The Facts About Matt and Sky

By shesaidishouldwrite

There is a legend- actually, it's not a legend. It's a true story, about a great villain. Perhaps it could be... More

X - A Brief History Lesson
IX - The Beginnings of it All
VIII - Two Kinds of Madness
VII - Two Kinds of Madness Part 2
VI - Not Angry at You
V - Great Villain
IV - Overpowered is his Game
III - Escapee of the Underworld
II - Trial of Legend
I - Epilogue
To You, the Reader (part 2)

To You, the Reader

66 4 0
By shesaidishouldwrite

So, uh, hi. In case you didn't read my bio, I just want to let you know that this story is a small chunk of a larger story. Each character has an intricate story, and it's practically impossible to explain everything completely in a short like this. However, I do my best to give brief explanations for every character mentioned, and if I don't, then they're not very important. Always feel free to ask me about someone, though. Eventually, I plan to have everyone's stories on here.

I know this is in every book ever on Wattpad and you probably hate it, but please vote and comment! More comments than votes, really- I love hearing what you guys think. And it makes me feel like I can actually write.

Also, this:  ,':)
That was clearly very important.

I hope you enjoy The Facts About Matt and Sky!

-Jayden |-/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 196K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...
3.7M 156K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
10.7M 248K 60
๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐„๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
539K 28.6K 19
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...