Sincere

By darealkp

Your trust? It's deep, it's clear. Your hope? Look at it, we're still here. Your heart? I got it, no need t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Author's Note
Sin City (Book 2)

Chapter 21

15.2K 554 173
By darealkp

Sincere Harris

I pulled my luggage along side me after we finally received it from the conveyor belt after arriving to the Norfolk, Virginia airport. My nerves were everywhere as I allowed Jayceon and Kaylani to walk alongside me, pulling their luggage along with them. We were only staying two days, but it was something because I contemplated on not coming at all. We roamed outside, as I looked around for anyone who resembled my dad, but yet, I was lost, hoping to see my grandmother or grandfather somewhere waiting on me.

"Sincere.", I heard my name being called, grasping my attention as I looked towards the strange person. My eyes lingered on a somewhat elderly woman, who was dark skinned with grey eyes and smooth skin. She appeared to be no older than forty, but I could tell by how slow she was walking that she had to be a little older.

"Grandma?", I questioned. She had those eyes. The same eyes that once graced my father's face.

"It's me baby girl. Aw, how are you?", she cooed, pulling me into a hug. I'd only met her a couple of times growing up, but it was clear as day that she never completely forgot about us. She knew who was who like the back of her hand since she first got back in touch with me.

"I'm doing good actually, how are you?", I asked, as she finally let me go, going for Jayceon and Kaylani next.

"I'm making it baby doll. It's getting harder every day with this gout getting me.", she said, motioning for us to follow her to her car.

We made it to a chrome Escalade that was decked out with the black on black interior which made Jayceon's eyes widen. He kept eye contact with me as I simply shrugged as we placed our things in the trunk. I got into the passenger seat as they hopped into the backseat, strapping on their seat belts. My phone was vibrating against me constantly and it's been doing so all afternoon. I took the time out to remove it from my purse, realizing it was mainly Instagram notifications. It all seemed real skeptical, but I decided on checking anyway, only knowing that my social life couldn't get any worst.

@highoffju: "baby let me take ya picture before I fuck ya hair up" 🤑💓🗣
___________________________________

@axvp.ch0p: 😘☝🏾

@guwopdre: Tonight! Tonight! Tonight, it's going down at my new club SIN CITY 🤤sitting right here in the 3-0-5. Bring yo' girl, bring her friends, bring the real niggas, bring the bad bitches because we making a movie for New Years! I just want to give a shout out to my number one shawty, who I had no choice but to dedicate this club too @exoticsin. I love this girl with all my heart, and this movie being made tonight is all for her ❤️☝🏾. SinCity, located on 31st Street, Miami, Florida! Ladies free until 11, regular entry, $20 and V.I.P $35. Unlimited bottles in the V.I.P for $50 and private dances range! Come out and support me and my lady at our fresh start.
___________________________________

@highoffju: damn, he named the club after you boo 😲😍 @exoticsin
@axvp.ch0p: my nigga done fell in love 😂☝🏾
@atothemfnj: damn, I can't believe it 😭 what the hell you doing to my homie? turning him into a bitch @exoticsin
@therealbre: ooo shit 🤑😍 @exoticsin
@_indiaaaa_: aw, little Dre Jr. is going to have something to inherit from his daddy 😛 I'll make sure to get the name changed @exoticsin pussy bitch 😘
@highoffju: bitch, when did your nut sack drop? 😂 if you got pressure with her , you got pressure with all of us. pregnant or not, I'll wack yo ass. weak ass bitch. @_indiaaaa_ now go tell pornhub I said that hoe 😬🖕🏾
@therealbre: ^^ can't believe I let you stay with that wack ass bitch , she really testing it Dre 🙄
@atothemfnj: sin gonna flip out when she see this shit bro 😂
@_indiaaaa_: at me next time 🙄 @therealbre and I'll be waiting on the hippo built bitch to flip @atothemfnj
@atothemfnj: I'll have ya' brains on the walls of ya' residence, don't at me in shit thot bitch. @_indiaaaa_
@therealbre: 😂 dm me your address , since you got these Instagram fingers , I hope you got some banger type fists. don't test me India , you know better @_indiaaaa_

