress however you want. If you feel beautiful and proud with what you're wearing, then your man should be too. If he loved you so much, he would show off how beautiful and sexy you are and feel lucky that he has a girl like you, not hide your beauty just because he wants you for himself. That's just borderline possessive.

"Bingo!" You flinch at your friend's sudden outburst. She turned around with a wicked grin, holding a sexy black dress in her hands. "Don't you think that's too sexy?" You cocked your head to the side looking at the dress hesitantly. You got that dress as a gift from your mother a few months ago, but you haven't really worn it out since Nick told you it was too revealing.

You don't even know why you put up with that dick for so long. Now that you two are over, you are beginning to see things in a different light. You've never realized how toxic that relationship was until now, and God you really want to punch yourself for being blind this whole time.

"My dearest (Y/N), you haven't even tried it on yet! And I know since you've never worn this before. This is the perfect dress for tonight I promise. It's sexy but classy." She gave you a wink as she walked over to you and placed the dress neatly on the bed. "With matching black heels and a killer make up, every person in the club would be drooling over you." She squealed excitedly as she bounced on her toes. You can't help but laugh at how she's acting.

It's always been super fun for her when she dresses you up on special occasions, and not gonna lie, you've enjoyed it as well since she's always made you feel even more beautiful when she gives you a makeover, but there's no way in hell you're telling her that. It's just going to boost her ego even more and you're not going to hear the end of it.

"I can't believe I'm agreeing to this, again." You groaned, thinking about the past times she's drag you into clubs. Some of it was okay, some of it was fun, but most of it was just horrendous. You always end up too drunk which then ends up in a huge argument the next day with Nick. Him accusing you that you've done something wrong with some guys when in fact, you were just having fun with your best friend.

You've never really had that much freedom before. And the more you think about it, the more disgusted you get with that guy. He was fucking awful, how on earth did you not see that?

"Oh hush babe, you always end up loving it." She waved you off. You scoffed at her comment, making her laugh.

"Now go take a quick shower and I'll do the same. After that, I'm going to do your make up." (Y/B/N) demanded, making her way back to the door. "And freshen it up down there, you'll never know what's going to happen tonight." She added with a wink before closing the door behind her.

"Oh shut up!" You exclaimed, earning a laugh from the hallways. Shaking your head, you stood up and groggily went towards the bathroom.

After a few minutes, you got out of the shower all freshened up. You even took (Y/B/N) advice for some reason. You are very sure that nothing is going to happen tonight, but a little voice inside of your head keeps saying otherwise. So you decided to prep yourself just a little bit, nobody knows exactly how this night is going to turn out.

You walked over to your bed and grabbed the dress. You put it on with a deep sigh. (Y/B/N) is right, I mean, she always has been right about most of the things. You need to get back out there and live your life to the fullest. Maybe even come out of your comfort zone ones in a while, and just have fun in this club she's taking you to.

You zipped the dress up and went for your closet to find matching shoes. You settled for some black suede heels with a single toe band and an adjustable ankle strap. You walked towards your full length mirror, gasping as soon as you saw your reflection.

"Oh wow..." You stared at yourself in awe, adoring how the dress hugged every curve of your body perfectly. You've never really examined the dress in detail when you got it since you've never had the chance to try it on.

It was a plain black backless dress with a princess-seamed bodice and a plunging neckline that shows the chest in a sexy but elegant way. An open, strappy back allowing the perfect amount of skin to be seen and a fitted waist that flares into a flirty skater skirt with a hidden zipper in the back. Even if the skirt is a little bit flowy, it still showcases your ass perfectly, giving you the best shape that you could ever imagine.

You look incredibly stunning and seeing yourself wear something this sexy for the first time in years makes you feel even more confident. Although you always have been confident, this time, it feels different. You feel so sexy and bold, like there's nothing you can't do and with (Y/B/N)'s words earlier, every person in the club would definitely be drooling over you.

When Nick sees you in this, he will surely be regretting cheating on you. He is definitely missing out a lot. He has been holding you back during your relationship. He's never given you the chance to shine and to be and feel beautiful as you can ever be. Now, this was your moment to prove to the world, and yourself that you are enough, and that you are beautiful.  It's time to make Nick see just how much he's lost by choosing another girl over you.

You turned around as you heard a gasp by the door, finding a wide-eyed (Y/B/N) standing there with a hand covering her mouth. "Oh my God look at you!" She approached you, her hands spread wide, gesturing at your whole body. "You look absolutely gorgeous (Y/N)! Give me a little spin."

You laughed but spun anyway, giving her a little twirl as you showed your outfit to her. "Aww, my little girl has finally turned into a woman." She wiped away a fake tear, making you laugh even more. "You're weird. But look at you! You look so beautiful in red." She placed her hands on her hips, giving you a pose. She stood beside you in front of the mirror, seeing her dress in close up.

It was almost the same as yours, the bottom half at least with a skater skirt. The upper half on the other hand is a triangular shaped bodice with a laced-trimmed neckline with a sheer eyelash lace that accents the open back. Her shoes are the same as yours except hers are metallic gold instead of black.

"We're almost twinning! Now for your makeup." She grabbed your hand and dragged you outside of your room and into hers, sitting you down in front of her vanity. She quickly got to work, placing a light layer of make up on your face that enhances your natural features.

"Now, should we go for the bold sexy red or the flirty soft pink nude?" she held up two different lipsticks in front of you. You knitted your eyebrows as you tried to pick a shade but who are you kidding, you've never been that type of girl to wear that much make up let along pick a lipstick shade that's going to match your whole look. Then again, something about tonight makes you want to be bold for once. 

"Well... go big or go home I guess." You said, choosing the deep red lipstick.

(Y/B/N) squealed out of excitement, putting your lipstick on for you. You can't help but feel a little excited too, thinking about how tonight is going to end up.

"And done!" You turned around and looked at yourself in the mirror, shocked written all over your features.

Your skin looks so flawless it's almost unbelievable, the soft smokey eyeshadow with a little bit of shimmer making the color of your eyes pop, the red lipstick just makes you look so sexy and sophisticated, taking the look to a whole other level while your hair cascaded down your shoulders in soft curls, shaping your face. And the best part is that you don't even feel like you're wearing any make up at all, making you even more confident by the way you look.

"(Y/B/N), how on earth did you manage to make me look human?" You asked jokingly, bringing your face closer to the mirror as you examined your makeup even further.

