I Do What I Want (Drarry)

By XxTheDarkLordxX

They say you shouldn't touch what isn't yours... Too bad no one told Harry that. A simple mistake that Harry... More

Prologue
Say What??
Understood
Horcruxes
My Own Personal Savior
Snape's Memories
I Do What I Want
The Row
Facing Severus Snape and Lucius Malfoy
Letters
The Noble House of Black and The Connection That Changed Everything
Pansy and Blaise
Weasels and Disguises
Lawyer Malfoy
The Letter
Lawyer Potter
The Freedom of Draco Malfoy
Malfoy Manor and Explanations
Missing Pieces of History
Confrontations and... Raspberries?
Completing the Bond and The Terrors of The Night
Consequences
Remus Lupin
Sorcerer's Stone
Dark Resonates With Dark
Forever With You
Presents and Surprises
Shell Cottage
Malfoy and Malfoy
The Ache of Longing
Alive
Dormant Darkness
Secondhand Sorrow
Godfathers
Roleplaying?
Another Life
The Burrow
Mistakes
Partners?
Magical Creatures and Mudbloods
Children and Confessions
Hate and Love
The Last Supper
Seriously Sirius
The Inner-workings of Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
The Last Sacrifice
Who the Hell is Noah
Explanations
Uneasy
Making Plans
Petitioning the Ministry
The Power of Love??
Dragon Reservation
Think Tank
Missing Memory
Emotions in Abundance
Dementors and Hallows
Finally
Enlightenment
Goblin Etiquette
The Agreement
Forgiveness
Silent Communication
Black Room
Emotional Torture
Athena
Sentient Darkness
To Be Taken Over
Broken Bones
Liquid Death and Bottled Fear
St. Mungo's and Their Awful Staff
Plan Plus One
The Voyage
Florida and Lactera
Near Death Experiences and Conspiracy Theories
Merrows and Mourning
I Don't Believe It
Sephtis and Sphinxes
Buttons and Veela
Questions and Answers
Shaytan
The Calm Before the Storm
Temptation of the Worst Kind
Darkness and the Love that Ends it All
Denial is Dangerous
White Light
Alive
Changed Plans
In Perpetuum Simul
It is Just the Beginning

First Contact

4.4K 194 252
By XxTheDarkLordxX

Author's Notes: Smut warning. There will be a bolded (*) signifying when the smut starts and ends.

----------------------------------

             As soon as Harry landed, on the floor, he quickly scrambled up and hid behind the couch. This was the one instance that he was glad he was smaller than average.

            "Harry what are y-" Harry shushed Sirius as he poked his head up. "I am hiding from Draco."

            Sirius was positive that he didn't want to know. This just screamed too much information. He was thankful that he had an extra painting inside Gringotts or he would have been forced to listen to all of their sexual encounters. Merlin, they had no shame where or when they began. He had to wonder if they even remembered that he was in the living room most of the time. He himself had been very active at their ages but it was never like that. Although he hadn't been in a serious relationship either.

            Harry quickly dropped his head as he heard the whoosh of the fireplace. He was sure that his heart was beating too fast to be considered healthy but he couldn't help it. There was a thrill at hiding. It was almost as if he was Draco's prey.

            Draco narrowed his eyes as he looked around the living room. He stepped out of the fireplace and put his hands on his hips. He could feel the excitement from the bond and it filled him with anticipation.

            "Harry?" Draco called softly. If Harry thought he could hide from him than he was gravely mistaken. He wasn't a Slytherin for no reason. He felt a flutter come from Harry and he grinned. Gotcha. That meant that Harry was close enough to hear his soft call.

            Harry could feel satisfaction and he cursed inwardly. He had somehow given something away. He wasn't sure how Draco figured whatever it was out. He could hear footsteps and he covered his mouth with his hands.

            Draco looked up and saw Sirius watching him with amusement. "Dearest cousin of mine, you wouldn't happen to know where my fiancé is, would you?" Sirius arched a brow at the flattering tone but he smiled.

            Harry narrowed his eyes dangerously. If Sirius gave him away he was so going to put his godfather in Kreacher's sleeping quarters. He would even give Kreacher permission to test paint thinner on the painting.

