The Breeze [Tony Starks Daugh...

By stark-11-industries

The Breeze | "I am your father." "I thought we were playing out a Star Wars scene." ... More

Lifes A Breez
1. Lil Intro
2. Star Wars Right?
3. Wake up! Shopping Time
4. Peter and Hero Time
5. School? Nah.
6. Bad Dreams = Hospital
8. $Starks Daughter$
9. My mom is a bitch...
10. You promise? I promise.
Skylar's Foster Home Cast
11. Spider-Boy
12. Failure Tattoo
13. Orange Haired Stalker
14. Shocker
15. Didn't see that coming...
16. Washington D.C.
17. Captain America
18. Don't Trust Anyone
19. Ghost Story
20. Relationship Advice From An Assassin
21. Breaking Down
22. Big ol' Breakfast
23. Sit-Well in Hell
24. Fear
25. Peter Has Beautiful Abs.
26. Soldier
27. SPAGHETTI
28. Secrets
29. Thinking
30. Academic Decathlon
31. Jelly Glass
Avengers: Age of Ultron
32. Dead Stars
33. Getting Better
34. Blossom
35. New Girl, New Friends
Avengers: Age of Ultron
36. The Start Of Bad News
37. It's A Party Y'all
38. All I Want Is Honesty
39. Memory
40. Ew, Ultron
41. Normal
Hello!
42. Africa
43. Africa Aftermath

7. LA

34.9K 634 1.9K
By stark-11-industries

1 week later...

Skylar P.O.V.

"Skylar wake up!" I heard Dad yell from the hallway. He knocked on my door.

"What?" I groaned. I haven't been having any bad dreams recently which I was very thankful for. The sleeping pill seemed to be working. The ADHD pill, not so much.

School was finally finished. The last day was yesterday. I had only gotten a couple detentions from Mr. Rooney.

Since it was now summer I should be able to sleep in as much as I want. Apparently that wasn't the case since I was being woken up at 7 o'clock in the morning.

He opened the door and looked around at my messy floor with a glare. Oops. I think I was supposed to clean this up yesterday, or the day before, or maybe it was the day before that.

"Didn't I tell you to clean this mess up, like a week ago?" Dad asked with a frown. Oh, so it was a week ago...

"Yeah and I said, It's not your room so why do you care?" I told him reminding him of the conversation we've had multiple times. He threw his head back annoyed.

"And I told you, that you shouldn't be living in a pig sty." He reminded me.

"Then, again, I said why should you care it's not your room?" I told him again.

"And you were also supposed to be packed and I see that hasn't happened." Tony said looking around my room.

"How do you even know where anything is?" He asks in disbelief.

"It's a system. Also I have a pretty good memory." I said smirking.

"Whatever Sky, clean this up now. I'm gonna come here in 30 minutes and this room better be cleaned and you better be packed. We're leaving in an hour." Tony says then walks out and leaves. Well if we have to be out of here in an hour, than that means I have more than 30 minutes. Time for more sleep. I set my alarm clock to give me an extra 30 minutes.

---

"Come on Sky were about to be leaving - Sky! Your sleeping seriously!" Tony said waking me from my nap.

"You can sleep on the plane!" Tony shouts.

"Well why didn't you tell me that?" I accuse. He starts shouting about something that I choose to ignore. I start packing all my stuff as he goes on a yelling rage. I'm leaving all my jeans here except for two pairs since it's so hot. I grab all my good shoes - no heels.

"Sky are you even listening to me?" Tony asks annoyed.

"No I like to tune out annoying noises." I tell him as I put a pair of converse in my bag.

"Do you want me to get Pepper?" Tony asks. As you know I'm not scared of anything, but Pepper is kinda scary, if I were ever scared of anything, I would be scared of Pepper. Even Tony is scared of Pepper.

"I'm getting my stuff in my suitcase calm down. I'll be done in like 10." I tell him gritting my teeth in annoyance. He walks out of my room mumbling under his breath sounding aggravated. I laugh after he leaves. I love irritating people.

I quickly change into jean shorts and a army green tank top. I put on my white converse and set my hat on top of my head backwards.

In 5 minutes I finish packing. I basically packed everything I owned except for the jeans and heels. I grabbed my sunglasses on my dresser and plopped them on my face. I grabbed my two suitcases and pulled them along behind me as I walked into the kitchen to find Tony and Pepper kissing. Apparently they weren't expecting me so early.

"Get a room. I'm pretty sure there's a million just on the first five floors. Or just get a floor." I tell them holding in my laugh.

"Come on Shorty, let's get going." Tony told me. I don't get any praise? I finished in five minutes! I expect an applause and flowers the whole shebang.

