[Editing] Catching Baekhyun I...

By JVNH0E

"the misunderstandings of chanbaek" [ chanyeol x baekhyun ] ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ start: 28.12.16 end: 28... More

CB 1
CB 2
CB 3
CB 4
CB 5
CB 6
CB 7
CB 8
CB 9
NOTE
CB 10
CB 11 (1)
CB 11 (2)
CB 12
CB 13
CB 14
CB 15
CB 17
CB 18
CB 19
CB 20

CB 16

5.5K 216 300
By JVNH0E

Baekhyun what are you doing?" L.Joe laughed lifting the tablecloth.

Baekhyun was hidden away under the table stuffing his face with miniature-frosted cream puffs.

"...Eating, We've been here all night, I'm starving."

"Do you want some of my snacks?" L.Joe said crawling under the table with Baekhyun, He pulled a little green tin out of his bag and opened it, passing a pair of chopsticks to Baekhyun.

"You know you're face is like... everywhere. Even in America. I'm so jealous." L.Joe pouted.

"I know... I keep getting recognized, it's weird."

"It's cool though. You're so new but so popular already. Must be cause you're c.u.t.e" L.Joe teased. He popped a piece of food into his mouth.

"That's what my boyfriend says. He said pretty soon I'll start thinking I'm to pretty for him." Baekhyun rolled his eyes and began to eat.

L.Joe swallowed his food," You're boyfriend? You never mentioned him on set."

"Mhm, his name is Chanyeol and he's... sorta perfect." Baekhyun smiled to himself, blushing a bit.

"Wow, I've never seen you smile like that, I wanna meet him."

"Meet.. him?"

"Yeah! I mean, you should bring him to the fashion party on Friday."

"Chanyeol isn't the fashion party type, I'll bring my friend Kyungsoo, and he'll freak."

"Still, You should bring your Chanyeol."

Baekhyun blushed once more," Yah, don't call him my Chanyeol like that!"

--

"Baek.. this is weird... I don't party.." Chanyeol whined as the walked toward Baekhyun's workplace.

"Me either, I'm only good at partying when I'm drunk... Luckily, this isn't that kind of party."

"I dunno..."

"You'll get to see me walk catwalk."

"Hm.."

"In a bathing suit, this party is promoting and showing the spring collection so it can be critiqued before sales."

"God, Baek why are you walking so slow, we have a party to get too." Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's hand and sped up.

"Pervert.." Baekhyun chuckled.

--

"Baekhyun! Yay! And who... is this?" L.Joe head was cranked all the way back looking up at Chanyeol, Baekhyun laughed at L.Joe's reaction to Chanyeol's height.

"This is Chan.. my boyfriend."

"Oh my, oh my gosh. Oh my gosh hi. Hi I'm L.Joe hi." L.Joe bowed like 7 times.

Chanyeol laughed," Hi, L.Joe. Baek tells me about you. Thanks for helping him out in his first few weeks."

"Aww Baekhyun you talk about me? I'm flattered. He never mentioned you to me until Wednesday."

Chanyeol frowned down at his boyfriend, clearly upset by L.Joe's words.

"Ah.. I don't know how comfortable people are about me being gay so I just.. don't mention it."

Chanyeol relaxed and nodded, understanding now why Baekhyun didn't mention him.

"Baekhyun! I hate to tell you to leave your boo thang, here, but we have to get ready for the show."

"Boo.. thang?"

L.Joe rolled his eyes," Bye, Chanyeol. See you after runway."

L.Joe started pulling Baekhyun away by his arm," Um.. Bye, Channie. Enjoy the show." He waved.

--

Chanyeol was bored, fashion is boring, but if his Baekkie liked it then he'll support it.

When is he going to come out ugh..

"Up next we have our spring men's swimwear collection, featuring our newest upcoming model, Byun Baekhyun.