            Sirius considered his options. He could give Harry away but he was positive that Harry would do something awful to him. He could always request to be taken to Remus's for a little while to get away from whatever Harry could do to him. But at the same time, he liked the idea of Draco having to find Harry all on his own. "I think he ran upstairs."

            Draco scoffed. "Liar." That's fine. If Sirius didn't want to tell him than that was just fine with him. He would find Harry on his own. It would make it that much more worth it in the end. Sirius arched a brow, wondering how Draco knew that Harry wasn't upstairs.

            Harry breathed a sigh of relief that Sirius hadn't given him away. Draco smirked widely at the relief in the bond. So Harry could hear them. That narrowed it down to the living room. He had briefly considered the kitchen. That might have been plausible since it wasn't too far away but he had a hunch about the living room.

            "You know my love, you should probably have dimmed the bond. Your emotions give you away." Draco told him as he looked all around the room trying to discover just where his lover could be. There were a lot of options, surprisingly enough. There was a side closet that was standing out in his mind but that was just a tad too obvious. There were many chairs that he could be behind or even the couch.

            Harry cursed inwardly. He had been so caught up in the fun of it all that he didn't stop to consider the bond. He felt rather silly now, of course his emotions had given him away. He heard footsteps getting closer to him and his heart rate sped up. Harry tried to block out his growing excitement from the bond but he wasn't sure if he succeeded.

            Draco decided to look in the closet first, despite his previous doubts. Just because he knew it was the obvious choice didn't mean that Harry did. When he felt a small amount of trepidation and excitement leak through he knew he was at least getting warmer. He opened the door and peered inside. There was hardly anything in the closet except a few coats and some umbrellas. There was nowhere for Harry to hide even if he had wanted to. He narrowed his eyes at the amusement from Harry.

            "Oh, you think it is funny, do you?" Draco whirled around and squinted. Well if Harry wanted to play then Draco was going to prove that he was a force to be reckoned with. Draco waved both his hands and all of the furniture in the room left the walls they were up against and slid into the middle of the room in a pile.

            Harry didn't even have time to register what had just happened before Draco's shadow was looming over him.

            "I win." Draco declared smugly. Harry blinked up at him before pouting. "Not fair. You so cheated."

            Draco hauled Harry up and pushed him up against the wall. "It isn't cheating if no rules were established." He pointed out before lowering his head to nip at Harry's jaw. He felt a shiver go through him and Draco smirked.

            Sirius shook his head and quickly vacated his painting. He knew it was something he wouldn't have wanted to know about.

(*)

            Harry's mind started to wander as Draco began sucking at his neck and nibbling his skin. He vaguely hoped that Sirius had the decency to leave. He wasn't one for voyeurism but he sure wasn't going to stop Draco. It felt way too good.

            Draco relished all of the little moans and gasps that Harry released. He loved how responsive his lover was. Harry was impatient and just vanished their clothes so that he could feel Draco's skin on his own. He jumped up and wrapped his legs around Draco's waist and moaned that the movement brought their hard members in contact.

            Draco hissed at the friction before gently lowering Harry on the rug in front of the fireplace. He reverently ran his fingers up and down his lover's body as his lips found Harry's neck.

            When his fingers gently rubbed across Harry's nipples, Harry released a loud breathy moan. "You like that?" Draco whispered before lowering his mouth to the opposite nipple, while he pinched and rolled the already hard nub.

            Harry knew that it was a rhetorical question but it didn't stop the pleasured, "Yes!" from escaping his mouth. "It feels so good." He could feel Draco's other hand roaming all around his skin. Everywhere that those wicked hands touched, left behind a warm sensation of fire. It was hot on his skin and he loved it.

            Draco chuckled around the hard nipple in his mouth. He swirled his tongue around it before lifting his mouth and smirking at the already glazed expression on Harry's face. He loved doing this to him. Loved being the one who got to see him like this.

            Harry groaned impatiently. He wanted to feel more of Draco's mouth and his hands on his body. He rolled his hips up, trying to gain some friction for his aching cock. Draco pulled back quickly so that Harry only made contact with the air. He smirked when he felt frustration from the bond.

            With a warning glance to Harry to keep his hips still he leaned over and began trailing his tongue on every possible inch of skin that he could see. "This is what you get." Draco pointed out. "You stuck your tongue out at me and I am just showing you that there are much more pleasurable ways that tongues can be used."

            If this was the punishment that he got for sticking his tongue out at Draco then he would be doing it a lot more.