@exoticsin: This is what it looks like when you're a BOSS ASS B.TCH 🙄. I'm not with the Instagram shade what so ever, but since this hoe wants to use something private and take it to the public, I'm all game. Yes, I'm a stripper. Yes, I'm a student, five months away from getting my degree. YES, I'm madly in love with Deandre Zavion Martin 💓 , and yes, he's going to forever be my nigga 😬. He may not have glittered to you, but he's gold to me 🤤. Mad ass bitches always want to hate, but can't go run up a fucking check. You're a weak, plastic ass bitch, and I'll throw these thumpers whenever you ready. Nowww 😂 ... AT THAT OPP BITCH 🖕🏾 @_indiaaaa_

I smiled to myself as my post finally uploaded onto my page, and with the ten thousand followers I had, I know some shit was bound to pop. People were probably already talking, and mixing the chemical x in the lab, but I was done biting my tongue for a pussy bitch. She knows where I reside and has yet to really get at me, pregnant or not, if she was really about that life, she wouldn't even have to get her hands dirty to have me "handled".

"So, what have you been doing with your life so far baby doll? You've grown to be so gorgeous, both of you.", my nana looked in the rear view mirror at Kaylani as she peered out of the window, exploring her surroundings.

"Well, I'm a student. Both Jayceon and I graduate in May and I also work, but we've already discussed that.", I said, giving a small smile.

My grandmother was always accepting of us in the past, no matter our flaws and that was something she's never lost over the years. She was willing to accept us with open arms, and I was happy for it because she didn't judge when I told her I'm a stripper. There isn't a day that goes by that I regret my profession because I know my story behind what I'm doing. People can judge, but they'll never know what all happened to get me where I am, and it's a step up from where I came from.

"That's good. Make sure to send me invitations. I'll be sure to have everyone there.", she smiled.

A good twenty minutes surpassed until we pulled up into a drive way of a house that was entirely too big for my liking. The circular driveway was packed with a few cars and the water fountain in the middle screamed money. My eyebrows rose as I looked at the house, it was a cream color with the brown roof top and cylindrical build.

"Well, y'all have been living lavish.", I said, smiling at her slightly.

"Your daddy paid off this house a long time ago. He left you some things, but we couldn't seem to get in touch with you. We'll discuss it more when you all get settled in. I have a lot to catch you up on and you have some people to meet.", she stated, placing the car in park. We all got out and started grabbing the luggage from the trunk before heading for the front door.

She quickly unlocked it, walking inside as the marble foyer greeted all of us. The home had a very inviting sense to it, with many stands of flowers around and the chandelier dangling over the main entrance. Just by the looks on their faces, I could tell Jayceon and Kaylani liked what they were seeing. We followed our nana all the way to a hallway, containing three doors.

"These rooms were set up just for you all. Y'all can settle in, and then come out back to meet everyone else. The first door is yours, the next one is Jayceon's and the third one is Kaylani's.", she smiled, motioning at the doors. "I'm so happy to have my grand babies back."

She smiled a toothy smile at me, hugging me tightly before we all went our separate ways. We all looked at one another before going into our separate rooms, and might I say, they were very nice. The marble flooring within my room went nice with the gold accents and the cream colored walls. I had a glass patio door, which led to an included area outside, containing a jacuzzi. The California King Bed sat nicely to the side as a large flat screen hung on the wall. I was stunned, this room was damn near as nice as Dre's.

Drawing myself from my thoughts, I placed my bags on the bed, preparing to situate myself. I couldn't help but look at the miniature chandelier that hung from the ceiling. The door that clung to the left wall led to a bathroom, which I would have to admire later. Before I could even get to unpacking, my phone rung within my hands, scaring the shit out of me.

"Hello?", I answered without looking at the caller ID.

