rivals | colby brock ✔️

By CreateTheMemories

Two different people with two different ideals-- yet share a mutual hatred full of lies and regrets. Ashlyn... More

prologue.
a/n
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two: part one.
twenty-two: part two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
his pov.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two.
forty-three.
forty-four.
forty-five.
forty-six.
forty-seven.
forty-eight.
forty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six.
fifty-seven.
fifty-eight.
fifty-nine.
sixty.
epilogue.
author's final note.
new stories!
colby imagines/shorts book

twenty-eight.

14.5K 312 468
By CreateTheMemories

"Good morning beautiful people!" Corey says, coming down the stairs with Devyn following behind him.

I had been awake for almost an hour, staring at the ceiling. Sam's asleep, right next to me. We slept on the couch together.

I yawn, "Morning, guys."

Sam begins to rub his eyes, "Hey everyone."

I slowly get up and straighten my top. I never changed into my pajamas.

"So, who wants breakfast?" I ask, walking into the kitchen.

"Oh we do!" Corey and Sam say, following behind me.

"I'll help you, Ash," Devyn chimes, skipping to my side.

I open the fridge to see the food neatly put into container, "Let's see, there's left over pizza, burgers, and hot dogs... all put nicely in Tupperwares."

"Yeah, me, Corey and somewhat Nik did that before heading to bed since we didn't drink," Devyn smiles.

"Damn, thanks guys. And Nik? I'm surprised he'd even want to touch anything," I laugh.

"That's what I said!" Exclaims Corey.

"Well, if anything, I can go pick up some McDonald's for breakfast. They got pancakes!" Sam licks his lips and grabs his keys.

"I'm down," I giggle.

"Well, c'mon. I ain't going by myself," He invites.

"We'll try to start cleaning the house," Devyn says, taking out a roll of paper towels and disinfecting spray.

"Thanks guys, appreciate it!" I call out, making sure my wallet and phone are in my pockets. Thankfully, they are or else we would've had a BIG PROBLEM.

Sam and I walk out the front door and hop into his car.

He gets in and turns on the engine, while I buckle my seat belt.

"So, McDonald's?" He grins.

"Hell yeah, I want my fucking hash brown," I reply, licking my lips and rubbing my hands.

Sam laughs for a brief second before noticing the red stain on my seat.

"H-hey, what is that?" He says.

I knew what he was talking about. I couldn't say the truth.

"What's what?"

"Th-that...what's that you're sitting on?" He asks, puzzled. Just looking at his expression, he was certainly creeped out at the dark cherry color in his car. Sam's voice was close to a faint shaking of fear.

"U-uh," I look down like I hadn't noticed before. "I-I don't know..." I lie, I knew exactly that that was my blood, either from my knees, palms, or head.

"Is it...blood?" He questions with suspicion.

"Yeah... think so," I reply.

"Whose blood do you think it is?"

"Probably mine...," I sigh. I'll come partially clean. The main dirt isn't coming out because of the car pact.

"What, how is your blood in my car?" He points.

"Well, I fell and uh, I was bleeding pretty badly so I went into your car to see if you had any band aids... you didn't." I lie again. "Sorry bout it, dude. I'll clean it," I offer.

He waves me off, "Forget it, I'll clean it. Nothing Clorox can't fix."

"Thanks bro."

"Yeah, let's just get those hash browns."

/////

We pull up to the McDonald's drive-thru.

"Sam, let me pay for half of it!" I whine, shoving my cash into his face.

"You think I'm going to let you pay after just throwing me a party for one of the best nights of my life list? Ha, no," He laughs, giving the drive thru woman his money.

"Well, okay thanks, that's sweet of you," I half smile.

"I know, you're welcome," He cheesily grins.

The lady comes back with four bags worth of hash browns, pancakes, and scrambled eggs. Thank Ronald McDonald for having a breakfast menu.

"Damn, I'm eating this now," I growl hungrily.

"Nobody's stopping you," Sam chuckles.

"Hell yea!" I woo. I dig into the paper bag, 

"Yo, feed me," He says, opening his mouth. 

I giggle, "Yeah, after I'm done feeding myself."

"What! I paaaid," He complains.

"Fine, open wide ya big baby," I say, getting a hash brown.

I put the hash brown in his mouth, forcefully. 

"That was aggressive," He pouts, getting potato on his shirt.

