Will it be us? (Liza Koshy Da...

By Everythingsdiza

-highest rank 40 in random- Liza and David have been best friends for 3 years but have no feelings for each o... More

1. Finding out.
2. Tell you something.
3. Fancy dinners and doctors
4. More telling and the gender
5. Someone else
6. David is too and the day after
7. Fighting
8. It went wrong
9. Is it better?
10. Fight for you two
11. Unexpected
12. Where's she?
13. Still gone
14. David's mistake
15. Is she found?!
16. What's wrong with her?
17. break downs
18. Skye and news
19. Question and a house
20. New house
21. The party
22. The letter
23. What was in it
24. The date
25. Unexpected again
26. Goodbye
27. He's gone & news about David
28. Kristen's birth & Skye's birthday
29. Today?
30. I want you
31. What is it?
32. Yes or no?
33. It is?
34. Wasn't expecting that
35. You have to come
36. Help
37. Babies
38. The boy
39. My fault and scared of her
40. Telling Skye and David drives
41. Accidents
42. How's David?
43. Worried about him
44. Something's wrong with Skye
45. There were shots
46. I'm so sorry mr Dobrik
47. This can't be true
48. I need a break
49. The funeral
50. Liza is leaving
51. The friends in Spain
52. Rafael
53. What does he want?
54. Now I'm really scared
55. David knows
56. Something's off
57. Gabbie doesn't trust it
58. David saves her
59. David is arrested
60. Court
61. Liza finds it
62. We're back home
63. Must be a cold
64. Results
65. I want it again
66. It's not working
67. His heart
69. I was crying
70. Wanna travel?
71. Goodbye Party
72. Paris
73. Slovakia
74. Home goes wrong
75. David meets her
76. I need to talk to you
77. Can I stay here?
78. Tell him
79. AN
80. AN again
81. Gender
82. New born new start
83. Moving on
84. Finally
85. The ending
Tagged?
New!

68. Did it give up?

1.3K 31 24
By Everythingsdiza

AN: Heyy Guysss!! I wanna say a HUGE thank you to all of you!! Thanks for reading voting and commenting. I hit 8,4K and I'm ranked in the random stories!! (Now 327, 6/10/17) How the hell did that happen?! THANK ALL OF YOU LIL BB's!! Byeee -xx-

Liza's POV

Everyone came driving behind the ambulance. We're now all sitting here, in the waiting room, in the hospital. I'm not crying anymore. I don't know what is happening with David. Gabbie lays her arm on my shoulder. "Are you okay girlie?" She asks. "Actually no. I'm worried sick. What if he dies?" I respond. "Liza, you can't think like that. He'll probably be alright." "I don't know Gabbie. He's my husband, just let me be worried." She nods her head and takes her arm off me.

It's An hour later. "Liza. Liza!" I wake up. Guess I was tired. I look at the clock on the wall and see it's 12:00 at midnight. Gabbie is still shaking my shoulders. "I'm awake!" I say laughing. Next second I remember what happened again. "How's David?!" I ask. "That's why I woke you up." She points at somewhere in the room. I turn my head and see a doctor. "Liza Dobrik?" He says. I get up. "David isn't dead." He immediately says. "Oh thank god." I say in relieve. "He had a heart attack. He's not awake yet. But I did an angioplasty on him and it looks like he's out of danger for now. He has to rest enough and then he'll be okay." He finishes. "Thanks so much! Can I see him now?" I ask. "Yes of course, follow me please." He starts walking and I walk behind the doctor.

I grab his hand. I look up to the monitor beeping and with the line going up and down constantly. I look at his face, a little oxygen tube by his nose. I look at the hand I'm holding, it has an IV in it. I look at his chest, It's slowly going up and down. The bed he's laying in lays flat. There's wires coming from his chest. He has a blue grown on. He, this man, my husband, he's alive, luckily. I don't know what I would do if he really died. David Dobrik, mine.

I wake up again to someone softly stroking my hair. I fell asleep on David's hand. I look up. "David!" I slowly kiss his lips. I shove my chair closer to his head and lay my hand on his chest. "How are you feeling babe?" I ask. "Uh- good I guess. Little numb. What happened?" He asks. "You had a heart attack babe. But you're okay." "A heart attack? Wow." He looks surprised. He takes a deep breath and sighs. "Whats wrong?" I ask. "Liza, I can't handle the fact that I can't have children." David replies. "Baby, its fine. You know, let's just wait. We're both getting tired of trying all the time and we're both not getting happier from it. Let's just stop trying so hard and it'll come when times right and if not than that's it. You can't change it. We're just gonna go on and see what happens okay?" I say. David leans his head forwards but groans. I softly push him back. "Shh, it's okay babe." I lean in and press my lips on his.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 154 48
This is a sequel to my David and Liza book that I already wrote . This book takes place about a year later after the last chapter of the first book...
Mine By madi

Fanfiction

10.8K 90 23
Liza is the popular girl at school and David is the popular bad boy at school. David likes Liza but how does Liza feel about David?
85.7K 998 20
ADDICTED | in which a boy finds the feelings for a girl he tried to get over, again started - 9/30/18 ended - 12/14/18 highest - 17 in daviddobrik...
383K 8.1K 21
David and Sloane navigate the complicated, confusing, dirty, and downright scary aspects of parenthood, commitment, and love, all with a baby by thei...