"Oh shut up. You're already beautiful; you just never tried to fix yourself up." She answered tidying up her things. "Aww thank you, for everything." You cooed, giving her a hug. After a few more minutes, the two of gathered your things, got out of the apartment and got on an Uber, making your way to a nightclub.

*          *          *

"Cheers to a free, single and better you!" (Y/B/N) yelled over the loud music, raising her glass. "Cheers to a single me!" You exclaimed with a giggle, clinking your glass with hers.

This is your 2nd drink tonight and you already feel a bit tipsy. You have never drunk this much and this hard before so everything feels a bit weird and new to you. Nonetheless, you feel so confident and lightweight, like nothing can hurt you. You feel so carefree and happy that you just don't want the feeling to end, making you want to drink even more. It feels so good to forget about your problems for a moment, and to just live and enjoy life with your best friend.

When the DJ changed the music, you felt yourself smile widely as Solo Dance by Martin Jensen started to play. "Oh I love this song! Let's go dance!" You grabbed (Y/B/N)'s hand and dragged her to the dance floor. You normally don't dance at all, especially in public but with the alcohol rushing through you veins, everything is possible.

A/N: Listen to the music here, it really sets off the mood ;)

She followed you with a surprised look on her face but she doesn't complain. Seeing you smile this wide again warms her heart, you've been heartbroken for a long time, you deserve to let loose and just have an amazing night.

You swayed your hips to the music, closing your eyes and just taking in the lyrics of the song, (Y/B/N) right in front of you doing the same thing, both of your hands in the air.

"I came to party on my own! Don't need nobody in my song! I get down to the beat I loose control! Hey oh I go
so solo." You sang at the top of your lungs, having no care in the world as you danced to the beat of the music. You and (Y/B/N) laughed as you unrelentingly danced like two complete idiots, whipping your hair, bouncing on your toes, bodies swaying but not having a care in the world as you enjoyed every moment of finally having true fun in such a long time.

Both of you continued to enjoy the song, the alcohol making you feel blissful. The music moving your bodies like you're a puppet on strings. Both your faces showed true happiness, smiles wide and eyes sparkling with excitement. You might not have seen it but you were glowing on the dance floor, getting so lost in the moment that you didn't know that you've already caught someone's eye.

Just a few feet across from you, Shawn sat down at the bar and ordered a drink for himself. He didn't know exactly why he decided to go to the club alone, but he just couldn't stay in his house any longer or he'll die out of boredom and some of his friends that are around the area seemed to be preoccupied as of the moment. "Thanks man." He said to the bartender as took his cold beer, bringing the bottle up to his lips.

He turned around and leaned on the counter, head casually bobbing to the beat of the music, taking a few swigs of his beer as he watched all the sweaty bodies dancing like it's the last day on Earth. He shook his head and chuckled as he saw some people stumble over their own two feet, then laughing it off like nothing happened. He raised his bottle up again to take another drink only to stop midair as his eyes landed on you.

To say you were beautiful was an understatement. He's never seen someone so breathtaking in his life. He may be over exaggerating but you are just mesmerizing to him. He found himself staring at you as you danced with your friend, not having a care in the world, just enjoying the moment. Something about you intrigued him, but he just can't seem to put a finger on what yet. All he knows is that you had him captivated by the way you sway your hips from side to side and the way your smile just lights up the whole room.

He took a sip from his beer, eyes glued to you the whole time. He watched as a guy cut in between you and your friend, making you guys stop dancing for a moment, the guy gesturing towards your friend. You laughed at something your friend said and nodded, pointing in Shawn's direction, making his heartbeat quicken as to why you're pointing at him. Then your friend left with the guy, you walking over to the bar, sitting down a few seats away from Shawn. He blew out his cheeks, realizing that you were pointing towards the bar and not him in particular.

Now that you were closer, he scanned you from head to toe, getting more awestruck at how gorgeous you are. And the dress you were wearing was making Shawn feel all types of emotions. He took a deep breath and emptied his beer, gathering up all the courage as he stood straight and walked towards you.

"Why is a beautiful lady like you sitting here all alone?" Shawn cringed, mentally slapping himself at how bad that was. Your head snapped in his direction, surprised by his presence. You stared at him for a moment, getting star struck at how good looking he is.

He was wearing a casual jeans and white shirt with a gray leather jacket. His hair in messy curls, eyes a soft pair of hazel ones and he is tall. There's something charming about his presence, like he's a magnet that pulls you towards him.

You shook your head as you remembered his question. "Oh no! I'm with my friend but a guy asked to dance with her and I didn't want to hold her back so I let them be. I needed to sit down for a moment anyway." You rambled, your cheeks heating up; embarrassed on explaining too much detail to a person you just met.

He nodded with a chuckle, holding his hand out. "I'm Shawn." You shook it with a smile, "(Y/N)."

"That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." You blushed, mumbling a quick thank you. He gave you a dashing smile, showing that perfect row of teeth. You looked at him intently, eyebrow knitting together as you try and comprehend why he looks familiar.

"I feel like I've seen you somewhere before." You asked raising an eyebrow at him. Shawn cocked his head to the side, giving you a small smile. "Yeah, I get that a lot."

Shawn seemed surprised that you didn't recognize him at first since you two are pretty much the same age and not to brag or anything but he seems very much well known, especially in Toronto. Maybe it's because of the lights plus the alcohol, and by the looks of it, you already seemed to have downed a few drinks.

He could have just told you who he was, but something inside him wants you to find out all by yourself. Maybe he wants to spend time with you and just be Shawn from a little town called Pickering for a little while, not Shawn Mendes the pop star who has sold millions of albums worldwide.

Of course he knew you aren't the kind of girl who would use him and his fame, because you just radiated genuine kindness off of you, but it's just the little fear he has inside of his head that maybe if you find out, you would get scared off or something, he's not quite sure yet. Or maybe it's just him, overthinking things.

"Mind if I buy you a drink?" He asked, making the corners of your lips turn up, your heart fluttering at his generosity. "No, not at all. Thank you." You nodded courteously. Shawn turned his attention to the bartender and ordered your drinks, while you rested your elbow on the counter as you stared at him, chin on your hand, getting fascinated by this beautiful human being in front of you.