            Draco began sucking dark bruises into Harry's skin. He knew how much Harry loved looking at them after the fact.

            Harry arched against Draco and moaned when he began biting and sucking his skin. When he began to bite into his thighs, Harry was sure that Draco was torturing him. Harry tightened his thighs around Draco's head indicating that he wanted more. He felt a huff of amusement against his thigh but he didn't care. He was really gagging for more and he needed Draco badly.

            Draco decided to let Harry have his way. He lowered his head and ran the tip of his tongue against the leaking head of Harry's dick. He gave a tentative lick to the small pearl of liquid that had formed at the top. He loves the taste of Harry. Can't get enough.

            Harry tried arching into the warmth that he knew was right there but Draco held his hips firmly. He was forced to take the gentle licks. The barely there pressure was driving him insane.

            Draco ignored the frustration from the bond and only focused on the pleasure that he wants to give Harry. He swirled his tongue around the swollen head twice before swallowing him in one go.

            Harry nearly screamed at the sudden hot, wet warmth surrounding him. Oh it felt so good. Draco was a cock sucking gift sent from the heavens.

            Draco loved the firm weight of the hard length against his tongue. He loves the way his mouth stretches wide to accommodate the girth of the thick cock. He loves the way Harry comes unhinged by just his mouth. It is one of his favorite things to do. He slowly lifted his head and gave the tip one last lick before he made his way downward and sucked each of Harry's balls into his mouth, tonguing them gently. He could hear Harry moaning, could feel him writhing. He kept one hand on the boy's cock, slowly stroking him.

            Harry tried lifting himself up so that he could see Draco but it was so hard with how much pleasure he was experiencing. He threw his head back and gave up on trying to focus on Draco. He covered his eyes with one of his arms and let himself enjoy the experience.

            Draco pulled his hand away and sunk his mouth back down Harry's velvety hard shaft. He used the hand that had been holding onto Harry and put it to good use, down at Harry's balls. He gently rolled them in his hand and loved the way it made Harry twitch. He knew that there was no way he was going to manage to stop sucking Harry. So he used his free hand to grip his own cock.

            When Draco moaned around his dick, Harry forced himself up and he nearly came at the sight of Draco jerking himself off. That image would forever remain in his mind.

            Draco hallowed his cheeks and tightened his lips around Harry and began bobbing his head up and down, his tongue dragging against the underside of Harry's cock.

            "Draco." Harry moaned over and over again. "So close. I am so close." Draco began doubling his efforts on both Harry's shaft and his own as he fucked into his fist.

            Harry could feel his muscles tensing and he knew his climax was fast approaching. His entire body grew rigid and he shouted Draco's name as he came shooting down his throat.

            Draco moaned as the spurts hit the back of his throat and it was enough to drive him over the edge. He came hard into his own fist, breathing heavily as he let Harry's now softened member slip out of his mouth.

            Harry was incredibly spent and nearly boneless but he forced himself into a sitting position and grabbed hold of Draco's messy palm and cleaned it with his mouth.

(*)

            Draco groaned at the sight. "You are trying to kill me." It was a statement not a question. Harry laughed in delight. "But what a way to go." Draco shook his head and apparated them to their bed. It showed how tired Harry was that he didn't even gripe about the warning-less apparation.

            As soon as Harry's head hit the pillow, he was out instantly. Draco shook his head in disbelief but settled down next to his lover and reveled in the warmth that Harry always seemed to radiate.    

                                                   ~.........~.........~.........~.........~.........~

            There was some lucid part of him that knew he was dreaming but it was still nice to just enjoy the way the dream was playing out.

            "Daddy!" A little voice shrieked out. Harry looked down to see his beautiful daughter staring up at him with wide green eyes. The sun shining made her pale blonde hair almost shine. The poor girl's hair was going in so many different directions that she appeared to have been rolling around on the floor. But he knew that was just the way her hair seemed to be.

            Harry picked her up and she immediately buried her face in his neck. He tried taming her hair the best he could with his fingers but she lifted her head to glare at him, something she picked up from her father and not him. "Daddy you are ruining it!" She scolded him the best that a four-year-old can. He shook his head, he never could understand how she can like having the wild mess of her almost rats nest.