"I miss you.", his voice sounded really upset and stressed as he let out a sigh in the phone. "I really need you right now, shit not goin' how I need it ta' go."

"I miss you too baby.", of course I'm still upset, but in a time of need, you never let your man feel alone. You're his back bone and he needs you to get through whatever situation is troubling him. "What's wrong?"

"Business shit jus' not workin' out right nie.", he stated and all I could do was imagine the look on his face right now.

"Everything's going to be fine baby, I promise. Just be smart about your situations and don't overthink. You need to be prepared for tonight. Okay?"

"I need you hea' wimme, but I know you got shit ta' handle up 'dea. When you get back, you all mine, aight?", he questioned, awaiting my approval.

"Okay.", I paused, thinking about the surprise that awaited me on Instagram this morning. "You know you didn't have to name the club after me."

"I did 'dat because I wanted to. It wasn't to make you take me back, it wasn't to get under India's skin, it wasn't fa' no brownie points. I did 'dat because I felt like you deserved it, and even afta' this shit we goin' through, you still hea' when I need you. I love you girl, and I mean 'dat. You my queen, and if I wanna' put yo' name on my neck, then hell, I'll do 'dat too.", he stated.

"I love you too.", I smiled into the phone, as he chuckled on the other end.

"Blushin' ass.", he laughed. "But ima' let you go vibe wit' ya' fam, just keep a nigga in mind when you got the time. I know we not in the best place right now, but you know what the fuck goin' on."

"I'll call you tonight babe."

"Bet 'dat up shorty.", were his last words before he ended the call.

I smiled to myself placing my phone in the jacket pocket of my Nike windbreaker. I finished unpacking and settling in my stuff before heading out of the room, going for Kaylani's. Jayceon helped her organize a few things as they peered back at me coming into the room.

"Y'all ready to meet our family?", I asked, closing the door shut behind me.

"Yeah, I'm excited to meet people who actually care about us.", Kaylani stated, giving me a small smile. "I miss mama."

She hung her head low a little, biting on her bottom lip as Jayceon pulled her into a hug. I placed my arms around both their shoulders into a bigger hug as we all shared one another's love. We were a family together, and regardless of the situation, they came before anyone. My mother was in the way of us striving and becoming better, she set us up for failure once my dad died, and I wasn't about to just sit and take it.

"We all do, but we're in a better position right now and I know if she were in her right state of mind, she'd be proud of us. Dad is also smiling over us.", I stated, causing her to smile.

I placed a kiss onto both of their foreheads as we all gathered our thoughts within this one hug. After a few moments, we were heading back up the hall to meet the family, and might I say, there was a bigger turn out than what I thought there would be. We entered the kitchen, seeing my grandmother and three other women cooking up some food. Two of them were older, as one of them looked to be around the same age as me. She slightly favored me with fair skin, wide hips, small breasts and similar features.

"Hey my babies, I have some people for you to meet.", my nana stated, motioning for all of us to fully enter the kitchen.

"Sincere, Jayceon, Kaylani.", she pointed at all of us, one by one. "This is your Aunt Eva and Aunt Glory."

She pointed at both of the women who all smiled and welcomed us with open arms, handing out hugs and affection. We all shared a few smiles and greetings before she headed over to the young woman, who peered over me with a smile.

"It's nice to finally meet my brother and sisters.", she smiled, giggling to herself.

My eyes widened as she just laughed, pulling me into a hug. She could sense how surprised I was, but it didn't exactly dawn on me that I could ever have anymore siblings. She got the longer end of the stick, she's had the support all her life. I never knew my father had anymore children.

"Sister? How? How old are you?", I asked, stumbling over my words slightly.

"Here, we can take a seat in the living room and talk. Meanwhile, you two can go meet your cousins. They're around the same age as y'all.", she stated, pointing to the back patio door.

"Fine by me.", Kaylani stated, smiling a cheesy smile.

We said our goodbye's and split our separate ways as my "sister" and I went into the living room, taking a seat on the couches. We were alone, which was fine by me because this was indeed a lot to take in. I just hope there isn't too many more surprises.