No one can ever deny that he is indeed very attractive, with that jawline, his sparkling eyes, his soft, fluffy hair, everything. His curls are messy but that only makes him look even sexier. You can't help but feel drawn towards him even if you just met him just a few moments ago. His aura emits something that you can't explain, but feel some kind of connection. A voice in the back of your head keeps nagging that guys are still the same but Shawn seems like a genuine, kind and attractive guy.

"Here you go." He snapped you out of your thoughts as he handed your drink, that fascinating smile of his never leaving his lips. "Thank you." You returned his smile, turning your body so that now, you were fully facing him, your knees almost brushing against each other.

"So what brought you and your friend here?" He asked, taking a drink of his beer. You took a sip of your drink before speaking, "You want the full, long and honest truth or the half-assed quick one?" You lifted an eyebrow with a sly smirk.

He chuckled, his eyes crinkling in the process. "Well, I've got lots of time so how about the full, long, honest truth?" You nodded, sharing everything to him about how Nick cheated on you and how you ended up in a club.

Shawn kept his eyes on you the whole time you were speaking, listening intently to every word that came out of that gorgeous, sexy red lips of yours, sometimes wondering how they would taste like. He didn't interrupt you at all; he just let you tell the whole story continuously while giving you occasional nods to let you know that he's paying attention.

"...so yeah, here we are." You finished with a sigh. "He's a douche." Shawn said his face showing a little bit of anger, his jaw clenching. Your eyebrows furrowed as you looked at him confused. "No girl deserves to be treated like that, especially not you." He huffed, taking a drink of his beer. You felt your heart flutter at his sudden protectiveness.

"Aww, that's so sweet of you." You cooed, grabbing his hand that was on the bar counter and gave it a light squeeze. Shawn's face softened, his cheeks turning slight pink as he stared at your hands for a moment before looking back at your eyes, "Sorry, I just hate it when guys treat girls badly. It really pushes my buttons." He chuckled lightly, making you smile.

"It's okay, I think it's cute." You gave him a playful wink, making his cheeks turn even redder. His eyes wandered down to your hand again that was still on top of his, his stomach doing flips as he felt all giddy, feeling your skin against his.

You followed his gaze and quickly pulled your hand away, feeling embarrassed as to why you held his hand for so long, but getting sad all at the same time since you felt comfortable holding his hand, as weird as that sounds. Shawn tried his best not to frown, he kind of like how your hand felt on his. Both of you looked down, cheeks flushed, the awkward silence surrounding you two.

"That's enough about me, how about you? What brought you here Shawn?" You asked, giving him a shy smile, trying to make the situation less awkward. "I just got bored at home and friends aren't free so I came alone." He laughed lightly, shaking his head at how boring his answer is.

"Oh so you have a tattoo?" You asked, just catching a glimpse of the tattoo on his hand and arm. He nodded, and glanced at the ink on his body. "Tell me about them." You smiled, leaning forward as you gave him your full attention.

The night started to go smoothly as the two of you talked more, getting all surprised as to how much you two have in common. You two never stopped smiling all throughout your whole conversation. If strangers were to walk by, they would've thought you guys had been friends for a long time. You found yourself laughing at his terrible jokes, agreeing to some of his views on life, and enjoying his company more than you expected.

You didn't dare say it out loud since you didn't want to scare him off but you knew that there was something between you. Some sort of connection that isn't always easy to explain since you two just met. The idea seems funny that you want to get to know him more, find out what makes him tick and who he truly is. And little did you know Shawn feels it too.

"How about Daniel Caesar?" He asked again, raising his eyebrow. You were in the midst of talking about artists that you guys are listening at the moment. "Are you serious? Ugh, where have you been all my life Shawn?! He's like my go-to when I just want to relax. He's voice is so soothing." You gushed, eyes twinkling with admiration, he has pretty much mentioned your favorite artists.

Shawn looked at you with a wide smile, his heart melting at how lovely you look when you talk about the things you love. Your eyes just light up when you speak with your heart, making him even more attracted to you. He just knew from the moment he saw you that you are special, and that he wants to know more about you. It's a huge bonus that you like everything he likes too, making you pretty much the girl of his dreams.

"Just marry me already." Shawn said jokingly, rolling his eyes at you as he took a sip of his beer, losing count as to how many he has drank already. You laughed, shaking your head. "When's the wedding?" You teased, wiggling your eyebrows, taking a sip of your own beer.

You decided to drop the cocktails a few moments ago since you already feel a bit light headed. "How about now?" Shawn stared straight in your eyes his face all serious. You tried to mimic his expression but both of you ended up laughing.

"I'm having a really good time Shawn, thank you." You beamed at him with a sigh. "The feeling is super mutual (Y/N)." The corners of his mouth turned up, as he leaned in a little bit closer, eyes flickering down your lips, making your heart race. Absentmindedly, you leaned in too, sporting a wide smile yourself. "Oh really?" You whispered with a playful smirk, eyes never leaving his. "Yes really." He hummed, your faces growing closer and closer.

"(Y/N)? Is that you?" You turned your head so fast you almost had a whiplash, that all too familiar voice interrupting the moment. You stood up, feeling your body freeze, hands balled at your sides, heart breaking a little bit. Just a little bit since anger overpowered the pain at this point.

"What are you wearing?" He added, eyeing you up and down, his eyes showed a bit of lust but was soon replaced with anger. You ignored his comment and took a deep breath to try and calm yourself. This is the first time you've seen him since that night, and you aren't prepared at all, not even the slightest bit.

"What are you doing here Nick?" As soon as he heard the name, Shawn stood up and made his way beside you, wrapping an arm around your waist, feeling a jolt of electricity as his skin touched your bare back. You looked up at him a little bit shocked at his actions, but still gave him a smile that screamed thank you. He smiled back at you making you sigh out of relief as you leaned your weight on him, feeling yourself relax at his warmth.

"Who's this?" Nick said venom laced in his voice, not even bothering to hide it one bit. "Shawn." He said voice deep and filled with disgust as he sized Nick up, giving your waist a soft squeeze the butterflies in your stomach going crazy at how hot Shawn sounded. You looked at Shawn then at Nick as they stared each other down, the tension in the air getting thicker.

"Shawn its fine, I can handle him." You said softly, looking back up at Shawn, resting your palm on his chest, feeling him take in a deep breath. "You sure?" He asked, but he kept his gaze at Nick. "Yes, Shawn, I'm sure." He finally broke their stare off and looked at you, staring into your eyes, looking for any sign of hesitation. When he found nothing, he gave your waist another squeeze before letting you go, making sure to give Nick a warning look as he sat back down.