            "Sorry but I had to get out some tangles." He said with a smile. "Where is your brother?" He looked around expecting to see his son close by. The twins were never far from each other. Usually, she was the one who got her brother in trouble most of the time.

            "He got caught by father! That's why I ran to you. You'll protect me, right?" Her pleading was always one of his weaknesses. He could never say no to her. "Of course I will." He promised as he zipped up his jacked over the both of them and tucked her head in.

            It was good timing too because no sooner had she settled in, did Draco come around the corner carrying their son, who was laughing so hard that his slicked back black hair was unraveling. His grey eyes were shining with happiness. He marveled at how opposite his children were. His daughter was the wild one, as wild as her hair. She was always wanting to do something or go somewhere. She couldn't sit still to save her life. Her brother on the other hand took after Draco's dignified ways. He was proper, always ready to listen to instructions and liked showing the proper decorum. Despite how different they were, they were inseparable. Always together even though they argued constantly about each other's faults.

            "Hello my love." Draco greeted him with a gentle kiss. "You wouldn't happen to know where our lovely daughter is, would you?" There was a little giggle that escaped his jacket and they both grinned at each other.

            "I haven't. I thought she was off playing." Harry lied easily. He could feel the amusement through the bond.

            "Father! Daddy is lying." Their son piped up with a knowing smirk that was identical to Draco's. "She is in there!" He pointed at the human shaped bulge in his jacket.

            Harry gasped in mock surprise. "Whaaaat! I am wounded that you would think so little of me." Another giggle from the jacket.

            "You know." Draco began with a grin. "I think that he makes a fair point. Your jacket is quite larger than normal." Harry couldn't hold in the grin when his daughter started laughing. "I think that is just who we are looking for. Unless you are trying to hint at something? Perhaps another baby?"

            His daughter shoved her head up, which caused his zipper to break off and the jacket to open. "A baby?" Both their children said at the same time with wide eyes. Harry knew that Draco had meant it as a joke but he couldn't stop the emotions he was feeling leaking through the bond. He watched his husband's eyes widen before he blinked rapidly.

            "Harry?" Harry melted at the wonder in his voice. He couldn't speak but he nodded his head. Three identical gasps could be heard and suddenly he was wrapped up in Draco's arms, with their children between them.

            "Why didn't you tell me?" Draco asked through kisses. They ignored their children's protests at the public display of affection. Harry smiled slightly. "I only found out yesterday and I wanted to surprise you."

            Draco laughed warmly. "Well I am surprised. No doubt about that." He could feel the overwhelming happiness through the bond and Harry couldn't stop the smiles.

            "I don't believe it. I am going to be a sister!" Their daughter said in excitement as she clapped her hands.

            "You already are." Their son pointed out with furrowed brows.

            "Yeah but this time I will get to be a sister to someone important." Draco snorted in surprise that he quickly tried to mask as a cough.

            "I don't like you."

            "Don't lie. You love me."

            Harry and Draco smiled fondly as the two began arguing back and forth. If he didn't know how much they loved each other he would worry about them when they got older. They set their children down on the floor and watched them walk away.

            "I bet Daddy will give birth to a girl."

            "No way. I say it will be a boy." Their son argued.

            "I hope it is a girl. Then I will get to do all of the things with her that you refuse to do with me. I can do her hair and dress her up any way that I want." She gushed in excitement. She paused when she noticed that her brother wasn't following her.     

            Harry frowned as his son began biting his lip. He exchanged a curious look with his husband.

            "But... you will still be my best friend... right?" Harry blinked at the self-conscious question. He wasn't ever like that.

            His daughter must have thought the same thing because she just stared at him for a bit before she pulled him into a hug. "I will always be your best friend. No one can even compare to you. It will be me and you forever."

            "Forever?" He whispered shyly.

            "Forever and ever." She retorted with a smile as she pulled away from the hug but entwined their fingers together.

            "I could do some of that stuff with you." He said slowly with wrinkled brows. Harry raised his own in surprise. That was new.

            His daughter grinned. "You will let me dress you up?" The excitement and disbelief in her voice was obvious.

            He grimaced slightly. "Alright. But don't touch my hair." His son retorted as he began making sure his hair was still slicked in place. She grinned impossibly bigger. "Deal. Oh! You are the best brother ever." She announced before dragging him away.

            "I am your only brother." He pointed out but the pleased flush on his face gave him away.