I grab my suitcase and follow along behind Pepper and Tony into the elevator. I sit down on my suitcase and close my eyes hoping to get a few minutes of shut eye.

Ding!

Why is the stupid elevator so fast? We roll out our stuff and put it into the trunk of the limousine. Is Happy driving? I hope so, I don't want to be a third wheel.

I sit down next to a window and look out at my city. All the tall building's I've grown up loving. We quickly pass the ice cream shop me and Tony were at last week. I was able to go there once more with Peter before having to leave for LA.

"Well be back for the school year, Sky." Tony reminds me. He must have noticed my mood.

"I know. Just gonna miss it." I tell him honestly. I look up at all the tall buildings and all the tourists walking around the city. I began to fidget with my converse pulling at the strings. I hear Pepper and Tony talking about something related to his iron man suits. I don't think Pepper likes them very much.

We finally arrive at the private jet. Why he needed a private jet, I will never know. I mean if it's about showing off your money, why not just get a first class seat? I would honestly be fine with coach.

I'm the last to board the plane, Pepper and Tony were in front of me. I give New York City one last glance. My home. The only place I've ever known. The only place I had ever wanted to know. I turned around and walked into jet with a frown on my face.

I had been looking down and almost ran into a pool right in the middle of the jet. Seriously Tony? What does he hire a pole dancer? Sick, bastard.

"What?" Tony asks me.

"I don't even want to know." I tell him pointing to the pole. He gives a light awkward laugh and sinks into his seat next to a red faced Pepper.

Kill. Me. Now.

I grab my phone out sitting across from Tony and Pepper. I pulled my headphones out of my Nike drawstring bag. They were red and yellow Stark headphones. I placed my headphones in the jack and pressed Spotify. My playlist came up and the first song that drummed loudly in my ear was I'm Not Okay by My Chemical Romance. I think it explained my mood pretty perfectly. I looked out the window longingly for my city. I popped in a sleeping pill and quickly fell into a dreamless sleep filled with music.

---

"Sky, wake up bud." Tony jarred me from my sleep. I pushed at his face and closed my eyes again.

"Skylar, were here." Pepper told me. That doesn't make me want to get up.

"New York?" I ask sassily.

"LA. Knock it off Sky." Tony told me sternly giving me a look. I'd you ever talk back to your parents, then I'm sure you know what look I'm talking about.

"It was a joke calm down." I told him opening my eyes. I ran my fingers through my hair and placed my hat back on. Tony and Pepper were already walking down the stairs. I could hear the camera clicks from here, I could also see the flashes. Great. Time for a show.

I pull my bag over my shoulders and walk towards the exit. I straighten my hat, a nervous habit. I walk out placing my hand on each rail to my side. I'm in full view of the cameras in front of me but I ignore them and take in the view from the airport. The sky is bluer. I liked the grayer sky of NYC. The grass is greener. I had Central Park. There was the ocean in the distance. I had a lake in NY. So what was so much better about LA?

Now my little show. I take in the amount of distance from the rail next to me and to the ground. Probably dangerous? Whatever. I slide down it quickly getting a lot of attention from the cameras. I heard Pepper gasp in fright. I jumped down to the ground as I reached the end.

The paparazzi kept clicking away. I guess everyone wanted a picture of Stark's daughter, there weren't that many pictures of me out there.

"Can we get a few words, Miss?" A bald man asked with a news microphone. I shrugged my shoulders. I looked over to Tony and Pepper who were at the limousine talking to the driver, Happy, their backs were facing me.

"Are you Tony Stark's daughter?" The man asked.

"Maybe, what's it to you?" I asked with a smirk. I placed my sunglasses on my head and raised my eyebrows.

"Well that attitude kinda says so. Don't ya think?" The man said faking a laugh and smile to the other reporter.

"What's your name?" Another reporter asked. Was I allowed to be saying anything to these guys. Whatever YOLO.

"Skylar Stark." I said smirking. That made the cameras click even wilder. I looked out of the corner of my eye to see Tony walking towards us with Happy. Pepper was standing worriedly at the limousine.

"Why are we just now hearing of you?" A man asked next to me.

"Umm-" I start but Tony comes and stands next to me.

"No comment." Tony tells him harshly and starts to drag me to the car with Happy blocking people from us.

"Why were you talking to them?" Tony asks angry.

"Why does it matter?" I ask him stopping in the middle of the runway, halfway to the car.

"My image-" Tony starts with me cutting him off annoyed.

"Your image! Gosh Tony! It's my life!" I yell annoyed. Seriously?Your image? Your image isn't my life.

I start to stomp away to the car but Tony pulls me back by my wrist.

