In Your Dreams: a Harry X Vol...

By MidnightNinja27

AU: You can talk to your soulmate in your dreams. If you can love me only in my dreams, let me sleep forever... More

Godric's Hollow...
The Dursleys and the Hogwarts Express...
Sorting and the Dorm...
First Week and a Suprise...
Flying and a Duel...
Halloween and the Mirror of Erised...
Malfoy Manor and the Yule Ball...
Last Day...
Diagon and Knockturn Alley...
Back to School...
The Diary...
LeStrange Manor and the Yule Ball...
The Chamber of Secrets...
Azkaban Escape and Remus Black neΓ© Lupin...
Boggarts and the Mauraders Map...
Grimmuld Place and a Visitor...
Freedom...
Family Vacation...
Qudditch World Cup and Triwizard Tournament...
The First and Second Task...
The Third Task...
Riddle Manor and Lady Mercy...
The Council and the Challenge...
Discovery...
Divine Retribution...
Madam Umbridge...
Secret Lessons...
Department of Mysteries...
The Order of the Phoenix...
What is Mine...
Animagus and Werewolves...
Cho Chang and the Chamber...
Slug Club and Two Meetings...
The Minister of Magic...
The Deal and the Duel...
The Final Battle...
Reconstruction and Bonding...
Epilogue...

Horcruxes and Revealing Doom...

36.2K 1.2K 482
By MidnightNinja27

Narrator's POV

Ron, Dean, Lavender, Nymphadora, and the rest of the Weasleys —now including Fleur— were at the Burrow during the season Yule Break.

They were talking happily amongst each other during dinner when they suddenly heard a blast outside.

They looked outside to see a ring of fire surrounding the house and the cloaked person who killed Seamus inside of it.

They hurried outside and the figure ran off safely out of the fire and into the wheat field, giggling, "I KILLED SEAMUS FINNEGAN! I KILLED SEAMUS FINNEGAN!"

Ron instantly chased after him and Lavender went after Ron, "I KILLED SEAMUS FINNEGAN!"

"I KILLED SEAMUS FINNEGAN! YOU'RE GOING TO GET ME!" The figure giggled as Ron ran further and further from the house

"I KILLED SEAMUS FINNEGAN!" Lady Mercy giggled, finding Fenrir in position, "Is it just Ron out there, Fenrir?"

"No, my Lady, there is a blonde girl following him." Fenrir answered

"Lavender." Lady Mercy muttered, "Fenrir, you stop her. Weasel is mine."

"As you wish." Fenrir said, apparting to where Lavender is

"Ron?" Lavender asked, when she heard a noise, but Fenrir stepped out from hiding

"Stupefy." Lavender cast, but Fenrir blocked it and apparated behind her

In the distance, Arthur screamed, "RON! LAVENDER!"

Ron found Lavender and helped her attempt to fight Fenrir and Lady Mercy met up with Fenrir.

In a few minutes, Arthur, Molly, and Nymphadora, and the other Weasleys found the two teens and began to help them to no avail —though Bill, Fleur, Charlie, Percy, Fred, and George weren't trying.

Lady Mercy hissed, "Destroy the house."

And even though Fenrir couldn't speak parseltongue, he knew the plan so they both apparated through the house causing it to ignite and collapse in on itself.

Lady Mercy then cast "Morsmorde" and returned to the base.

Arthur, Molly, Nymphadora, Lavender, and Ron couldn't believe what they were seeing while Bill, Fleur, Charlie, Percy, Fred, and George were only sorry to miss out on the raid.

***

Back in Riddle Manor, Lady Mercy and Fenrir just arrived.

"How did it go?' Lord Voldemort asked

"The Burrow is destroyed as desired, my Lord." Fenrir reported

"Good." Lord Voldemort replied, "Return to your home, Fenrir."

"As you command." Fenrir bowed, apparating away

"Now, sweetheart," Tom said, removing Harry's mask, "we have a little mission of our own."

"What is it, Tom?" Harry asked

"I have a feeling that Albus is going to spend Weasel after my Horcruxes, so we need to go collect them." Tom answered

"Where are they?" Harry asked

"You have Slytherin's Locket and my Diary, the LeStranges have Hufflepuff's Chalice, the Franquis have Ravenclaw's Diadem, so that leaves only Gryffindor's Sword and my grandfather's ring." Tom informed (A/N: Nagini and Harry ain't Horcruxes.)

"You sure have a thing for the founder's stuff." Harry laughed

"Whatever, lets go." Tom said, appearing them both away

When they arrived to their destination, Harry found that they were in the middle of a forest and in front of a deep lake.

"Which one are we looking for here?" Harry asked

"The sword is at the bottom of the lake." Tom answered

"Guarded by?"

"Somewhere between a hundred and three hundred Inferi."

Harry sighed, transfigured his dress into a black bikini, cast the Bubble-Head charm, and dived in.

He quickly swam down, cast "Lumos" and saw the hideous, decomposing Inferi —there were hundreds of them.

The Inferi could sense Voldemort's part-soul around Harry's neck so they left him be as he swam deeper and deeper.

At the very bottom —about five miles down— he saw a shine and approached it.

Harry carefully removed the sword from the rocks and began his swim up.

Once he reemerged from the deep, Tom took the sword, dropped it next to him and carefully helped Harry out of the water.

Tom then transfigured a nearby rock into a soft and large black towel and wrapped it around Harry.

"S-so c-cold." Harry shivered, so Tom whispered a heating charm

"My brave, beautiful Harry, I'm so proud of you." Tom whispered to him with over soothing and reassuring words

Within a few minutes, Harry was warmed up and dry, so he retransfigured his bikini into his dress.

Tom then shrunk the sword, put in his suit pocket, and apparated to the next location.

The couple found themselves in a rotting, collapsing house.

"Where are we?" Harry asked

"My mother's home." Tom replied, ripping up one of the rotting floorboards to reveal a black pouch

Tom opened the silk pouch to reveal a black box, he then opened the box to reveal a ring.

Tom plucked the ring from its cushion in the box, turned to Harry, and got on one knee, "Will you marry me, sweetheart?"

Harry gasped, "Of course, I'll marry you, Tom."

Tom slid the ring onto its appropriate finger and deeply kissed Harry.

Once they separated, they apparated home...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 70.1K 76
on the surface, the two couldn't have been more different. he was cruel, arrogant, and cold; she was quiet, mellow, and kind. however, the two stude...
1.8M 66.8K 74
AU: Tom and Harry are in Wool's Orphanage at the same time. History may hate us, but they'll never forget our names. How wonderful; how strange. To b...
119K 1.7K 40
'She looked at him and her heart shattered. All the things she wanted them to be.' Two rivals, both destined to be the best. But together they make o...
402K 14.5K 19
AU: Harry never destroyed the diary horcrux in the Chamber of Secrets. So bright flames burned in our hearts that we found each other in the dark. Th...