Boy's started walking down the runway, Baekhyun was the last one to come out, and Chanyeol's jaw dropped. Baekhyun's skin was shining, slicked down with oil before the show started, his hair was styled wild, like he had just got done having rough sex, and there was a touch of eyeliner added to his eyes. But Chanyeol wasn't attracted to just the physical look of Baekhyun. You could feel Baekhyun's confidence and he strutted down the stage, a confidence that Chanyeol has never seen before. In that moment Chanyeol could tell how much Bakehyun loved to model, and how much he really loved Baekhyun.

Baekhyun stopped at the end of the runway, his bathing trunks dipping just low enough to where you could see Baekhyun's hip bones glisten In the light because of the oil. Baekhyun smirked, winking at his boyfriend before walking back down the runway.

Chanyeol gasped and crossed his legs.

Fuck, now is not the time to pop a boner, pull yourself together, Chanyeol. Jesus.

--

When Baekhyun came out from back stage, Chanyeol was standing by the snack table, leaned against the wall with his eyes closed, trying to calm himself down.

"Channie?" Baekhyun asked taping Chanyeol's chest.

Chanyeol's eyes sprung open and he pulled his boyfriend into a hug," Baekhyun that was... Wow. You were so confident baby, it was sexy, I think my new favorite thing to do with you is runway." Chanyeol smiled.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes," I'm not that good."

"Baekhyun, you're great- no fantastic. I've never seen anything like you." Chanyeol kissed his forehead and Baekhyun giggled. 

Sehun sighed and looked at his phone, he had several missed messages from Luhan, but what should he say? Every time he thinks about Luhan he thinks about how much he's hurting him. Sehun wants Luhan in his life, but... they can't keep going on like this.

Sehun picked up his cell phone and dialed Luhan's number.

"Sehun!"

"Yeah, Luhan it's me."

"You didn't answer my calls before so why did you call me?" He sniffled.

"Lu... have you been crying?"

There was silence for a moment.

"N-no. I'm a little sick."

Sehun sighed," Don't lie to me, Look Luhan, when I said we should end it... I meant it. I don't want it to be this way, because I really do like hanging out with you, but it's hurting you, I can see that now."

"No Sehun, don't say that please! Please I need you, I'm okay with being used really, and you can call me, and sleep with me whenever you want. I won't get upset, I'll be okay just please don't end this with me."

"Luhan, listen to yourself, do you realize that is like a free prostitute? What am I your pimp?! Jesus Luhan you're making me feel like shit. I wouldn't have kept this up this long if I knew you had feelings for me. I can't just use you like that I'm really not a bad person."

"I can be your whore... I can! I-I I'm fine with having this kind of relationship, I'll adapt! Just... Don't push me away like this, not after you've got me hooked on your body. I need it, I need you."

"This isn't healthy."

"So what does that mean? Is that a yes?"

"Of course it isn't a yes."

I could hear Luhan's sobs through the phone.

"Using me like that and then throwing me away is what is cruel Oh Sehun."

"You didn't let me finish. I won't use you like a whore, Luhan. I just won't. I've already done it this long without realizing that you loved me, and I'm not really sure if my feelings for Baekhyun have gone away but... We can try."

"T-try?"

"Let's go on a date, Lu, just you and me. No sex. Just a fun night out."

"Seriously?!" Sehun could hear the excitement in his voice.

"Yeah, I'll pick you up tomorrow night."

"Sehun.. Sehun.." He heard Luhan's cries once more.

"Thank you."

"You don't thank someone when they ask you out on a date, Lu." Sehun smiled.

"I know. But thank you."

"I'll see you tomorrow, Hannie."

"Kay! Bye, Hunnie!"

From: L.joe

To: Baekhyun

Baekkkkk, I want you to meet my boyfriend too! How about we go on a double date? I'll bring My boo and you can bring yours kay? ^.^

How about tonight? I'll see you guys at 7 right? We'll eat at the restaurant by the studio. See you there xoxo

~~

"So you dragged me out to go on a double date with, L.Joe because you couldn't say no?" Chanyeol sighed.