"Tony? I thought it was dad." Tony says sounding hurt. His eyebrows were furrowed and I could tell the whole Tony thing hurt.

"It's Dad when your not being an ass." I seethed. I walk to limousine not being stopped this time. I walk past Pepper and get into the car slamming it. Wow that felt good. I could feel my face burning from rage. Huh, maybe I should check out the whole anger management thing? I look out the window and see Tony talking to Pepper and holding her hand. Pepper was trying to console him or something about the whole fight. The paparazzi must have left because their not there anymore. Hopefully they didn't get that fight. I plug my headphones back in, hoping to ignore any conversations in the car. Tony and Pepper climbed into the car, I could feel their eyes on me. I rolled my eyes twiddling my shoe strings. I could see Tony saying my name through the corner of my eye, I couldn't hear because my music was on high. I chose to ignore him. He came over and sat next to me, not giving up. Seriously dude, ever heard of the silent treatment?

"Skylar?" Tony said taking off one of my headphone. I took the other one out and looked at him. I furrowed my eyebrows in question to what he wanted.

"I'm sorry Sky. I didn't mean it like that. I didn't mean my image like that. My image is your image to." Tony told me. Trying to get me to be okay with him.

"Then my image sucks." I tell him putting my headphones back in. I'm a total bitch.

We pull up to a large mansion. What I would kill for a small apartment right now. The Tower was never homey and I knew this place wouldn't be either. I scowled at the mansion and started walking towards it with both of my suitcases. Tony and Pepper still behind me talking to Happy.

"Jarvis? You mind showing me my room?" I ask him. I didn't want directions from Tony or Pepper. It would be too awkward or too annoying.

"Of course miss. Just follow the light on the ground." Jarvis's British accent informed me. I looked down to the ground and sure enough it started to glow. I followed the glowing pattern along the tiled floor. It led up the stairs in then to another hallway that I would sure get lost in. It stopped right next to a door that was labeled Sky. I wonder who did that.

"Thanks J." I say to the ceiling.

"Anytime miss. Mr. Stark is on his way up towards your room. I thought you would like to know." He tells me. Good to know this A.I. is on my side.

"Thanks again J." I tell him quickly as I open my door and shut it behind me locking it. I start to unpack and put everything into drawers. I don't get very far before I hear knocking on my door.

"Sky, can I come in?" Tony pleaded, knocking on the door again. I sit at the end of my king size bed in thought. Should I let him in? I go to the door and put my hand on the lock switch. I twist it and open the door reluctantly.

"Thanks sweet-Hey why are you crying?" Tony asked me. I felt my cheeks and noticed that tears had fallen down. I give him a shrug. He wipes the rest of the tears that I hadn't got with his hand.

"I'm sorry." I tell him truthfully. Only for the part about saying he had a bad image.

"It's all good you were right. I didn't think you would say anything bad about me. I mean what is there that's bad to say? I'm great." He jokes. I laugh a little and give him a hug.

"Love ya."

"Love you to kiddo."

"Well, lunch will be ready in a little bit. I'll call you down. You get unpacked for right now." Tony says recovering from the feeling talks. He glances back at me and smiles then leaves quickly. I shut the door and walk over to my Bluetooth speaker on my bedside table. I turn it on and tune it into my phone. I crank up some Back in Black by AC/DC. I sing/shout along to the music as I put away all my clothes. I finish quickly using my powers to float it over into the drawers. I jump onto my big fluffy king bed. Instead of a blue comforter with swirls on it like my one in New York, it's a white one with small gold polka-dots. My throw pillows have ocean and LA related quotes like-

" Gone surfin' "

" Beach Please "

"Home is where the anchor drops"

"Ocean air and salty hair"

"I speak whale"

"Las Angeles shore line"

"LA"

No doubt Pepper got these, I could never see Tony looking online for beachy pillows.

I took the one that said "Home is where the anchor drops" and threw it into my closet. My anchor hasn't dropped here. My anchor dropped in NYC. I took a breath and sunk into my bed.

"Skylar! Lunch time!" Tony shouted. I could, some how, hear him over my blasting music. I turned my music off and walked towards the door but stopped. Right next to my door was a skateboard. I used to skateboard on Peter's skateboard, he had taught me how to. It would be even easier now that I had my air powers. There was a sticky note on it that said "Thought you might want this. Peter said you used to use his. Hope it reminds you of NYC. -Dad"

I looked at the design, it was a NYC subway. It had little people's silhouette in the subway windows and everything. I'll skate later, eat first.

I skipped down the stairs to find a BLT on a plate. My favorite! I sat down next to Tony at the bar and began to eat.