"Now, what do you want?" You spat, crossing your arms over your chest. "Is he your new boyfriend?" Nick asked, running a hand through his hair in pure agitation. You raised an eyebrow at him, "Why do you care? We're over remember?" Sadness clouded his features as he opened his mouth only to close it again, words failing to come out of it.

"Can we at least talk about it?" He asked after a few short seconds, taking a step forward with a hand out. You stood your ground, trying to prove to him that you aren't affected by him anymore. You keep your arms crossed, looking at his hand then back to his face.

"There's nothing left to talk about Nick. I saw it with my own two eyes, you cheated. We're over and well, I'm happier now, without you." You stated, standing straight and proud, meaning every word that you said. He frowned, "Come on babe, I didn't mean to cheat. You know how much I love you."

You scoffed, rolling your eyes at him. "You mean, you didn't plan on getting caught and cut the crap Nick, you and I both know that wasn't love." He raked his hand through his hair, getting frustrated. If he thought that sweet talking would make you swoon, he's goddamn wrong about that.

"Drop the attitude (Y/N). I can see it in your eyes, you still love me. Let's just go back home and start over shall we?" You stared at him astonished by his confidence.

You blinked a couple of times then laughed sarcastically, "Are you fucking serious right now? Get your head out of your ass Nick and read my lips, We Are Over. And this conversations over, now go on and leave me alone." Before you could walk away, Nick grabbed your arm and spun you around, "We're not done talking unless I say so." He said through gritted teeth, his eyes on fire.

You jerked his hand off of you, taking a step back, feeling intimidate by the way he was glaring at you. "Don't you fucking touch me" You hissed, trying to mask your fear. You've never seen Nick this mad before even if you've known him for two years, and it's scaring you what he might do.

He went to grabbed you again, but before he could another hand grabbed his wrist. "She said she didn't want to be touched, are you deaf?" Shawn snarled, standing between you and Nick. You stared at the two of them in horror. Nick looked like he was about to pounce, his anger radiating off of him like crazy but Shawn stood straight; not backing down at all, having the slight advantage since he was definitely taller and bulkier than Nick, making him look more threatening.

"Now if you want to leave this club without a scratch, I suggest you leave." Shawn growled, his grip on Nick's wrist getting tighter. Nick tugged his hand free as he glared at Shawn taking a step towards him not even bothered by their height difference, making their faces only a few inches apart. "How about you make me pretty boy?" He chuckled, taunting Shawn even further.

You saw Shawn's nostrils flare, his hands balling into fist, you looked around, noticing some people catching up to what's about to happen. "Fuck." You mumbled, quickly getting in between the two men. "Shawn stop, he's not worth it." You tried pushing him back, both hands resting his chest but since he's obviously bigger than you, he didn't move a muscle.

"Shawn please, look at me." You said, reaching up to cup his cheek, feeling his jaw relax as he locked eyes with you, both hands making it way on you waist. "He's not worth it." You whispered, never breaking his gaze until he closed it and took a deep breath, giving you a light nod. You turned around to see Nick fuming, eyes blazed with anger and jealousy. "Go home Nick." You said as cold as you possibly could. He was about to protest until he saw yours and Shawn's hand intertwined.

He scowled as he looked at you in the eyes, but didn't bother to move. You shook your head in disbelief, and turned back towards Shawn. "Let's go dance shall we?" He gave you a nodded, resting a hand on the small on your back as he guided you towards the dance floor, leaving Nick there with his face contorted in anger.

"You do know I can handle him right?" Shawn yelled over the music after the two of you found a spot that wasn't too crowded with sweaty bodies. You gave him a nod and a soft smile. "I know. I just didn't want you to get in so much trouble since you'll probably beat him up pretty badly." He laughed, nodding in agreement. "Touché."

You and Shawn danced like nothing happened; bouncing on your toes while singing the words to the song once it was familiar to you. He spun you around a couple times, as well as you trying to spin him around but failing miserably which ended up on you guys laughing loudly. You guys went back to the bar a few times to go get drinks and bring it back to the dance floor. The alcohol filling you up again, making you high on life without the drug, arms up in the air, head moving to the beat of the music as you danced with Shawn, wide grins plastered against your faces.

Shawn's eyes grew wide as the DJ switched up the music, his head looking around the crowd. "I've hear this song on the radio before!" You screamed for him to hear you. "Oh really? Do you know who sang this song?" He grinned at you, his head bobbing to the beat as he kept dancing. You shook your head no, "I didn't look it up but I really like this song." He laughed, throwing his head back in the process. You looked at him confused but didn't bother to ask him anyway as the beat of the music started to build.

"Oh I've been shaking, I love it when you go crazy, you take all my inhibitions baby there's nothing holding me back!" He sang at the top of his lungs, eyes connected with yours as if he was dedicating the lyrics to you. You laughed as you sang with him, slurring all the lyrics as the alcohol started to take over your brain.

He laughed at how oblivious you still are that you are dancing with the person who sang and wrote the song you are listening to right now but judging by your state, he knows that you are too intoxicated to figure it out as of the moment.

"Baby there's nothing holding me back!" Both of you screamed with huge grins, going crazy as the beat dropped spilling your drinks everywhere but laughing it off as you are having too much fun to care.

Shawn's face was turning red due to the alcohol and the hot temperature of club, beads of sweat forming on his forehead, some of his hair starting to stick on it, making him look hotter. He ran a hand through his hair, drawing his bottom lip between his teeth, completely unaware of how he is affecting you right now.

You bit your bottom lip, as you stared at him, feeling all sorts of ways at how he has you enthralled by the way he looks and just is. Your mind shifted from being all fun and goofy to something more... sensual. Maybe it's the alcohol or maybe it's mainly just him, intoxicating you.

Shawn brought out a side of you that you never have thought you had. He made you feel more confident with yourself, more bold and daring. So when Confident by Justin Bieber started to play, your whole mood changed. You started to dance more slowly, sexily swaying your hips to the beat of the music, surprising Shawn but also yourself.

A/N: Play song here to set the mood off ;)

Shawn stared at you in shock which was soon replaced by lust. You sparked something inside him that made him want you even more, a desire to pull you even closer, to feel your skin on his. The lyrics of the song playing with his mind as it completely described how he was feeling at this exact moment.