"Do this for me, Yeollie... He seemed really excited about it."

Chanyeol nodded," Only for you."

When Baekhyun and Chanyrol got to the restaurant, L.Joe and his boyfriend were already there. They approached the table.

"Baekhyun!!! I want you to meet my boyfriend!!" L.Joe squealed pulling his boyfriend up by the arm.

"Baek this is-"

"Jong..Jonghyun."

Chanyeol's eyes snapped open and he looked back and forth from Jonghyun to Baekhyun.

"Wow. So It really is you. When L.Joe said he wanted me to meet his friend Baekhyun, I never would have guessed it would actually be you."

Baekhyun's breath quickened, almost hyperventilating. Almost.

Chanyeol held aekhyun up, resting his hand on baekhyun's back to comfort him.

"Baekhyun shouldn't be here. I think we should go." Chanyeol said with more venom then he meant too.

"NO! I'm okay. I'm fine. I'm just.. not feeling very well. I'll be okay though." He lied.

"Oh no.. Baekhyun feel better! But... I didn't know you and Hyunnie knew each other. How'd you meet?"

"We.. we went to school together." Baekhyun stuttered.

"He's my ex." Jonghyun snorted.

Baekhyun laughed, irritated," Oh, you can call me that now?"

Chanyeol squeezed Baekhyun's hand trying to calm him down.

"Let's sit.." L.Joe said, not understanding the tension.

Chanyeol reluctantly sat down with them.

"So you.. dated my hyunnie, Baek?"

"I wouldn't call it dating."

"I wouldn't either." Jonghyun huffed once more.

"I see that is must have been a mutual break up.. then."

"Nope. Jonghyun broke my heart, shattered it into li.ttle ti.ny pieces, and on top of that left my life in ruins, but don't worry. The feeling is very much so now mutual."

"I didn't do shit to you, you did it to yourself?"

"Oh, yeah then where is kibum?"

Jonghyun got silent," We had a misunderstanding, a mutual break up."

"Oh yeah? Because I heard he couldn't stand what kind of monster you are once he realized what you'd done to me and he left your sorry ass after finding out you cheated on him with like a hundred people. You're the real whore."

"Baekhyun!" L.Joe snapped.

"I'm sorry L.Joe I'm suddenly not hungry. Chanyeol lets go." Baekhyun grabbed his hand and stood up.

"Listen, you piece of shit I didn't do anything to you. I just simply told people the truth, that you forced yourself on me. Because you were disgusting then and you're disgusting now." Jonghyun spat.

Chanyeol snapped, a low angry growl erupting from his body as punched Jonghyun, knocking him to the floor, delivering hits to his face over and over.

"C-Chanyeol stop! Stop!!" I tried to pull him off but I was knocked back by Chanyeol's arm, I fell to the ground.

L.Joe looked panicked he didn't know what to do, police sirens could be heard around the corner and I looked around to see the shocked, scared faces of the people around us. The sirens grew closer.

"Park Chanyeol, Is it?" The officer said using a bored tone.

"That's me." He answered softly.

"You assaulted Mr. Kim Jonghyun at 7:38 pm. Inside of the Liberty Hotel, restaurant."

"It wasn't assault!!" Baekhyun snapped.

Chanyeol placed a hand over Baekhyun's and smiled at him, telling him to calm down," Yes. I did."

"Mr. Park, your story is a pretty shitty one, you'll have to go to court, and the courts will either decided for jail time or anger management. Your court day is scheduled for January 1st., have a nice day."

"THAT ISN'T FAIR!" Baekhyun screamed," IT ISN'T EVEN CHANYEOL'S FAULT!" Baekhyun flailed and kicked as Chanyeol held him down, shushing him into his ear.

"Baek don't. It is my fault; I have to take care of it. Please calm down."

Chanyeol escorted Baekhyun out of the courthouse.