"So what do you think of LA so far?" Pepper asks from beside Tony.

"Haven't really seen it." I tell her. Tony gives me a glare to change my answer.

"Looks cool though." I say to please Tony. I look to Tony and he gives me a nod of approval, I roll my eyes in response. I finish my lunch quickly in hopes to sneak out and skate around LA. I hop off my barstool and am about to make a break for the stairs but Pepper coughs for my attention. I turn around throwing my head back in annoyance. I sit back down on the bar stool and look at Pepper and Tony.

"May I please be excused." I ask sweetly.

"Yeah sure. I don't care." Tony says about to leave also. Pepper slaps her hand to her head frustrated. I giggle at what I thought to be Tony's idiocy, but he gave me a wink so I know he did it on purpose. I watched Tony vanish down the stairs to his lab as I vanished up the stairs to my room. I grabbed my skateboard and flicked the sticky note off and it landed on the ground beside me. Now for a plan. I could ask. But what's the fun in that? But I also don't want to get into trouble. I guess I'll "ask".

I run down to Tony's lab and put on a bright smile. I find him tinkering with one of his suits. He has his tongue stuck out in concentration and a screwdriver in the other hand.

"Can you help me with this Sky?" Tony asks without looking up.

"Yeah, sure." I said walking up to him.

"Can you pull that wire out? You've got small hands so it should work." Tony told me gesturing to a wire. I fit my hand through easily. I was careful to not yank the cord out, instead I handed it to him.

"Thanks, Pepper usually would just yank the damn thing out." He told me with a laugh. I laughed to, hoping if I got him to laugh and smile, he would let me go outside.

"So.....I was wondering if I could go skate outside?" I ask him hesitantly.

"Right now?" Tony asks squinting as if it's a bad idea.

"Well why did you get it for me if I'm not allowed to skate on it?" I ask raising an amused eyebrow.

"Fine. Just stay by the house, kay?" Tony compromised. I nodded my head and ran upstairs.

"Thanks Dad!" I yelled as I tumbled up the stairs. I put the skateboard down on the floor and skated towards the door, pushing off the ground. I stop out front the door to take my phone out and put my headphones in, so I can listen to My Chemical Romance. I started off the long clean driveway to get to the roads. So he said by the house? Well the whole world surrounds the house, so, technically I can go wherever the hell I want.

I go down a couple roads and I'm finally in the city. Now, I need to find an ice cream shop. I spot a cool looking cafe that also has ice cream. Looks like I found my LA hangout. The outside has green vines crawling up the red walls that bordered the windows. it was a cute little place called Sherry's Cafe. I had a couple extra dollars on me, so I decide to buy an ice cream. As I walked in a small bell rung on the door.

"Hello, Welcome to Sherry's Cafe! Tourist, or resident?" A women asked. She was a tall woman, probably in her forties, she seemed perky like she had drank a lot of coffee, with natural looking brown hair and blue eyes. I walked up to her with a smile.

"Um I guess I'm a resident now...kinda." I told her. She raised her eyebrow and looked ready to talk.

"Kinda?" She asked fiddling with a bracelet.

"Well I moved here with T- my dad and his girlfriend, were staying at his house for the summer." I told her.

"Is he your new father? You stuttered." She said slowly and pointed out my mistake.

"Yeah well I kinda just found out who my father was like two and a half weeks ago." I informed her. She was a really easy person to talk to, or maybe I just needed someone to talk to, but I had Peter for that.

"Oh, did you stay with your mother before that?" She asked.

"No, I never knew her. I was an orphan." I told her nodding my head. Thankfully she didn't take a pitiful look.

"So who is your father? Maybe I know him." Shit. Everyone knows him. The whole world knows who Tony Stark is, or at least iron man.

"You definitely know him." I confirmed. She arched her eyebrow in questioning. I was going to spill it all.

"Tony Stark." I say suddenly interested in my fingers.

"I was wondering why you looked so familiar. Your all in the magazines and even on the news. Don't worry sweetheart I won't tell anyone. Those stupid paparazzi can be horrible. Your just normal people even if your father is a superhero." She said laughing at the end.

"Well I'm Skylar." I told her shaking her hand.

"I'm Sherry. So what would you like to order?" She said getting her work face on.

"Do you have a peanut butter chocolate ice cream in a dish?" I asked with a hopeful look.

"Yes, we do. It's my favorite. Would you like it here or to go?" She asked sweetly. I should probably head back home.

"Sadly, to go. Tony is kinda protective." I informed her. She nodded her head.

"That's understandable. Father's should be protective of their daughters. On the house." She said handing me my ice cream over the table.