Focused, I'm focused
She got a body like that
I ain't never seen nothing like that
Like a fantasy in front of me
I think that something special is going down

You gave him a wicked grin, sending him a wink as you grabbed his hand and pulled him closer. You saw his eyes darken as he looked at you with hungry eyes, getting turned on by the way you moved. He spun you around so that now, your back was flushed against his chest, his hands gripping your waist as the both of you swayed to the music.

"Then she started dancing, sexual romancing, nasty but she fancy, lipstick on my satin sheets, what's your nationality? I wonder if there's more of you, she's got my attention, she's confident." Shawn sang in your ear, making all the hair in your body stand up. Your arms snaked up his neck, fingers getting lost in his curls as you pressed your back more on his torso, your ass getting near his crotch.

"Have you done this before?" Shawn whispered his breath hot on your exposed neck making you shudder. You shook your head no, looking at him to meet his eyes. His pupils were blown out and so were yours, both of your cheeks flushed, bodies fired up at the way you two are dancing together.

She said it's her first time, I think she might have lied
Feels so good damn and I don't know why
I'm addicted, something like an addict
Got me twisted, but still I gotta have it

You were telling the truth when you said you've never done this before. You've never danced with a guy you just met this close, let alone dance in a sexy way. You don't know what's gotten into you but as you said, Shawn brought out something in you that even you weren't aware of. And there's something about him that makes you trust him in a way that fueled you to keep this going, even if you aren't exactly familiar of your own actions.

When you told yourself about getting out of your comfort zone earlier that night, you would have never thought it would end up with you grinding with a hot guy in the middle of the dance floor. Both of you didn't speak another word; just letting your bodies speak for themselves.

His eyes fell on your lips, as he smirked at you, making the middle of your thighs tingle. You looked away unable to hold his intense gaze any longer. One of his hands left your waist momentarily as he swept your hair to the side to show the skin on your neck and shoulder more.

Shawn's head dipped, placing a soft kiss behind your ear, a gasp leaving your lips. You titled your head to the side, to give him more access as your bodies still moving to the rhythm of the song. You can feel his lips lingering on your skin, a wide grin painted across it as he noticed the Goosebumps on your body, feeling proud of himself now knowing how much he affects you.

You battled with your mind for a split second if you should do it not, but you've gone this far, might as well take it to the next level. You giggled as his grip tightened around your waist when you pressed your bum against his hard-on. You felt yourself blushed at your movements, getting surprised every step of the way but you didn't care to stop. You were too distracted by Shawn, his scent so provocative and enticing that it clouded your judgment.

Shawn's head spun as he watched you dance against him seductively, his heart pounding, feeling the room get hotter and hotter. Everything felt so good to be true. He felt so wrapped around you, feeling like his on cloud nine, dancing with a girl so beautiful and enchanting. He knew that if this kept going, he wouldn't be able to take it. Shawn was starting to crave more, getting hornier as your lovely ass kept pressing on him. He wanted more of you, to feel you skin to skin, to kiss your lips, to kiss every part of you.

He placed kisses on your neck down to your shoulder, pulling you even closer until there was no more space between you. "Mind if we take this back to my place?" He whispered against your ear huskily, making your knees weak.  "Someone's eager. Are you sure you want to?" You teased, getting all nervous but excited to what's about to happen.

"I'm fucking sure babe." He growled lowly, his hands caressing your waist up and down. Your eyes widened, surprised by this side of Shawn but can't help but feel yourself getting damp down there, getting aroused by the way he looks at you, the fire in his eyes very visible.

"Lead the way then." You gave him a flirtatious wink, the smirk on his face getting wider. You intertwined your fingers with his as he started to lead you out of the club.

If it was some other guy, you would've said no straight up, but Shawn's different. He makes you feel safe in some way that your mind just can't thoroughly explain as to why. Shawn has assured you the whole night the he isn't the type of guys that would break your heart on purpose. Plus, he's got you hooked by now that it's almost impossible to back out.

You felt your whole body shiver as the cold air hit your skin the moment you two are now on the streets. Shawn lets go of your hand as he took his phone out to order an Uber. You wrapped your arms around yourself, palms rubbing to create some friction to get rid of the cold.

"Here." Your head snapped back to Shawn just in time to see him taking off his jacket, muscles flexing in the process. You chewed on your bottom lip. Without the jacket, you were finally able to examine his toned body underneath that thin layer of white clothing, catching a glimpse of something blue in the back of his arm.

You got snapped back to reality as you felt him drape the jacket over your shoulders. "Thank you." You smiled at him, pulling the jacket closer, your eyes wandering down his torso again.

"Like what you see?" He winked at you, jokingly flexing his muscles. "Shut up." You rolled your eyes at him, feeling your cheeks burn.

He chuckled, wrapping an arm around your waist as he pulled you closer to his side, lowering his head as he whispered. "Don't worry you'll get to see more of this later." You felt your heartbeat quicken as you locked eyes with him, thighs clenching at his word and wanting nothing more than to wipe the smug grin off his face.

Before you could think of a comeback, a car pulled over in front of you. Shawn grabbed your hand, as he walked towards the car, "for Shawn?" He asked through the window before opening the backdoor and helping you get in. He gave the Uber driver the addresses and then you headed off.

Both of you sat in silence the only noise coming from the soft sounds of the radio, the heat in the air almost unbearable. Shawn's hand rested on your thigh, looking at you with a lopsided grin before giving it a light squeeze. Your breath hitched as his hand slowly went up your skirt, his touch soft against your skin, making you feel like your whole body is on fire.

"Shawn..." You gasp, feeling his finger brush against your heat for a short moment. "Well someone's already dripping." He nibbled your ear, chuckling as you shot him a warning look since the two of you aren't exactly alone at the moment.

He draped his arm over your shoulder as you rested your head on his, crossing your legs to try and conceal your arousal. Shawn noticed this and smirked at you, his ego boosting to the roof. He hasn't really done something too much yet and you were already soaked.

You smiled to yourself, thinking two can play at that game. You raked your fingernails on his jeans, slowly going up and down his thigh. Your hand brushed against his erection making Shawn shift in his seat. His eyes met yours, and judging by the way you smiled, he knew that this is going to be a long ride home.

Shawn tried his best to hold himself back as the both you got in the elevator, your dress starting to taunt him and to see you in his jacket make everything even harder. You decided to stand across him, wondering if you did it on purpose to tease him so that he can look at your body fully.