            Harry sighed happily as he watched them go around the corner and out of his sight. He really did have wonderful children. He placed a hand on his belly where in a couple months it would be a little bulge. He couldn't wait. He couldn't wait for their little family to grow bigger.    

            He turned his head to the side so he could look at Draco but he screamed when instead of Draco there was black mist surrounding everything. He looked back to check on his kids but everything was gone. He was above and below the mist. Inside it and all around it. There was no way out. He couldn't see his own hand in front of his face. The part of him that remembered this was just a dream tried to wake him up but nothing was working. He tried calling for Draco, hoping that something would show through the bond but nothing was happening. He was trapped in this endless dark mist.

            Draco wasn't sure what woke him up. He hadn't been dreaming about anything that he can remember. He felt weird and sluggish. Like that he was coming down with something. Draco frowned at an emptiness that was permeating his body. He tried to reach out to Harry through the bond but there was nothing. He sat up in a panic and looked to the other side of the bed.

            He let out a sigh of relief when Harry was still there, sleeping away. Draco wasn't sure why he couldn't feel the bond. This wasn't something that usually happens when they sleep. He narrowed his eyes when he noticed that Harry wasn't breathing. He quickly lifted two fingers to his neck to check his pulse. He almost sobbed in relief at the steady thumping he could feel against his fingers. As soon as his hand made contact with Harry's skin his lover's eyes opened.

            Draco let out a horrified whimper at the black eyes that were staring at nothing in particular. He made to move his hand away but one of Harry's gripped him in place.

            "I will not harm you." Draco frowned at the gentle way the darkness was speaking to him. It was a completely different way than it had spoken to him just yesterday.

            "The host needs you to survive. You shall be saved." Draco blinked a couple times hoping that he was still dreaming.

            "Is he alright?" He tentatively asked. The darkness didn't answer him. Harry's lids closed once more and silence broke out in the room. Draco debated calling his father but decided to see what would happen.

            "Do not struggle." Harry froze when he recognized the voice. It was almost like his own but deeper and deadly. The black mist suddenly made sense. This was the darkness. It had somehow entered his dreams and took over.

            "Not exactly. We showed you what can be possible if you let us do what must be done."

            Harry frowned. He hadn't spoken out loud. "You can read my mind?" He was horrified. He wondered if the darkness had been doing that since the beginning.

            "We can and we do. You are our host. It is imperative that we know what host is thinking." It was odd talking to something that was all around him.

            "Who is we?" He asked trying to think of something to say about the darkness reading his mind. If that was true than it would know that they have been actively looking for ways to get rid of it.

            "We are one. We are the lives that have been lost." Harry's eyes widened. All of the lives that went into the false stone were what made up the darkness?

            "Yes. All of us are here. We have merged into one collective. Host cannot get rid of us no matter how hard you try. There is no magic to contain us and nothing to bind us any longer. We have fed off of host's deformity and now have extended past the capabilities of magic."

            Harry was panicking slightly at this. He was so in over his head. Suddenly finding a way to get rid of the darkness seemed impossible. "What do you mean deformity?" He was a little offended by that.

            "There was darkness already inside of host when we entered. The deformity was leaching off of host. We needed life to sustain our being so we took it from the deformity instead of host. You are too light to have been able to feed us. The deformity was just the kind of darkness that we needed to survive."

            Harry was mildly concerned over the fact the darkness seemed to have fed off of the piece of Voldemort's soul. That was a scary thought. Did that mean that the Horcrux could have influenced the darkness?

            "We are not easily taken over. The deformity did not change our will." Harry rolled his eyes. The darkness reading his mind was going to take some getting used to.

            "What is it that you want? How do I get you out of me?" He was willing to entertain the notion of a peaceful negotiation. He wasn't sure about Severus's plan anyways.

            "We want revenge. We want to show our makers just what it is that they have done to us." There was pure evil in the tone and it made Harry shiver.

            "You want to kill the Flamels?" Harry asked in surprise. He would have thought that the darkness would want to go back to them.

            "Do not speak their name in our presence!" The booming voice pierced his ears making him wince. "Alright!" Harry yelled as he covered his ears. "I won't say it again."

            The darkness seemed to settle right down. "We are dark in nature but that does not mean that we are evil. The world is filled with more in betweens that you are aware of." Harry nodded his head. That was something that he believed in as well.

