Secret Admirer [min yg]

By daralolli

In which a girl has a big crush on the basketball player, min yoongi but she has a secret admirer who has bee... More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
new book
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
-
4.1
4.2
4.4
Q&A
4.5
4.6
Tag
4.7 [ end ]
alternate ending
-
BOOK 2
-
jungkook

4.3

82.3K 4.3K 3.7K
By daralolli

this book is going to end in like 3 chapters :')) this book is not going to end unless the chapter says "ending" or sth like that so don't worry

BUT THERES BOOK 2 so comment down if you have any ideas or if you wish to see anything in Book 2 !! <3

i don't really know i should write a book 2 but i'm going to bc i want to and definitely bc some readers say they want a book 2 eheheh

+

"Ina, you've got a call!" Bogum yells.

I yell back a 'coming' and run to the living room.

"Hello?" I answer hesitantly since it's an unknown number.

"Hey, is this Ina?"

"Yes?"

"It's Jimin"

"Oh, heyy"

"Are you free tomorrow?"

"Um, I guess? Why?"

"I was wondering if we could meet"

"Uh..."

"I've got something to tell you. It's really urgent"

"Sure. Where do we----"

"Is Blood, Coffee and Tears shop okay?"

"Yeah. I will meet you there around 11?"

"Cool! Bye, then"

"Weird" I mutter, ending the call.

"Who? Your boyfriend?" Bogum asks.

"I do not have a boyfriend" I deadly answer.

"Yeah, no one probably likes you" he says and laughs at his own joke.

"Right. I can see why you are single too"

+

"Ina!"

I walk towards the table by the window where Jimin is seated at.

"Hey, do you not go to school today?" I ask.

"It's holiday, remember?"

"Oh, right"

"I have to show you something" he says, taking out a book – somewhat like a diary from his bag, "because I thought you might not believe what is happening in your life because everything seems too good to be true but everything is true" he says, smiling.

"Okay?"

"I sneakily took this from Yoongi's bag last night because you really should see this. He's going to kill me if he knows that I took this from him" he tells, "But I'm already too frustrated just by looking at you guys. You like him. He likes you but both of you just can't believe this so here's the proof for you"

"Uh, thanks?"

He grins cheekily.

"I never knew you talk a lot" I cackle.

"I don't" he replies, shaking his head slightly, "I just wanted to say everything in a go because it makes it more dramatic"

"Dude, really?"

He shrugs, smiling.

"Don't you think all of us should hangout?" he suggests.

"Now?"

"Yes"

"No, no. Everything is so awkward" I refuse.

"You and Yoongi"

"Yeah"

"And Taehyung"

"Ye—how did you know?"

"Yoongi told me everything last night" he says and starts giggling, "If you know what I mean"

I blink and feel blood rushing to my cheeks, making me speechless.

"By the way, once, I saw you putting milk bottle in my locker?"

"Yep"

"I thought you were the secret admirer"

"Because I am"

"Cut it"

He laughs, "Yeah, the teacher called Yoongi that day because it seemed like he did everything alone in the project and he didn't want to be late at his little secret delivery so he asked me to do it instead"

"Oh my god, that is so cute and cool at the same time" I squeal.

"Please don't do that in public. You embarrass me" he stops me.

+

I run into my room, not forgetting to take a look at Yoongi who's sitting at his desk, studying.

So fucking charming.

Seriously, it's so attractive when a guy tries hard in his studies.

I plop down on my bed and sit cross-legged before opening the book.

But, I stop.

Isn't this invading someone's privacy?

But then, I remember Jimin's words.

I calm my heart and turn to the first page.

[a/n: the bold and italic words tells you which chapters these are from ;) ]

Because I really hope that one day, I will have enough courage to tell you everything I like about you and about the things you make me feel but since I'm a loser who's scared to confess to the girl he likes so much, I will just write down everything in this book for now.

-

[0.2]

I searched for you who weren't seen in the canteen so I figured you must be in the classroom or the library and I was right. You were in the classroom, drawing something in your book. I didn't expect you to look up so when our eyes met, I froze and heard birds singing in the background but that's not strange because every time our eyes meet, the same thing always happens.

Of course, I looked away, acting as if I was searching for Jimin. I asked you where Jimin is and you replied stuttering which made me smile. I went to sit at Jimin's seat. But you walked out of the classroom.

Was I making you uncomfortable?

Just when I was pondering whether I should follow or not, you came in, drinking the milk I left in your locker earlier. We didn't talk. I wanted to, a lot but Min Yoongi being Min Yoongi, both of us just sat at our own places in silence until Jimin came.

-

[0.3]

So I thought it was all a dream when I saw you beside your mother.

New neighbors.

I lied when your mother asked if I know you. I do.

"I've seen her around school" was what I reply but no, I always see you. Even when I don't, I go to places you might go so that I would see you.

Because it was enough for me to love you from afar.

-

[0.4]

Who was the guy earlier? He's handsome. I'm nothing compared to him. And you guys seem close. Honestly, you are close with most of the guys at school as well, except me who turns into a stone when I'm with you.

-

[0.5]

Felt like my heart was going to stop when you fell asleep beside me. Without even knowing it, my hand reached for your head and I lent you my shoulder.

I know I looked normal. I acted because Taehyung was beside me but I wasn't at all. My heart was doing somersaults.

You were so close.

But that's not all.

When I had to carry you to your room, I was so happy I couldn't stop smiling that even your mom called me a bright kid.

-

[0.6]

"WHAT" you yelled.

"OMG" you gasped and hid your face.

What's wrong with you?

Sometimes, you look like a crazy person and I don't understand why you're like that even when my eyes are always on you, only you.

But you are so cute.

I killed Jimin in my mind when he talked about me buying milk. Did you notice it was me all along?

I looked at you, more like stared because whenever you are not looking and when you're right in front of me this close, my eyes just can't look away.

But Taehyung came running in and dragged you away and when you guys came back, i was boiling with jealousy and the other guys teasing you was not helping.

-

[0.7]

Even I, myself think I am a stalker.

Not surprised, I saw you sitting in the gym.

Wanting to talk to you, I quickly made a lie and thankfully, you bought it, even helping me find my bag which I never lost in the first place

+

ok this chapter is really creepy and lame, i know ): but i trieeddddd

and Q&A time!!

i've always wanted to do this :3

comment down any questions you have for any characters !! like maybe asking yoongi why he did that in which chapter and such..they r going to answer it for you ;))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507K 26.6K 24
A night out has unexpected consequences
271K 10K 59
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rule #1: Never fall in love with human. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Min Yoongi
2.4M 152K 103
"You don't have to see love Darling, you feel it. When you feel it you will know, because you would rather die than live a day without it." Best Rank...