"Are you sure?" I tell her my eyes wide. I felt really bad, I come in here talking about my life and she just gives me free ice cream.

"Positive. Just promise that you'll come in again. And if your ever on the streets and the paparazzi is chasing you, you have shelter in here." She said with a kind smile.

"Thank you so much. I'll make sure to stop by soon." I said. I was so grateful, she was such a nice woman. She waved goodbye as another customer came up to her and they began to talk.  I opened the door and the tiny bell rung as I shut it. I set my skateboard down and began to roll slowly down the sidewalk and ate my ice cream. I rolled quickly down the road as I had noticed the sun was starting to go down. The oranges and yellows flowing across the sky. I finally made it back to the house. I flipped my skateboard up and walked inside.

"Hello Miss. I was told to inform Mr. Stark when you got back from LA." Jarvis informed me right when I stepped inside.

"Do you have to inform him?" I asked the A.I. with a sweet voice, not that he would be able to tell my tone of voice.

"If you tell me not to then I don't have to." Jarvis said with a sneaky British voice.

"Well then can you not tell Tony that I'm here." I ask.

"My lips are sealed for you Miss." Jarvis said with a small A.I. laugh. I didn't even know A.I.'s could laugh, I have never made one.

"Thanks Jar." I say walking up to my room quietly. I enter my room setting my skateboard down on the end of my bed. I throw my ice cream away in a garbage near my walk in closet. I quickly change into my pajamas and hop in bed.

"Mr. Stark is on his way up Miss. I believe he heard you coming up the stairs." Jarvis informed. I'll have to be even quieter next time. I grab my laptop and turn it on quickly, I open up a whole bunch of tabs and put random websites on them so it looked like I was up here for a while. I laid down on my stomach and flipped through Pinterest looking at funny Disney things online. My door opened quickly and I didn't even bother to look up.

"Hey, Dad. What's up?" I asked as I watched a GIF of baby stitch cuddling up in his bed with cute blue pajamas.

"Oh, nothing, just found out my daughter was skating around LA, without my permission, Sky?" Tony said annoyed. Stitch was just too cute and his little stuffed animal turtle! Awww, too much cuteness in one GIF.

"Sky?" Tony asked again. That cute little hat, aww, and his big eyes!

"Sky?" Tony said again gaining my attention. I looked over at him and tilted my head.

"What?" I asked confused with a small smile.

"Nothing. What are you looking at?" Tony said with a heavy sigh. I tilted my computer to let him see. He looked at it with a questioning look.

"How long have you been staring at that?" Tony asked with distaste.

"Umm longer than I should be." I told him with a smile, looking back to the photo. Tony clicked the next arrow and what popped up was even cuter.

Baby Dory smiling! Awww she has even bigger eyes! Look at that little smile! To cute.

"Is this what you do on the internet?" Tony asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah and make blueprints for shiz. Oh and hack." I tell him nodding my head.

"Okay well it's time for dinner." Tony said closing my laptop. I opened it quickly watching Dory again.

"Time for dinner!" We heard Pepper yell.

"I'm not hungry." I told him switching to the next GIF.

"Skylar, you've only eaten lunch. You need to eat. Come on." Tony said shutting my computer once again and pulling my arm for me to get up. I groaned throwing my head back in annoyance.

"Tony I'm really not hungry. I just had ice cream." I told him. I noticed my stupidity and slammed my hand to my mouth.

"Ice cream? And where did you get this ice cream?" Tony asks.

"Guys! It's time for dinner!" Pepper yelled again. I was about to run to the kitchen but was stopped by Tony.

"Where did you get the ice cream?" Tony asked again.

"You know, um...In the fridge. Where the ice cream is usually kept." I lied.

"There wasn't any dishes in the sink."

"I washed it."

"What kind of ice cream?

"Umm.....The yummy kind?"

"Were you in LA?"

"We live in LA. So technically I'm in LA right now." I tell him with a smirk.

"It's fine if you were. Just tell me next time, so I don't have to find out from the internet." Tony said with a frown. I nodded my head looking down at my feet. We walked down stairs to the smell of Pepper's Mac and Cheese. I grab some milk from the fridge and pour it into a scotch glass. The only glasses Tony had were wine and scotch glasses. I set my milk down in front of a stool and sit down. Tony grabs a big spoonful of Mac and Cheese and places it a bowl, handing it to me. I look down at the bowl in disbelief. There's like five pounds of noodles and cheese in this one bowl.

"Was this bowl meant for you because I told you I wasn't hungry." I told Tony confused.

"You need to start eating more." He told me handing me a fork. I looked back at my bowl again. It was filled to the brim of the big bowl.

"But I ate breakfast and lunch." I lied looking at him with a frown. I ate lunch but I definitely did not eat breakfast.