            "We do not appreciate what our makers have done to us. We do not appreciate being turned into what we are. We want revenge. We want to make them suffer the same fate. We will take them over and we will destroy them." There was a finality to the promise that left no doubt in Harry's mind that they would succeed.

            "What is stopping you?" He asked the question that had been bothering him from the moment they spoke of getting rid of the Fla- their makers.

            "We need host to take us to them. Once we leave your body we will not be able to return. We have one shot at doing this and we cannot afford for things to go wrong."

            Harry bit his lip as he thought this over. "Why can't you do what is necessary from Finneus's body?"

            He watched as the darkness seemed to move around as if it were nervous. "Temptation is one of life's hardships. Host has no darkness to feed off of. If we were to be placed inside of maker's son then we might not succeed. He has such darkness inside of him and it calls to us. His darkness could tempt us against what we need to do."

            Harry let out a surprised huff of air. That actually made sense in a way. "If you needed my help then why did you not just tell me? And why did you kill Draco?" He watched as the darkness shifted uneasily all around him and he thought it was slightly endearing.

            "We need darkness to grow stronger but host has none. But when host gets angry it fuels us in ways similar to actual darkness. We did not have the power to make contact with you until now. Host had not given us sufficient anger before. We do not like the bond that host shares with his life mate. It is not your mate that we dislike. It is the bond. The bond will make it too easy for host's mate to know what we are doing. The bond is always watching us. We meant to attack the bond. We did not think that it would kill him. We are sorry."

            Harry furrowed his brows as he thought this over. "Why did you tell him that you could kill him yesterday?"     

            "We were talking about the bond. We could have killed him but we wouldn't have. Host needs life mate to survive."

            "Why do I need him to survive? We haven't completed the ritual that will tie us together." Harry was confused as to what the darkness was talking about.

            "Host does not need a ritual to tie him to his mate. Host and his mate have been woven throughout time many lives over. Host is incomplete without his mate. If he dies then host will surely follow."

            Harry wasn't sure what to think about this. He had wondered why him and Draco keep sharing their lives together. He didn't want to live without Draco so it didn't really matter to him why they were tied together.

            "How do you plan on getting rid of your makers once we reach them?" Harry asked, ignoring the bit about him and Draco. He just wanted his body back. He wanted to know that he wouldn't accidentally harm Draco again. He wanted the darkness gone. He would do anything to make it happen.

            "Host will leave that to us to worry about." Harry frowned at the response. "How do I know that I can trust you?" What if this was some elaborate scheme to get the darkness in the hands of their makers?

            The darkness shifted rapidly all around him. Harry knew that it was angry at his statement. He was about to say something but there was a space that was clearing and he gasped when walked towards it and could see hundreds of people.

            It wasn't the people that surprised him. It was their appearance. They looked to be near death. All of them had wounds that were bleeding. Some of them were obviously wizards by their attire but some of them looked like muggles. There was no preference in body type. There were women and men of all ages. Some even children. The thought alone made his stomach churn.

            Harry was about to ask who all of these people were when he made eye contact with a little girl. She looked no older than six. As soon as their eyes connected he flashed into a memory.

            'I just want my mummy.' Alyce cried out as her vision blurred. Where was she? Why were these people harming her? She screamed when her hand was cut open and her blood went into a stone.

            'Couldn't you have gagged her or at least charmed her to be quiet?' Alyce looked over and noticed that it was a lady who spoke. If she had been hoping that the lady would be nicer than the mean man with the knife, then she was wrong.

            'Don't look at me you filthy muggle.' The lady slapped her so hard that her head made contact with the stone and her brain went fuzzy. The last thing she could remember was wondering what a muggle was.

            Harry could feel tears stinging his eyes as he looked at the little girl. He looked away and realized that that was a mistake because his eyes locked onto an old man who looked to be around 50.

            'You won't get away with this. The Ministry will come looking for me.' Edmund warned as two men began leading him to a stone alter. He knew there was no point in arguing. He knew with a sinking heart that he was about to die. He thought of his three grandchildren with a heavy sadness. He wanted to see them have children of their own. But at least he would get to see his late wife.