You could feel him undress you with his eyes just by the way he gawked at you, his lip caught between his teeth. You rested your back against the wall, posing sexily as you gave him an innocent look, tilting your head to the side making him go even crazier.

"Stop giving me that look (Y/N)." He warned his jaw clenching in the process, his pants getting tighter, now regretting why he decided to choose an apartment that was on the top floor. "What look?" You asked sweetly, batting your eyelashes at him. He gave you a glare as he tried to bit back a groan.

Shawn almost shouted in glee as soon as the elevator dinged. "After you mi lady." You shook your head at him but walked out of the elevator first, making sure to sway your hips sexily to tease him even more. "Fuck." You heard him mumble, making you smile confidently, glancing over your shoulder to see him shaking his head as he jog towards you.

"You're such a tease aren't you?" He said as soon as he stood by your side, hand landing on the small on your back to guide you around the corridors. Before you could answer, he stopped in front of a door and started patting his pockets, looking for his keys. "Where the he–" he cuts himself off, his eyes landing back on you. You looked at him quizzically, one eyebrow raised.

"Wha–" You were caught off guard when Shawn suddenly pinned you against the wall, your head trapped between his arms. He looked at you intensely, face growing closer as the corner of his mouth quirked up. His hand traveled down from your shoulder, slowly feeling the fabric of his jacket.

You weren't able to move at all, let alone say anything as you got so lost in his eyes, getting preoccupied by the way his nose brushed against yours.

"Found it." He beamed at you, wiggling his keys. You stared at him dumbfounded, mouth slightly agape. "You're unbelievable." He chuckled as he stepped away from you to open the door. He waited for you to walk in first then followed you inside, making sure to close the door and lock it knowing that some of his friends don't know how to knock.

You looked around his apartment, amazed at how beautiful and classy it looks, especially with the great view of Toronto. "Nice place." You said, taking off his jacket and placing it on the sofa along with your bag. "Thanks." You looked back to see him taking his shoes of and putting it on a corner by the door.

He walked over to you, biting his lip with a smile. You bit your own lip as you saw how much his pupils were dilated, his gaze undressing you on the spot. You squealed as he grabbed your waist quickly and pulled you closer.

"Finally" He groaned, dipping his head and crashing his lips against yours. You kissed him back instantly, wrapping your arms around his neck, fingers playing with his hair. You felt his hand run up and down your bare back, his fingertips leaving goosebumps on its wake. Shawn swiped his tongue across your bottom lip, asking for entrance which you playfully denied, keeping your mouth shut as you smiled between the kiss.

He growled, both of his hands went to grab your ass giving it a squeezed, a gasp escaping your lips. He took this as an opportunity to slip his tongue into your mouth exploring it, deepening the kiss even more. You gave out a strangled moan, feeling the bulge in his pants get bigger against the bottom of your stomach.

Shawn pulled away to catch a quick breath, forehead against yours as his eyes stared into yours passionately. "You sure about this? It's okay if you don't want to." He whispered, his chest rising and falling with rapid breaths, his lips swollen and slightly stained with your red lipstick. The sight made your head spin even more, the alcohol that is still in your system not helping one bit.

You started to have second thoughts about everything for a split second, maybe this is a bad idea, what if he's like Nick and he's going to break my heart further down the road? But when you looked back into Shawn's eyes, every single doubt you had instantly vanished. You didn't bother to answer as you kissed him again, feeling him smile against it.

You lightly bit his bottom lip, making him groan, quickly shoving your tongue in his mouth, the two of you fighting for dominance which you ended up losing. "Jump." His hands went to grip your thighs as he hoisted you up with ease, your legs immediately wrapping around his waist, moaning as you felt his erection brush against your clothed heat.

Shawn slowly started to move down the hallway, surely but carefully carrying you towards his bedroom, the kiss not breaking for even one bit. He kicked the door shut and pushed you against it, his lips leaving yours as he went for your neck, attacking it with harsh kisses, nibbling the skin and leaving trails of love bites all over. You tilted your head to the side to give him more access, your mouth gaping open once he found your sweet spot, not being able to stop the moan that escaped from it.

Shawn pulled away to admire his artwork, a smirk playing on his tasteful lips as your skin started to turn a shade of purple. "How about we slow it down a little?" He whispered against your lips, slowly placing you back down on your feet.

WARNING: SEXUALLY EXPLICIT CONTENT AHEAD. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

He held your hips as he led you away from the door and closer to his bed. He reached behind you, finding the zipper of your dress, slowly pulling it down with his fingertips touching your skin, keeping his eyes on you the whole time. Next he hooked his fingers on the straps of your dress, pulling it off your body carefully, exposing your breast to the cold air of the room. The dress pooled around your feet, you kicked it away along with your heels, leaving you with only your lace underwear. You didn't bother to wear a bra since the dress didn't need one and this drove Shawn insane.

"Holy fuck." Shawn's breath hitched as he watched you with hooded eyes. Never has he ever seen someone this beautiful before. Seeing you half naked in front of him was enough to make him feel high, feeling his cock pulsing in its confines. 

He stared at you for a few moments, his bottom lip getting caught in his teeth. You started to feel vulnerable by the way he is staring at you, your arms going up to cover yourself, only to be stopped by Shawn before you could even do it.

"Don't. You look beautiful." He whispered, lips ghosting on yours. He looked straight into your eyes, feeling glad that he didn't see any doubt from it and that it shared the same desire that his own eyes were showing.

He placed his hand on your hips, playing with the hem your underwear. He closed the gap again, kissing you softly this time, savoring the moment as his mouth molded your own. He pushed you back until your legs hit the edge of the bed, you falling down the mattress with a gasp. He loomed over you, his eyes glowing with lust as he watched your perfectly angelic body lying on his bed.

He quickly pulled his shirt over his head, now showing off his toned body. You gaped at him; mesmerize by every part, from his broad shoulders, huge biceps, to his rock hard abs. You moved, slowly backing up towards the headboard, Shawn crawling after you, the sight doing unfathomable things to your body.

"Can we pick up the pace now?" You asked with a smirk as he hovered above you. Your hands reaching down to his belt and quickly undoing it along with the buttons of his pants, making Shawn grin from ear to ear. "If that's what you want baby girl." He smashed his lips with yours, hands roaming around your body, stopping on your boobs and giving it a squeeze. You took in a sharp breath, feeling your pussy throb, clearly wanting more. You unzipped his pants, him kicking it off shortly after, now leaving you both with only your underwear.