"No you didn't. Skylar please eat." Pepper added in. Last time I checked you weren't my mother.

"Okay." I answered.

"Hey Pepper, can you pass the pepper." I said snarkily. She rolled her eyes at my attempt and passed the pepper and salt towards me.

"Seriously Sky?" Tony said annoyed at my attitude.

"Hey! That's an alliteration!" I pointed out faking enthusiasm. I pour a splash of salt and pepper into the bowl and mix it.

"Glad to see your doing good in English." Tony points out. I eat a spoon full of mac and I'm literally already full.

"Well it's been a great evening. I think I'm gonna go now." I said getting up from the table.

"Skylar you can't leave the table till you finish the whole bowl." Tony says pulling me back down to my seat. What am I, five years old?

"Looks like I'll be here all night." I told him with a glare.

"I guess so." Tony responds. I start to eat more and I get half of the bowl down.

"Can I please be done now?" I ask. I feel like I might throw up.

"You haven't finished." Tony points out.

"Tony, I feel like I'm gonna throw up." I say holding my stomach.

"Tony she doesn't look to good." Pepper said getting up to check on me. She placed her hand on my head.

"She's really hot Tony." Pepper says pulling her hand away from my head.

"Yeah and not just my looks." I joke as they both give me worried looks.

"What's all in the Mac?" I ask curios.

"Are you allergic to something Skylar?!" Pepper shouts with her hand to her mouth.

"Yeah, that's kinda why I asked." I tell her nodding.

"Umm there was paprika, flour, butter, noodles, cheese, milk.....and um garlic." She says quickly listing off the recipe. I started to stand up to walk towards the bathroom because I was definitely going to throw up. I didn't make it that far when my stomach contents went all over the floor. Yuck. I felt arms in case around me and pulling me away from the mess. I look up to see Tony. I must look like shit. Tony carried me upstairs quickly into my room. He laid me on my bed and found some pajamas for me, which he set on my bed.

"I'll be right back, get dressed into your PJ's sweetie." Tony told me with a small pitiful smile. I grabbed my PJ's and took them into my bathroom that was connected to my room. I quickly slipped the shorts on and the extra large Beatles shirt. I washed my mouth out but didn't brush knowing there would be more throw up to come. I walked out of my bathroom and climbed onto my bed slowly, afraid that any swaying movement would set my stomach off. I grabbed my fluffy 'I speak whale' pillow and hugged it tightly to my chest as I got underneath my gold and white duvet.

Tony walked in after knocking, he held a small tub for the puke, saltines, and water. The last thing I could do right now was eat. I placed the saltines away from me making Tony frown. I placed the water bottle and tub closer to me though. Tony handed me a straw for my water bottle.

"Sorry you got sick." Toy said laying down next to me. He grabbed my laptop and flipped it open. The home screen came up asking for a password. Tony raised his eyebrow at me.

"Percabeth." I told him and drank a sip from my water bottle.

"Percabeth?" Tony asks confused.

"It's from a book called Percy Jackson, it's a ship name." I informed him quietly.

"Well that sounds like a great book." Tony says sarcastically.

"Hey! It is a great book. If you want to stay in here, you can't insult any of my fandoms, got it?" I told him sternly. He nodded quickly and dragged his finger across the mouse pad. He clicked on Pinterest and we started looking at Disney GIFs.

---

After throwing up a few more times, I think it was out of my system. I had fallen asleep without taking my medicine but I was lucky enough to not have any nightmares. I was curled up against Tony when I woke up. Tony had half of his body hanging off the bed and the other half laying uncomfortably against my throw pillows.

I got up, careful to not wake Tony. I walked into my closet picking an outfit for the day. I grabbed a half blue and half white tank top off a hanger and folded it into my arms. I grabbed my white converse off the floor below my clothes and some jean shorts next to it in a drawer. I walked into the bathroom and took a long shower. I quickly dried off and got dressed. I blow dried my hair with my wind power shooting out of my hands then combed it out placing my hat on top of my head backwards. I walked out into my room after I had used deodorant and brushed my teeth. Tony wasn't in my room anymore and my sheets and comforter were taking off of my bed. My sheets must have smelled bad or maybe I missed the bucket. I grabbed my phone, headphones, and my skateboard and ran downstairs for breakfast. I was feeling much better than yesterday and was planning on taking a ride to Sherry's Cafe then exploring.

"Hey Skylar! Breakfast time!" Pepper hollered even though I was downstairs already.

"Yeah, I'm right here no need to shout." I told her rubbing my ears mocking pain. She rolled her eyes amused and set a plate down in front of my usual seat. I sat down and was about to dig in when I saw the melons on my plate next to the french toast.