            'Ha! The Ministry won't even know that you are missing.' A man with brown sinister eyes promised him. Edmund eyed the dagger that the man was holding and he arched a brow. He fought in the Succubus wars, these people here didn't scare him. That was the last thing he had been able to concentrate on as the knife began sliding into his skin.    

            Harry shook his head and cleared the memory away. He turned around hoping that distance would make a difference. He screamed when he came face to face with a woman in her early twenties.

            'Please don't do this. I have five children at home who need me.' Edith begged as she thought of her children who were waiting on her.

            'That is not our problem. Perhaps you should have kept your legs closed.' Edith whimpered as another cut sliced into her wrist. She glared at the teenager who said that.

            'I am the only parent they have.' She refused to think about the father of her children who had abandoned them for his mistress.

            'Again, that is not our problem.' This cut was pressed in harder than all of the others. She opened her mouth to say something but the teenager dragged the knife right into her throat and pain was the last thing she could remember.

            Harry looked around him and whimpered when he realized that he was surrounded by people. There were bodies everywhere, they all wanted their story to be told. "Please stop. I don't want to see anymore." Harry begged as he fell to his knees. There was a whisper of wind and when he looked up they were all gone.

            "Does host understand now? We want justice for what has happened to us all. We do not want to go back to our makers for anything other than revenge. We cannot after what has been done to us."

            Harry nodded his head. "Alright. I believe you. What do you want me to do?" There was one big movement and Harry got the impression it was in relief.

            "Host needs to get the makers whereabouts and deliver us to them. We will handle the rest."

            Harry arched a brow. "That is all?" It didn't seem like he needed to do much at all.

            "Host's life mate will not like this. Host may have to lie to him." Harry's gut churned at the thought of lying to Draco. He would just have to make Draco see that this was the best way to get rid of the darkness.

            He shook his head. "Draco will know if I lie." He pointed out. The darkness moved again, only he wasn't sure what it meant this time.

            "We can help mask the lie through the bond. If we enter a small amount than we can fool the life mate." Harry already felt guilty just thinking about it. He didn't like this at all.

            "If host can convince life mate then we will not need to interfere." The darkness reassured. Harry bit his lip but nodded. He would just have to convince Draco. It should be easy, right?

            "Your life mate is worried about you. We will let you have control again." Harry didn't like the way they were giving him permission to take control over his own body.

            "Before you do that." The darkness seemed to move, Harry figured it was in curiosity. "What did you mean when you said that you were showing me what could be possible? Wasn't that just a dream?"

            Harry could have sworn he heard a chuckle but he must have been imagining that. "Host will have that once makers are taken care of. Host's future is already written out. Even we can see it."

            Harry smiled widely at the thought that what he had been dreaming could actually come true. His children had been beautiful. "Thank you." He whispered.

            Harry snapped his eyes open and realized that he was holding onto Draco's hand. He gasped when he felt the bond come back full force. He turned his head and smiled at the sight of those worried grey eyes.

            Draco threw himself at Harry in relief. Those beautiful green eyes were staring at him. The darkness was once again locked away.

            "I was so worried about you." Draco said through kisses. Harry smiled and drank up all of the kisses to his face.

            "I know. The darkness told me." Draco pulled away and looked at Harry in alarm. Partly at the statement but also at the lack of reaction from the bond. Why wasn't Harry freaking out?

            "You talked to it? It told me that it wasn't going to harm me and that I will be saved." Despite the reassuring statement, Draco was more worried than he ever had been before. The darkness had enough strength to take over Harry while they slept. What was stopping it from taking over completely?

            "It doesn't want to be put inside Finneus. The darkness wants to enact revenge on the Flamels for what they have done to it." Harry could see the confusion in his face so he began explaining everything that had happened.

            Draco's brows had steadily rose by the time his lover was done talking. The story sounded too good to be true. It just didn't make sense. Why would something as powerful as the darkness need Harry to find the Flamels? Couldn't it find them on its own? If it hadn't taken Harry over he might have considered believing it but it all sounded like a giant ruse.

            Harry could see the doubt on Draco's face and his heart sunk. He needed Draco to believe him.

            "Harry, tell me you aren't buying into what it is saying?" Draco begged. He himself wanted to believe the darkness but that was just the thing. It was the darkness for a reason. It had been actively working against them since the beginning. It killed him for fucks sake!

            "I want to. It even showed me our kids." Draco smiled sadly at that. He would have loved to see what Harry's dream of their future children looked like but he didn't believe for one moment that the darkness had told him the truth.