I burst out laughing, "Sucks fo' youuu."

Suddenly, my phone starts to ring.

"Who is it?" Sam asks.

"Just Colby," I reply, a little confused on why he'd call. I pick it up, "Yes?"

"Hey, I just wanted to hear your voice," Colby says. I immediately blush, knowing Sam's in the car. Thank god, I didn't put him on speaker this time. I try to brush it off, like he said something normal and stupid.

"Yeah, well I'm in the car with Sam, genius," I say with the usual harsh tone. It pained me in a way, because we couldn't make it seem like we liked each other. People will get suspicious.

"Oh," He blandly responds. "Where are you guys?"

"In the car, I just said that," I sass.

"Right, are you guys getting breakfast?" Colby asks.

I hum,"Mhm. Where are you, because where's Ellie? How she doing?" 

"She's... holding up," He murmurs, "She just went into the bathroom to throw up for the fourth time."

"Oh," I mumble. "How much does she remember about last night?"

He whistles for a second to think about it, "Mmm, Erm, like nothing."

"Kay, cool," I half smile. 

"Ellie doesn't remember anything? How drunk did she get?" Sam laughs. 

I laugh with Sam, "Let's just say she got so drunk that she got to the point where someone could've convinced her to have a threesome."

Colby whispers into the phone, "Too soon. It was also the other way around."

I giggle, "Yeah, I know, whatever." 

"Anyways, did you guys get pancakes?" Colby asks.

"Yepperoo," I say, pretending to check it off my list.

"Cool, well, we'll see you later. You got enough food for like ten people?" 

"Yessiree," I slur.

"Kay, bye Ash."

"Adios, Colbchacho," I say, hanging up. 

"Colbchacho?" Sam questions.

I nod happily, "Ye it's now my Spanish name for him."

Sam smiles, "You guys are cute, despite the fact that you guys fight a whole crap ton."

"Right...thanks? I guess?" I laugh. 

"You love me," Sam caws.

"Yeah, sure I do," I say with fake sarcasm. 

"Wooow, some friendship," He says with disappointment.

"I jus' kiddin'! You know I wuv you," I say like a baby.

"Hahaha, kid."

"Kid is the term for a baby goat," I snort.

"You're officially weird, now."

"Says the boy who dresses like a girl with a blonde wig and fake bouncy ball boobs," I retort.

A/N: picture in description lmao

"Yo, firstly that's for the views. Secondly, at least Samantha's got boobs unlike youuu! OHHH!" 

"TOO FAR," I holler, smashing a hash brown into his mouth while he laughs. 

"AHAHA-BSDFYHNS"

I burst out laughing all the way back to the beach house. 

"We back at it again with the deliveries," Sam hoots. 

As I get out, I open the door and leave with all the bags of food that are somehow put so neatly for a fast food place.

Sam opens the door but gets greeted by a little smack sound on the concrete. He hears it, and looks down. 

"Wha-is this a plastic bag full of water? Most importantly, why is there a plastic bag full of water in my car?" He complains.

I knew what the bag of water used to be. 

Because it was mine.

It was my ice pack.

And it was too rookie of me to leave it in the car of someone who I didn't want to learn about Colby and I. 

A rookie mistake. 

I try to play it off innocent, "C'mon, what's up?"

"There's a random bag full of water that just came out from my car, er, fell out my car."

"Well that's peculiar," I respond. 

He picks it up, "Do you know anything?"

"Nada muchacho," I lie. 

"Kay, well I'm going to throw this away then..." He trails, walking into the house.

I follow behind, trying to appear cool. 

"I got fooods!" I shout, running into the kitchen. 

"NICE," Corey exclaims, grabbing some pancakes and hash browns for him and Devyn. 

Shortly later, Brennen, Nik, and Elton come out looking fresh. 

Er, more or less. 

Cause Brennen looked like trash. 

They all grab plates and head off, while saying thanks.

"Brennen, you look like you're having a nasty hangov-"

Brennen purses my lips with his fingers, "I am, but hush woman, speak quieter. My ears are fucking ringing!" Brennen cries putting his hands over his ears.

"Yeah, my b," I laugh.

While we all eat and I get the syrup and put it on the counter, Colby and Ellie come into the room. Colby walks ahead of Ellie, looking pissed. Ellie must've been pissed too, she is fixing her hair with a brush but had the most straight "don't talk to me bitch" face I've ever seen.