--

Baekhyun slammed the bedroom door, locking Chanyeol on the other side of it.

" Baek... Baekkie. Open the door.." Chanyeol pleaded, resting his head against the door.

There was silence, and then you could hear the door click. Chanyeol pushed it open and sighed as he saw his boyfriend lay there, tears streaming down his face.

"Baek, it's okay.."

"HOW IS IT OKAY! I'M GOING TO LOSE YOU!!"

"Baekhyun they can't lock me in jail for the rest of my life because of a few bruises, I didn't even break his nose."

"He still has control over my life, now he's taking you away from me, you're the only thing keeping me alive, Yeollie!"

"You aren't going to lose me Baek. You will never lose-" Chanyeol's sentence was cut off my Baekhyun's lips, Chanyeol's pushed Baekhyun back on the bed, fingers darting over his abdomen.

Baekhyun whined, needy for Chanyeol's embrace as his hands tightly gripped Chanyeol's shoulder's trying to pull him in, Baekhyun rocked his body up, rubbing his groin against Chanyeol's, causing a deep moan to erupt from his throat. Chanyeol kissed down Baekhyun's throat, latching onto his shirt, and quickly pulling it over his head, to expose his upper. Baekhyun hissed with the sting of the cold but quickly adjusted.

Baekhyun flipped Chanyeol over, nibbling down his jaw and beginning to unbutton Chanyeol's shirt. But Chanyeol noticed Baekhyun's fingers shaking, and the low sniffling sounds coming from Baek.

"Baekhyun." Chanyeol said lovingly.

Baekhyun wasn't listening he struggled to unbutton Chanyeol's shirt.

"Baekhyun, stop." Chanyeol took Baekhyun into his arms and sat up," You aren't ready."

Baekhyun began to cry, still gripping the buttons of Chanyeol's shirt," I can do this Chanyeol I need this, I need you before they take you away from me." Baekhyun looked down at the buttons of Chanyeol's dress shirt and began trying to unbutton them again.

"Before they take you..." Baekhyun muttered over and over, becoming frustrated with the buttons.

"Baekhyun, this is not how our first time will be. I won't allow it. It's to desperate, I want us to do this when we are both stable."

"You don't want to have sex with me?"

"Of course I want to Baek. I really, really want too. But not like this."

"Chanyeol please, please. So many people have touched me, and none of them are you. I want to feel you. I want you please. Please just sleep with me."

"Baekhyun you will, I promise. Just-"

Chanyeol looked down into Baekhyun's pleading eyes, and suddenly felt unable to say no.

Aish, Fuck it.

Chanyeol pushed Baekhyun back on the bed and attacked his lips.

Chanyeol placed kisses down Baekhyun's body, savoring every inch of his boyfriend before hooking his finger into the waistband of his jeans. Chanyeol yanking the fabric down just enough to expose Baekhyun's hip bones. Then, Chanyeol attacked. Baekhyun moaned as Chanyeol nibbled on his bone, he'd bite, then slowly drag his tongue along Baekhyun's lower stomach, dipping his tongue into Baekhyun's navel before biting the other side.

Baekhyun was writhing beneath Chanyeol, every touch was driving him overboard.

"Chanyeol please stop teasing me. I can't that it."

"Shut up." Chanyeol's low deep voice said sternly, unbuttoning Baekhyun's pants.

Baekhyun could tell that Chanyeol was angry, and Chanyeol's hands were shaking, even if he seemed confident.

"Chanyeol-"

"I said shut. up." Chanyeol almost ripped Baekhyun's jeans, tugging then off with no gentle feelings.

"Channie you're scaring me.."

"Good." Chanyeol harshly bit down on Baekhyun's thigh, quickly kissing the spot after. He kissed up Baekhyun's thigh, stopping to run his fingers through the tiny patch of hair about Baekhyun's member. He repeated the same thing on the other side, only this time when he was done; he placed a small kiss on the tip on Baekhyun's shaft, which was now stiff and standing at attention. Baekhyun groaned and bucked his hips out, but Chanyeol forcefully pushed his hips down and pulled Baekhyun onto the floor in front of him, and began unzipping his pants. Baekhyun sat impatiently, whimpering with need for Chanyeol.