"Um Pepper?" I asked trying to gain her attention as she walked around the house.

"Yeah?" She said absentmindedly as she cleaned up the house.

"I'm allergic to melons." I said pointing to my plate.

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry!" Pepper exclaimed as she took the melons off my plate.

"It's fine." I said shrugging.

"Okay I need you to write a list of everything your allergic to, even the things that aren't food related." Pepper told me as she slid a pen and sticky note towards me. I grabbed the pen and began to write the short list.

sKy'S aLlErGiEs :

-FiSh

-MeLoNs

-GaRliC

-mOlD

I wrote the list quickly and slid it over to her. She raised an eyebrow at how I wrote my words but didn't say anything.

"Well good thing you told me your allergic to fish, I was about to make it tonight. Well have mashed potatoes instead how bout?" She asked, I nodded my head in agreement. I then looked down at my french toast. There was four slices. Gosh, why are you people over feeding me? I started to dig in, managing to eat two slices.

"Here you finish that. I'm going to go talk to Tony about your allergies." She said as she placed the sticky note on the fridge. Right as she vanished from my view I flew over the counter and placed my two slices in the trash and flew back over to my seat. Tony and Pepper came over just as I sat down. I pretended to chew food as they talked and walked. I made a dramatic swallow and stood up.

"Did you eat all of it?" Pepper asked astonished. I nodded my head as an answer. I was afraid my voice or words would betray me. Tony and Pepper smiled at the fact that I was now eating "normally".

Tony grabbed an empty box of blueberries from the fridge as I was getting ready to ask my question about me going to LA.

"Who's putting an empty blue berry container back in the fridge?" Tony asked looking at me. I smiled showing that I was guilty. He shook his head at me amused. Tony flipped the trash container up and frowned as he was about to throw the container away.

"Didn't you say, you ate you breakfast?" Tony asks raising an annoyed eyebrow. I bit my lip knowing they had found out I lied.

"I never said anything, I just nodded." I told him trying to work myself out of the situation.

"It was implied by the nod of your head, Skylar." Pepper added.

"Well I'm just gonna go now. Bye!" I said grabbing my skateboard and running towards the door.

"Sky!" Tony and Pepper yelled after me as I had almost made it to the door.

"Yeah?" I asked putting my hand on the door knob.

"Where are you gonna be?" Tony asked shocking Pepper and me.

"LA." I told him vaguely.

"Call me if you need me to pick you up. Okay?" Tony added. I nodded in return and walked out the door.

I skated all the way to Sherry's in a record of 7 minutes. I opened the door and the little bell chimed as always.

"Hey Sherry!" I shouted over to her as I closed the door.

"Skylar your back soon." Sherry commented coming up to the register area.

"Yeah." I told her with a fake smile.

"What happened?" Sherry asked putting her hands on the table, ready to talk.

"My dad's girlfriend was making Mac and cheese and there was garlic in it. And I'm allergic to garlic. She didn't know or anything, so I didn't blame her. But I was throwing up the whole night. So that was exciting."

"Oh my gosh! That's horrible! Your doing better though right?" Sherry asked concern filling her words.

"Oh yeah, I'm doing great. Um can I have a strawberry smoothie? No melons, allergy." I clarified with a laugh. She began to fix my smoothie up. I walked around the place, since I haven't fully looked around. There was a lot of comfy looking chairs but what my eye spotted first was the window seat with NYC pillows. That seat I will now claim as mine.

"Your smoothie is ready!" Sherry yelled out. I told her thanks and went to go sit by the window as Sherry began to help the next customer. I love how Sherry always talked to her customers like she's known them for years. I sat down on the fluffy window seat cushion and leaned my head up against the cool glass. I drank my smoothie and 'people watched' through the window. It was quite a laid back part of town, everyone was moving at a slow pace. Another difference between NYC and LA. The only good thing about this place was the ocean - which I still haven't been to -, Sherry's cafe, Sherry's ice cream and smoothies, and the weather. I finished my smoothie a while ago and thought it was probably about time to go wander around.

"Bye Sherry! I'm gonna get going now." I yelled to Sherry walking to the door.

"Bye Sky!" She yelled back as I exited. I stopped outside the door and looked at my phone that was blowing up with messages.

💸Iron Man/Dad

Where the hell are you? You've been gone for an hour.

🌪Sky

Chill budrisko. I'm wandering around LA.

💸Iron Man/Dad

Budrisko?

🌪Sky

Its another form of bud or bro.

I made it up. I'm just that cool. 😎

💸Iron Man/Dad

Do you want me to pick you up??