Once they got downstairs, they both split up on opposite ends to get their food with little interaction.

And from then, things got awkward.

And bad.

Let's just say things escalated quickly.

I sit in the middle, between Brennen and Sam. The table can hold eight people and there was only one seat left for the end chair.

With plates of food in their hands, Colby and Ellie eye the last spot, and then glare at each other.

Things got into slow motion once they both sprinted for the last chair. They run to the chair, Colby gets there first, but refusing to lose, Ellie smacks his plate in his face and sits on his lap. Everyone tries not to burst out laughing but by the time Colby wipes the pancake off his face, he had never looked so angry. 

And I've seen him angry.

Ellie begins to giggle but Colby gets up abruptly and she falls to the ground, lightly. 

She stops her giggle fit and looks at him in disgust. Everyone turns their heads to look at the resentful couple. I am actually astounded in a way that I never thought possible. He just did that, and she just did that.

"You dick!" Ellie shouts, still on the floor.

Colby holds his leftover intact breakfast and begins to turn around. 

Ellie gapes her mouth open, "Don't walk away from me!" She grabs her own pancake with syrup and as Colby turns to look back around, she chucks it at his face. He growls in acrimony and displeasure of the sticky liquid clung to his clothing and face, and probably his hair.

He wipes as much of the food off and takes his plate and gradually walks over to Ellie, not saying a word. Ellie didn't see it coming, she has the biggest smirk that was too much of a grin. It probably created a larger animosity to Colby because he then  hovers above Ellie and dumps his whole plate on her. 

Ellie squeals at the contact and everyone stares, nobody moves, and we all knew it was time to end this. 

"That's for being a whore," Colby shrugs, even dropping his empty plastic plate on her and backing a few feet away to admire his work.

Ellie stands up, covered by the hash browns and syrup. She gives a low snarl and begins to furiously approach him. Devyn and I stand up, as if on cue, and hold Ellie back from tackling the boy to the ground. Colby does nothing but calmly waves goodbye and heads up stairs, shortly followed by all the guys except Corey.

Devyn says, "Let's get you cleaned up, girl."

"Yeah... and what the fucking hell was that all about?" I interrogate.

Ellie crosses her arm and huffs, "I'm not having a good morning."

Corey scoffs, "Ahuh, you're telling me. What got you two so aggressive like damn."

"Colby was being a real bitch when I woke up. I was feeling really sick, and I still do. I have the worst hangover, ow." Ellie replies, placing her hand lightly on her forehead. 

"You must've drank too much, like dude, you're not legal," Corey says.

"I can do whatever I fucking want," Ellie snaps.

Devyn grabs a wet paper towel and dabs at Ellie's sappy skin. "Baby, go check up on Colby," She says to Corey.

"Yeah, I should probably go do that..." He replies, turning awkwardly and heading upstairs.

Us girls all sigh, "So, any details?" I ask.

"I don't wanna talk about it...I need a nap and an Advil," Ellie responds, "After a shower."

"Sounds like a plan," I mumble.

Ellie gets up and goes to the bathroom downstairs. 

Devyn and I look at each other. "This isn't going to be a good day, Dev..."

"Nope."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!! Keep on doin' whatcha gotta dooooo:) I feel guuuud. ALSO I am starting to add music to my chapters bc im a music FANATIC. Like, it's mer furrkingg lerrrffe.<Say it like Brennen Colby n BigNik< I'm in such a high spirited mood oml hope ya'll had a gurd day. 

If I were to do Rivals-Colby's POV which CHAPTERS do you wanna read? LEMME KNOW ASAP.

SAMANTHA AND COLLEEN:

COMMENT, *VOTE* & SHARE!! FEEDBACK IS ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!<3

comment, "ultimate colby vs ellie showdown" if you read up to here LMAO

hugs,kt

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 167 10
(Y/n) Dawson was the younger and the only sister of Jack Dawson. They never had much money after the death of their parents or before. But after the...
138K 1.6K 54
READER DISCRETION ADVISED. I wrote this story when I was in a very dark and toxic relationship. This story glorifies cheating in a way that I'm not p...
2.3K 71 12
One shot collections with beautiful ladies 😉 *Requests are open*
20.4K 566 20
"I fell forever in a daze Till you walked away cause of all the words I didn't say" It's been two weeks since Colby and Vee broke up. They're both at...