Chanyeol's member sprung free, causing Baekhyun to gasp at it's size.

"Chan.. I can't take all of that it's to big.."

Chanyeol growled and gently ran his fingers through Baekhyun's hair before gripping tightly and forcefully pulling Baekhyun's face toward his fully erect cock.

"Suck. Now."

Baekhyun almost came at the sound of Chanyeol's command, he'd never seen Chanyeol take control like this and Baekhyun was more than a little too turned on.

Baekhyun wasted no time to grip Chanyeol's member, slowly pumping while he licked his lips.

Chanyeol moaned and scowled down at Baekhyun, pulling his face close to him again," That's not sucking."

Baekhyun placed his lips at the tip of Chanyeol's cock, moaning as the pre cum coated his tongue. Baekhyun slowly slid Chanyeol's length deeper into his mouth, taking Chanyeol's curses and moans as inspiration to keep going. Finally, Baekhyun was at the base, taking all of Chanyeol into his throat.

"W-wait Baek don't force it.." This was the first gentle thing Chanyeol had said since they started and it was a relief to know that Chanyeol's forcefulness was really just a character. Baekhyun thought back to when he told Chanyeol he liked it rough, and the worried look that was splayed on Chanyeol's face.

Baekhyun wanted to let Chanyeol know it was okay, so he took both of Chanyeol's hands and placed them on his head, guiding him along as Baekhyun sucked, up and down until Chanyeol realized what he wanted.

"Is that okay?" Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun just nodded.

Chanyeol gripped Baekhyun's head a little tighter and began to rock his hips back and forth, forcing more and more of himself into Baekhyun's mouth. Baekhyun fell more and more into ecstasy every time he felt Chanyeol deep in his throat. Chanyeol had leaned his head back, clearly enjoying his boyfriend's mouth.

"Shit, Baek.. I'm gunna cum."

Baekhyun took all of Chanyeol into his mouth again sucking hard enough to bring Chanyeol to his orgasm. With an airy gasp, Chanyeol came into Baekhyun's mouth, Baekhyun tried taking it all but couldn't and was disappointed by the wasted cum dripping down his chin. Baekhyun cleaned Chanyeol with his tongue, before releasing his member from his mouth with a 'pop'.

Chanyeol lifted Baekhyun up and looked into his eyes that seemed so innocent as he wiped the spilled juices from his face. He kissed him tenderly on the lips and pushed Baekhyun back down onto the bed before walking to sit down in a chair across from him.

"Chan?" Baekhyun asked, painting heavily.

"Finish." Chanyeol said crossing his legs.

"W-what?"

"I want to see you pleasure yourself. Finish, cum for me."

Baekhyun groaned in embarrassment as he took himself into his hands and began to pump. He moaned loudly, incredibly too turned on by the embarrassment he felt having Chanyeol watch him.

Baekhyun turned over onto his knees and popped his fingers into his mouth before slipping them inside of him, a deeper moan erupt from him.

Chanyeol was already hard again as he watched the erotic scene play out in front of him, God was his boyfriend beautiful.

Baekhyun's breath quickened as he began to pump himself harder.

"Channie.. I need to.. I need to.."

"It's okay, you can cum."

Baekhyun orgasm crashed down onto him, what must have been the most intense orgasm he's ever had. He collapsed onto the bed, his body still twitching from the last of his orgasm. When he came back to his senses, Chanyeol was already next to him, wet cloth in hand to clean up the mess.

"Chanyeol.." Baekhyun croaked.

"You're so beautiful, Baekhyun." Chanyeol placed a kiss onto Baekhyun's forehead.

"A-are we done?" Baekhyun panted the little bit of light from the corner lamp lighting his body as he shivered.