"So, I want to start by introducing myself. My name is Harmony and I have a twin sister named Faith.", she smiled, causing me to raise an eyebrow.

"Sincere, Harmony, and Faith. Our father definitely knew what he was doing.", I stated, causing both of us to laugh.

"Definitely, but I'm 20 years old, and I never exactly met our father. He was never around as much, but I know he made sure we were taken care of. He broke us off money all the time, I can't remember my mother ever having a job. We were born and raised here in Norfolk, and now we're both in college, for two totally different majors of course.", she stated, looking over at me.

"Well, we have two totally different backgrounds. Our father used to always make sure we were fine, but after he passed away, my mother became heavily addicted to drugs. She abandoned us, and it was up to me to take care of my siblings. Right now, we're doing very well. I'm a stripper, but I am also enrolled in college, graduating in May.", I said, reminiscing on all of my memories with my father.

"You're a stripper?", her eyes widened, as if those were the only words she heard exit my mouth. I giggled a little as she just smiled at me in amazements. Many people would be ashamed to have the job I have, but I'm never embarrassed about what I do. I'm one of the best strippers in my city, and I'm contempt with that. Most niggas don't usually remember me by the time the night is over anyway.

"Yes, I'm a stripper at Exotic Dimes in Miami.", I said, causing her mouth to drop a little.

"I hear about that club all the time. Damn girl, you must be good at what you do.", she said, adjusting her body on the couch. She was built like me, but her breasts were definitely larger. She was the real definition of a coke bottle, but I'm happy to have a sister that's just as bad as I am. Hell, we could be triplets if her twin has the same figure.

"What do you do, other than go to college?", I asked, curious about her social life.

"I work at the local nursing home with the elderly. It pays me more than a regular job, so why not? I wish I could have a job as exciting as yours. I'm pretty sure you enjoy it."

"I do actually, there's never any shame in my game, but sometimes it would be nice to have a normal job. I hate working late nights, knowing I have two souls at home depending on me.", I said.

"Yeah, I understand. Maybe Faith and I can come visit you guys some time. We need to get this bonding time in so we can really feel like siblings.", she stated.

"Definitely. I'm pretty sure Jayceon and Kaylani would love that.", I smiled. "Here, take my number."

She took her phone out as I did mine, and we switched, programming our numbers into one another's phone. The conversation we started having drifted into many different topics and I really felt like I'd known her all my life. We were definitely sisters and there was no doubt in my mind about it, but the question still lingered as to why my father would keep all of this hidden from us. He had a lavish lifestyle here in Virginia and he could have taken us away from the poverty within Miami, but not once did it cross his mind to think about our wellbeing. Not to mention he's been generously dishing out money to Harmony and Faith, but seemed to never have an extra money to give us. We had everything we needed when he was around, but not nearly as much as they've had up here.

§•••§

"Why you sittin' ova' 'dea all quiet and shit?", Dre's voice came over our FaceTime call as I sat in the room, with my phone propped up to face me.

"Just listening to you talk, that's all.", I said, slipping into one of his shirts, finally covering my bare chest.

"You miss a nigga?", he asked, smirking all goofy like in the phone. It gets me every time when he smirks at me, waterworks wouldn't even be the best way to describe it.

"Mhm, I miss daddy.", I pouted, finally lifting the phone from the night stand, holding it to face me.

"Daddy misses you mo' baby girl.", he licked his lips, sizing me in the camera.

"Where you at right now?", I asked, biting the corner of my bottom lip.

"My office. Chillin'.", he turned the camera, displaying his feet kicked up on his desk with his Christian Louboutins gracing his feet. My baby is a real boss out here.

"Bend me over that desk when I get back.", I said, causing him to lift his eyebrows as he flipped the camera back to his face.

"Yeen' gotta' tell me twice ma. I'm upset you had ta' miss this moment. We was supposed ta' be up in 'dis bitch coolin' it togetha' wit' our own bottle of champagne. I even got a pole put in hea' fa' ya'.", he smirked, leaning to left to display a golden pole behind him, on a small stage.