You caught a glimpse of the shape of his member, mouth hanging open at how big it looked, wondering if he would be able to fit inside of you.

Shawn kissed your jaw then your neck, slowly going down until he reached your breast. You kept your eyes glued to him the entire time as he took one your nipple in his mouth, eyes looking at you as he sucked it, a loud moan escaping your lips. Your hands were quick to cover your mouth, embarrassed by the sound you made.

"Let it out babe, I love hearing you moan like that." He said, pulling away shortly to give your other boob attention. He sucked it hard, lightly biting on the nipple. You squirmed under his touch, hands grabbing his hair, giving it a light tug. Shawn moaned against your breast, sending vibrations across your body, making you feel ecstatic.

"Shawn..." You whimpered as he placed hickeys all over your chest, fingers clawing on his shoulder. Shawn groaned as he watched your face contort in pure pleasure. Eyes shut tight with your mouth agape, back arching towards him, head digging on the pillow. Nothing can beat how fucking good you look in Shawn's eyes, every little thing you do just fuels up the burning passion inside him, your moans just asking him to fuck you senseless.

He continued to kiss down your body, sucking and nibbling the skin on your stomach. "Keep your eyes on me (Y/N)." He commanded, and you obeyed as you tried your best to pry your eyes open. Shawn bit the hem your underwear, slowly pulling it down with his teeth, eyes never leaving yours. Your bottom lip quivered at his actions. You lifted up your ass from the bed to help him rid of your laced thong, legs shaking in the process.

He stood up as soon as he removed the garment off of you, flicking it across the room along with the rest of your clothes. He stared you down like a predator eyeing its prey, your body now free from any article of clothing. "Fuck." Shawn groaned, cocking his head to the side as he licked his lips. You looked like an absolute goddess to him, your skin glowing as the light from the windows touched it. He felt so glad he left the house tonight and met you.

You watched as Shawn pulled his boxers down, finally freeing his hard-on. Your eyes widened at the sight of him. He was definitely huge, from his length to his girth, making your mouth water. Shawn smiled proudly to himself, your reaction feeding his ego even more. He stroked his member to relief himself for a moment, you whimpered at the sight.

"Shawn please..." You whined, already missing the way he touches your body, longing some kind of feeling to ease the pressure between your legs. You rubbed your thighs together, creating a bit of friction to please yourself.

"What do you want (Y/N)?" He said with his voice sexily deep as he crawled back on top of you, his dick brushing against your pelvis. You grabbed his neck and pulled him down, softly nibbling his ear. "I want you Shawn... to fuck me... hard." You moaned, making every hair on his body stand up, groaning at how good that sounded. He didn't say anything as he crashed his lips against your, kissing your hard but passionately. He grabbed your legs and wrapped it around his waist, the cold air hitting your center, sending shivers down your spine.

Shawn brought his hand between the both of you, his finger playing with your clit, sparks shooting all over your body. "Oh fuck." You cried out on pleasure as he slowly teased the tip of his fingers against your wet folds, not giving you the satisfaction of pushing it deeper. Shawn knew he was torturing you with all the teasing; hell he was even torturing himself as he wanted nothing more than to ram you into the mattress, but he likes hearing you beg, it's like music to his ears.

"Shawn just fuck me already." You growled as he constantly teased you, your breath becoming irregular as his finger skimmed over your heat. "Ask nicely (Y/N)." He mumbled as he grabbed his dick and grazed the tip of it against your pussy, head throwing back in pleasure as he felt just how soak your already are.

"Shawn please... I need you." You pleaded, not being able to take the teasing anymore.

"Patience baby girl, don't worry, I'll make sure you won't be able to walk tomorrow." He winked as he stood back up, walking towards his night table and opening up the drawer taking out a condom. He ripped it open with his teeth, how can a person be this sexy, you thought as you watched him roll it on his dick.

He didn't waste any more time as he got back to the position you were in before. He supported himself with his elbows, making sure that you weren't getting crushed by his weight. He kissed you again, but this time it felt different, you couldn't deny the sparks that flew with the way he kissed you now. You felt reassured with his kiss, feeling safe with his presence. "Ready?" He breathed out, positioning himself in your entrance. You nodded, legs wrapping tightly around his waist.

Shawn hissed as he slowly slid himself inside you making you whimper with your mouth wide open as you felt your pussy stretch around his member. "Fuck (Y/N)." He grunted, burying his face on the crook of your neck as he pushes deeper into you, struggling to fill you up because of how tight you are. You grabbed onto him, your nails raking on his back, his size very overwhelming to say the least.

A loud scream of pleasure played your lips as he forcefully shove his hips to finally bury his cock deep inside you. He heaved huge breaths as he gave you a quick peck, eyes staring into your soul as he halted his movements to let you adjust to him.

"Holy fuck." Shawn cursed, forehead pressed on your shoulder, the feeling of you clenching and unclenching around him was too much to handle. "Move?" He whispered, sucking the skin on your neck, adding more hickeys to his collection, making you cry out in pleasure. "Move." You gave him a quick nod, both of your bodies now starting to sweat.

Shawn didn't need to be told twice. He started to thrust in and out of you in a slow pace, almost lovingly, as if he didn't want to hurt you at all.

Both of you moaned in pleasure, his touches making your skin tingle in a way that you couldn't explain. You could even see fireworks fly when his lips brush against yours, making you melt under it.

Your eyes rolled to the back of your head, heavy breaths coming out from both of you as Shawn picked up his pace, now sliding in and out of you easily as you because wetter by each thrust. You dug your nails into Shawn's shoulder as he pulled all the way back only to slam into you again. "Fuck Shawn!" You screamed as he repeated this over and over with small grunts, the heels of your feet digging on his lower back.

"Fuck, you feel so good." A growl formed in Shawn's throat as he bit your shoulder, his mind all over the place just by feeling your pussy wrapped around him. Moans filled the air of the room as Shawn continued to fuck you slowly but deeply, his pubic bone brushing against your clit. "Faster." You breathed out, lips trembling at how good Shawn feels buried deep in you. He quickened his pace, hips going faster as he started to fuck you merciless. You instantly became a moaning mess, the sounds you made so beautiful in Shawn's ears.

"Fuck yes." Shawn was breathing hard, all sweaty and hot as he started to go rough. Strings of profanity left your lips when he slammed into you relentlessly, pushing Shawn closer to the edge. You weren't far off yourself as you started seeing stars. You grabbed Shawn's face and pulled him down, kissing him harshly.