"For today, baby. Yes."

Baekhyun pouted, how cute.

"Do you want to shower first?"

Baekhyun shook his head," I don't want to move right now, I might take a bath later."

Chanyeol nodded and slipped a towel around him that had been lying on the floor by the bed.

"I'll be back." Chanyeol smiled, closing the bathroom door behind him.

Baekhyun listened to the water start up and quickly remembered that the windows on Chanyeol's shower were made of glass. So the perverted little Baekhyun used the last of his energy to crawl out of the bed and crack the bathroom door.

Baekhyun was awed as he watched the shiny water droplets drip down Chanyeol's body, wish oh so much to be that bar of soap that Chanyeol would wash himself with.

Chanyeol groaned and took his member into his hand, slowly stroking and gasping moans were released from his mouth. Baekhyun was shocked as he heard Chanyeol's desperate cries," Baekhyun.. ah.. Fuck Baek.." Chanyeol.. Chanyeol was jerking off while thinking about him. Baekhyun's cheeks flushed and he felt himself getting hotter and hotter. He slowly lifted Chanyeol's shirt from his body to reveal his half hard on and looked back up at Chanyeol.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol stroked themselves from opposite sides of the door.

"I'll ah.. I'll come with you, Channie.. just tell me when." Baekhyun whispered, slowing his stroked so he wouldn't come before Chanyeol did.

Baekhyun could tell when it was Chanyeol's time, his moans became shorter and his body twitched, Baekhyun could see the point where Chanyeol would spill his load.

They came together.

Baekhyun looked at the mess he made by the door as he panted, he struggled to make his way back to the bed to get the rag, and back over to the door, but not in time, because Chanyeol threw the door open in time just to see Baekhyun wiping up his own cum.

Chanyeol raised an eyebrow.

"I-I can explain.." Baekhyun blushed, mentally smacking himself.

"Explain why my floor got a white make over then."

Baekhyun groaned and sat up, giving Baekhyun puppy dog eyes," I may have sort of seen you in the bathroom, and I may have sort of came with you, and I can't clean it up before you got done because I'm so tired.." Baekhyun rambled, Chanyeol just laughed. He threw his towel over the white mess and left Baekhyun on the floor to go get a pain of loose gray sweat pants.

Baekhyun squealed as his boyfriend walked towards him, the sweatpants hanging deliciously low on Chanyeol's hips.

Chanyeol swooped Baekhyun up into his arms, placing him on the bed. He placed Baekhyun under the covers and going to cut the light off before returning the the bed.

"Channie the sheets are going to get soiled I should shower!" Baekhyun groaned.

"You soiled my bed with your show earlier I have to wash the sheets anyway, no shhh and go to sleep." Chanyeol wrapped his arm around Baekhyun and snuggled into him. Mmm.. Chanyeol is so warm.

"Ugh don't remind me that's so embarrassing... I can't believe you made me do that.."

"It was hot. I enjoyed it." Chanyeol smirked. Baekhyun blushed.

"Goodnight, Yeollie."

"Goodnight, babe."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337 9 2
Park Chanyeol meets Baekhyun in a hospital. warnings: depression, self harm, violence (?) *might be triggering* ||unedited||
125K 8.1K 28
Park Chanyeol × Byun Baekhyun _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ An innocent teacher - student relation #52 in english #70 in chanbaek ʙᴇɢɪɴ: 17.08.17 ᴇɴᴅ: 10.01.18
53.8K 2.6K 21
- COMPLETED - 5 january 2019 Byun Baekhyun is a widely known popular Idol, he is very famous for his flawless vocals, and beautiful visuals. He has t...
5.4K 409 19
chanyeol shows baekhyun that a break-up isn't the end of the world. ♡♡♡ ʙᴀᴇᴋʜʏᴜɴxᴄʜᴀɴʏᴇᴏʟ ⟶ ᴇxᴏ