"Ouu, I like that baby. I'll use it when I get back. I wish I didn't have to miss it either, but family duties call, plus I've learn a lot while being up here.", I said, deciding to go ahead and break it all down for him.

"Talk ta' me. I wanna' hea' it all.", he said, looking at me.

"I have twin sisters that are a year younger than me and apparently, my daddy was sitting on some stacks and we never knew. He got shit decked out up here. I honestly don't know how to feel about it.", I stated, looking down slightly at my legs that were criss cross underneath me.

"Don't feel no type of way. Yo' pops loved you baby, and regardless of the life mistakes he may have made, you can't judge him fa' it. Maybe he had some shit planned, ya' neva' know.", he said.

"You're right, it's just the jealousy talking. I just wish I would've had the moral support and the help I needed with Jayceon and Kaylani. They were living lavish up here this whole time and we were down there struggling after he passed away.", I shook my head, trying to see the brighter side of everything, but it was clicking with me right now. I would need an explanation for all of this, and I know someone has answers. "I need an explanation."

"Ask fa' one. The least 'dey can do is give you 'dat afta' everything y'all went through and if  'dey don't, then fuck it. I'm hea' now and I ain' goin' now wea'. I'm all the help you need, plus some.", he boasted, causing me to crack a smile.

"I love you.", I stated, as true as ever. It's been five months with this man in my life, and I couldn't help but feel like he completes me.

"I love you too ma. Look, I gotta' go, but Ima' bang yo' line in the mornin', aight?", he raised an eyebrow at me, clearly peeping the pout that played on my lips. I hated when he had to go, even if it was as simple as a FaceTime call.

"But baby.", I complained, holding my head down slightly, being dramatic.

"Come on nie', you know Ima' call you in 'da mornin'.", he smirked.

"Fine.", I rolled my eyes, letting a sigh roll off my lips.

"Daddy loves you baby girl.", he said, causing me to giggle before blowing him a kiss.

Once our FaceTime call was over, I decided to really take this time to say my prayers and go to sleep. The day was a success as I got to meet some of my family members, and really bond with my Nana and Papa. Although there is much more in store for all of us tomorrow, I'm enjoying how open this family is. For once I can actually say that I have real family members that love and adore us. My dad's brother, Gionni, better known as Uncle G, practically took a loving to Jayceon when he first laid eyes on him. He said that Jayceon was a lot like our father, which I definitely agree too.

"Sin.", Kaylani's voice drew me from my thoughts as she stepped in front of me, climbing onto the bed.

"What's up? Why you not sleep?", I asked, pulling her into my as she sat in between my legs, laying her head on my chest.

"Can't sleep.", she mumbled, biting on her bottom lip in thought. "This all too much to take in. Why didn't we have this lifestyle Sin? I'm not understanding."

"I don't understand it either Kay, but at the end of the day, we've always had one another and that's something we have to be grateful for.", I stated, wrapping my arms around her upper body as she laid back in my arms.

"I don't know how to feel.", she shook her head.

"To be honest, I don't either, but we're going to go through this together and hopefully it all works out for the best.", I smiled, looking down at her.

"Can I sleep in here with you? Just for the night?", she asked, looking up at me.

"Sure.", I smiled, kissing her forehead.

•••

I'm updating soo late guys and I'm soo sorry. Just know this chapter told a lot so it might make up for the late update 🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465K 17.4K 50
π™Όπš’ πš πš˜πš›πš”πšœ #𝟷 // β₯ Have you ever did something you so deeply regret but can't take it back? Well that's what Jaiden did. After making a bet on...
881K 26.9K 27
25 0 8
"if honesty means telling you the truth. well, i'm still in love with you" SteveXOC JonathanXOC LucasXOC
37 1 6
Wait!! would you believe me if I told you that I loved you this whole time *pauses* I'm sorry... I don't I don't even think I can trust you anymore