            Harry could see that nothing he said was going to change his mind. 'We will mask the emotions, host.' Harry's eyes widened but that was all the surprise he let his face show. He thought it over quickly before thinking his approval. He knew that he needed to do this. This was the right plan. This was the way they were going to get rid of the darkness. He knew it.

            Draco frowned when he felt something odd in the bond but before he could really begin to explore it, it was gone. "I just wish you would believe that I know what I am doing." Harry said not meeting Draco's eyes.

            Draco sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "Right. Like the last time you said that to me." He winced when he felt such pain through the bond.

            Harry's eyes filled tears as he looked to Draco. "I can't believe you are bringing up that day. You may have been right about the Flamels but you are wrong about this." Harry stood up rapidly as he wiped his tears. "I will do the stupid ritual." He lied easily.

            "Harry." Draco began, blinking back his own tears. Harry summoned a robe and put in on before heading to the door. "No. Fuck you." He slammed the door on his way out. He made it to the couch before he broke down in tears.

            Draco covered his face with his hands. He could feel the pain in the bond calling out to him. He wished he hadn't said anything. He just wanted Harry to understand the similarities. This was a bad idea and he knew it.

            When he was able to control his emotions he sat up and stared at the wall. 'The ritual is tomorrow.' Harry reminded the darkness in his mind. 'We have a plan.'  The darkness responded. Harry spent the next couple of hours sitting on the couch listening to the darkness go over what they would do tomorrow. It was a nice distraction from the hurt that he was feeling. It was almost like betrayal. He could feel the guilt and regret from the bond and he appreciated that but it wasn't going to take what Draco said back. It wasn't going to make it any better to know that his soulmate didn't trust his judgement.

            Sleep was something that eluded both of the occupants in the house for the remainder of the night.

----------------------------------------

Author's Notes:

So lots of things to talk about for this chapter.

First off, you don't have to comment on the smut unless you feel like it. :) I know it wasn't anything full on or anything that you are used to but I felt like being a little different than my normal smut.

Now what are your thoughts on the dream of his children? Oh I just swooned heavily. May have harmed myself on the way down. No worries, I am fine. I do realize that I did not name those kids. There is a reason for that. No I won't tell you it. :P Do you think the darkness was telling the truth about his dream being a hint into his future? Who else loved the idea of twins? I adored the little girl and all of her sass.

Ignoring the fight for just a moment. Are you on Draco's side or are you on Harry's side? Do you believe that the darkness is using Harry to get back to his masters? Or do you think that the darkness really does want revenge. I can see where Draco is coming from just as much as I can see where Harry is coming from. The darkness did just threaten to kill Draco hours previously and now it is saying that it wants to help? Seems fishy. But at the same time... those memories are pretty compelling. I can see why Harry is putting his eggs in that basket. I want to know which side you are on. Side Harry! Or side Draco!

I do not like my sweet boys fighting. It just tears me up inside but this was necessary. How many of you are not happy with Harry allowing the darkness to filter through the bond to hide emotions? I want to go into some details with that. Imagine a coffee machine. You put in the filters and the coffee. The hot water hits the coffee and saturates it till the flavor flows down through the filter but leaves behind the grounds. That is essentially what is happening. The darkness is taking those emotions that Harry is releasing and only letting the parts that it wants to flow through the bond. Leaving behind the emotional coffee grounds if you will. Does that make sense? He isn't fabricating emotions, he is just covering them up.

Did anyone catch the Star Trek reference with the title of the chapter? No? It was just me. Haha that is okay.

I would love to hear your thoughts on this chapter. As it does change a lot of things.

-XxTheDarkLordxX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

696K 17.9K 25
Harry is abused by the Dursleys, so Sirius and Remus come to stay with him in Hogwarts to make sure he's okay. He starts a secret friendship with Dr...
714K 22.2K 20
Enemies, Friends, Lovers Harry never knew those three words could be synonymous, but his sixth year at Hogwarts has challenged everything he has come...
215K 6.8K 26
In which Draco and Harry finally put their differences aside just before fate decided to unit them. This is my first time writing a Harry Potter book...
341K 13.2K 37
harry and draco have always been rivals. that's just the way things were. were. past tense. everything is different now. the war is over but harry is...