Shawn wrapped an arm around your waist, flipping you over so that now you were on top of him. "Ride me babe." He huffed, hands gripping your hips tightly as you started to grind on him. "Shawn." You threw your head back with a moan, eyes glued shut as you bit your lip hard, almost drawing blood.

"Holy shit, you look amazing (Y/N). You feel so fucking good." Shawn groaned, the sound bouncing off the walls as his head fell on the pillow, mouth slightly agape. Shawn quickly sat up, mouth connecting with one your breast, his hand fondling with the other. "Shawn fuck!" You screamed, hands grabbing his hair in attempt to pull him closer. He moaned against your boobs, making your whole body shake, your climax just around the corner.

Shawn carelessly smashed his lips against yours, teeth clanking. He bucked his hips upward as  he squeezed your ass with both hands letting you meet his thrust, making you bounce on him, the tip of his dick hitting your g-spot every time.

"Shawn I – I'm close." You moaned against his mouth, your legs shaking from tiredness and pleasure all in one. "Me too baby." He groaned, biting your bottom lip, his arms wrapping back on your waist as he flipped you over again. Now hovering above you, he rammed into you once again, the bed squeaking at how hard Shawn was going in on you.

You felt yourself tighten around him, as his thrust became sloppier, indicating that he's about to reach his peak. Shawn reached between your bodies, his thumb drawing circles around your clit, sending you over the edge. "Shawn!" You screamed as you reached your orgasm, coating Shawn's dick with your juices.

Shawn grunted, kissing you passionately as he erupted, filling up the condom. He slowly rode out both your highs before pulling out.

Shawn gave you a quick kiss, both of your eyes showing all kinds of emotions as you stared straight into them.

You knew there was something in the way he looked at you. Hell, even the way he touched you made you feel like there's definitely something between you two. But you didn't speak, you just stared right into those hazel orbs.

"Be right back." He whispered before standing up to get rid of the condom.

He came back after a few seconds with a damp towel in his hand. You felt the cold material on your skin few moments later as Shawn cleaned you off. You can't help but get swooned by his sweet gesture.

You suddenly felt tired all of the sudden, eyes getting droopy a you stifled a yawn.

You felt the bed dipped beside you as Shawn slid next to you, pulling the covers over you bare bodies.

He wrapped his arms around you as he pulled you closer. You laid your head on his chest, the sound of his heartbeat lulling you to sleep.

"That was amazing." You whispered, looking up to meet his eyes. He give you a genuine smile. "It was." He sighed, placing a soft kiss on you forehead.

"I only have cereal for breakfast by the way." Shawn chuckled, his chest vibrating in the process. You giggled, "It's okay. We can buy something else in the morning." You sighed, your brain starting to shut down.

"I want to get to know you more (Y/N). I feel connected to you in a way, as weird as that sounds." He mumbled against you hair. "Me too Shawn." You said, as you slowly drifted of to sleep.

Shawn stared at you in complete adoration. He really does like you. He knows it's bizarre because how can you like someone you just met? But some things are meant to be unexplainable.

He closed his eyes, a wide smile plastered across his face. Tonight was definitely something else.

*          *          *  

The next morning...

Your eyes flustered open at the sudden brightness of the sun coming through the window. You tried to move but you felt a body beside you. You scanned the room, quickly realizing that this isn't your own.

Your eyes widened as you checked yourself under the covers. You lifted your head and stared at the man beside you, jaw dropping to the floor.

Images from last night started to flash across your mind. From the club, to the cab, to this very apartment.

"Oh my God. I just slept with Shawn Mendes." You gasped to yourself, careful to not wake him up.

Why didn't you figured it out sooner? Were you that drunk? I mean, you can still remember some events last night in detail but some of it are also a bit blurry. Why on earth didn't you recognise him? You probably looked so dumbed around him.

Your head started to throb, a headache slowly to forming. You looked back at Shawn and started to panic.

As much as you enjoyed your time with him, you can't help but build your walls back up. The alcohol teared those walls down temporarily last night, that's why you didn't get scared when you decided to go with Shawn.

But now you felt scared about it happening again. You don't want to get hurt again, you just wouldn't be able to take it, especially now that you haven't fully healed yet.

You sat up slowly, making sure to leave the bed as quietly as possible. You hurriedly got dressed, making sure to not leave anything behind.

Before you opened the bedroom door, you looked back at Shawn who was sleeping peacefully and beautifully. A smile tugged on your lips as you recalled some of your moments from last night, hands feeling your lips at the memory.

A smile that was quickly replaced by a frown, feeling your heart drop, realizing what you're about to do.

"I'm so sorry Shawn. I really am. I'll see you around." You whispered, opening the door and slowly closing it behind you, feeling your heart shatter.

You went to the living room to grab your bag then turning your heel towards the front door. You placed your hand the door knob with a sigh, unlocking it and slowly prying the door open.

You jumped surprised when you saw a guy standing in front of your, hand in the air, looking as if he was about to knock.

He stared at you in shock, his hand still up. You felt you cheeks burn as you looked down, mumbling a sorry and brushed passed him. Quickly making your way to the elevator.

You started to have second thoughts about your decision, but decided to ignore it as you completely left the building.

-:-:-:-:-

First off, if you made it this far you deserve a BIG HUG!

Second, I am so so sooo sorry if the smut part is bad. I haven't really dove into much detail about writing smut so its still pretty new to me. I AM VERY OPEN FOR ANY FEEDBACK PLEASE TELL ME HOW MUCH IT SUCKS PLEASE

Third, thank you again for the 15k reads/views. I love you all so much.

Fourth, (Y/N)'s reason will be explained more in the future

and Lastly, PART 2 COMING SOON ;)

Comment and Vote!

Lovelots x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 2.7K 54
just a few imagines about our favourite singer ❤
576K 7.2K 200
Welcome to my fourth book of imagines about the one and only Shawn Mendes! {*} = smut! Requests are closed! MEAN OR HATEFUL COMMENTS WILL GET YOU MUT...
28.3K 321 44
Just a few imagines... Some happy, some sad, some romantic
879K 10.5K 200
Welcome to my second book of imagines! I don't write smut. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!! IF YOU WRITE A MEAN/HATEFUL COMMENT, YOU WILL GET BLOCKED.