Zack Addy x reader

By Brendonluv

I love Bones, I Love zack, and there are barely any x readers for him so i decided to take it into my own han... More

Welcome to the Jeffresonian
Christmas
6 feet under
The backseat
The end
Im up (you all will be happy)
Home is where the heart is
I need Sleep
Protective
Im not a good jumper
Hey Jude
Stay on with me
Be Quiet
Lance Sweets & Comics
The date
Memories that are hard to shake
Stress Relief
Truth or Dare
New York City
Merry Christmas Readers!
Meet my family
Deaf
Home
Christmas Concert
Christmas Concert pt 2
Surprise?
I can do this
How could you
Gunshots
Youre what?!
The time is now
The baby
Visiting
A/n

1st tri

2.7K 63 12
By Brendonluv

"Zack." I said. I was laying in bed and was craving some macaroni and cheese. Just so happens, Zack makes a killer Mac n cheese. The sad part is, it was 1 am and Zack was in no mood for cooking.

I heard a groan from the other side of the bed and I shrugged him. "Zack baby" I said. "Please" He had made me Mac n cheese 10 times so far in the pregnancy and I could tell he wasn't excited.

He sat up and looked at me. "You're lucky I love you" he said. I smiled as he walked out of the bedroom into the kitchen.

I don't know what's been up with these cravings. Zack seems to think it's funny but I just find it annoying, being the fact every time we are examining a body at the Jeffersonian I suddenly crave Mac n cheese. Everyone thinks it's funny when Zack walks in with a bowl of craft mac n cheese for me to eat while examining a broken femur.

Zack interrupted my thoughts by walking into the room and turning on the lights. "Here you go" he said. Ever since I told him I was pregnant he's been very considerate and caring for all of my needs, and has done every bit of research on pregnancy. I mean, this boy has looked up every safety precaution and every danger there is.

He climbed back into bed and got under the covers. I began to eat my food and a few minutes later I found myself thirsty. I felt bad that I had to wake him up again but you know what? Momma deserves the best. I slowly tapped him shoulder. "Babeeeee" I said quietly.

"I'm on it" He said, already knowing what I was hinting at. He knows me pretty well I have to say.

A/n
HELLO
it's been so long my loves
I feel so bad, I've been super extremely busy and I haven't had ANY time to write, I finally found the time to upload, I'm so sorry it's short, the next one will be long I promise

I've probably lost you all due to waiting and annoyance at my absence. I promise I'm back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 2.7K 35
A collection of one-shots from the TV series 'Bones' featuring Bones, Booth, Hodgins, Angela , Sweets, Vincent, Wendyl, Clarke, Cam, Zac and the char...
5.1K 285 7
Dr. Serena Booth loves learning. Her brother, Seeley doesn't understand how she can love to learn while he seems to excel at gut instincts and athlet...
234K 9.7K 54
▌𝒲𝑒𝒹𝓃𝑒𝓈𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝐈. Alluring "I like to think im a bad kisser" "Show me" ───── misfit...
95.2K 2.4K 35
"No one's perfect." "Wrong. YOU are." ⚠️Warning: This story can get kinda dark. There are some depictions of wounds, blood, and mental trauma. ● Brad...