🌪Sky

No. Let me wander.

💸Iron Man/Dad

You don't even know where your going or where you are Skylar. I'll come.

🌪Sky

You kind of just defined wandering dingus. I'm fine on my own but if you so desperately want to hang out with the awesomeness that is me, go right ahead. I'm right outside a cafe called Sherry's Cafe. But I'm on the move so you better hurry. Peace out girl scout.

I checked my other messages to find one from Pepper.

🌶Salt

Your father is very worried Skylar. Where are you?

🌪Sky

I know, I know, chill. I just texted him.👌🏼

🌶Salt

Okay, bye.

Then I found one from Peter.

👨🏽‍🔬Petey Boy

Hey Sky! How's LA? I miss you!

🌪Skylar

Hey Petey! LA definitely isn't NYC. Summer isn't the same without you, I miss you too. Hopefully I can persuade Tin Can to move back to NYC for the summer. I'll work on it.

👨🏽‍🔬Petey Boy

K, sounds good. I'll talk to you later, I gotta go help Aunt May bring in some new furniture.

I quickly texted a goodbye when Tony rolled down the road in a bumblebee car - Transformers anyone?

He parked the car swiftly and exited. Tony  walked towards me flicking his sunglasses on.

"Whats with the car?" I ask. Doesn't he have like a regular car?

"What?" He says sounding confused.

"Nothing. So where do you wanna go?" I ask dismissing the car. He looks left and right down the street.

"Wanna go get something to eat?" Tony asks with a hopeful look in his eye.

"Fine, but I get to choose where. Deal?" I say putting my hand out. He shakes if reluctantly but I can tell he is glad that I'll get something to eat.

"Follow me." I say hoping on my skateboard and slowly riding next to Tony. I make a right then go down the street and make a left. I make a few more rights and a few more lefts.

"Do you know where your going?" Tony asks after we went in a circle around one of the blocks in Los Angeles.

"I'm wandering." I told him with a slight smirk. I make a jump over a dipped up side walk and skate down a hill, waiting for Tony at the bottom.

"Come on slow poke!" I yell up at Tony who is about 5 feet away.

"This is where we're going to eat." I say pointing randomly to a Greek restaurant in front of me. I take Tony's hand and drag him inside the Greek styled restaurant. We were lead to a table in the back by a window by one of the workers.

"What do you want to eat?" Tony asked as he sat down. I sat down also and grabbed a menu looking over it carefully.

"I'll take a guy-row with lamb." I said sounding it out.

"I'm pretty sure that's not the correct pronunciation." Tony pointed out.

"Well, I'm sorry but I don't speak Greek, you dim nit." I told him with an added roll of my eyes.

"I'll take two euro's with lamb." Tony told the young waitress. He better not flirt with her too. She gives him a bright smile taking his order.

"Well it's not European money either." I mumble under my breath.

"What would you like to drink?" The lady asks turning her back on me and fully facing Tony. I roll my eyes in annoyance but Tony doesn't seem to notice.

"I'll take a iced tea. Sky, what do you want?" Tony asks his attention drifting back to me.

"I'll just have a water." I mutter glancing outside at the people walking by. I spot a family, I've always hated watching families. There was a father, a mother, a son, and a daughter. They were a picture perfect family. The daughter was probably around three. She was holding her father's hand and looking up at him with a big smile. I guess I've always hated it because I've never had it.

"Hey, Sky? You okay, kid?" Tony asked drawing my attention back to him and not the window.

"Yeah?" I asked looking around the restaurant. I really wanted my food. I was actually pretty hungry.

"I said, are you okay?" Tony repeats looking at me with a questioning eye.

"I'm fine." I say. I'm fine is the thing people always want to hear because they were probably just asking to be nice. You can never know when people actually care.

"If you say so." Tony says looking down at his phone. I look back over to where the food was being taken out of the kitchen to be served to the customers. Our waitress walked out with two gyros and I felt a huge smile fill my face which soon faded when she walked past our table.

"How long does it take to throw some food on some flatbread?" I ask Tony as I scratch at the wooden table.

"Yeah, definitely." Tony responded flatly. How is that an answer Tony?

"Do you see that big turtle flying in the sky with a walking stick?" I ask refraining from glancing at his phone to see what he was so interested in.

"Yeah, pretty cool." Tony says not even glancing out the window.

"OMG the turtle is on fire. The aqua man in the corner of the street lit the turtle on fire." I say trying to gain his attention. He didn't even respond this time.

"Tony!" I shout reaching for his phone.

"What?" He asks reaching for his phone but I pull it back.

"I was kinda talking to you." I respond. I reach out his phone to look at it.

"What were you looking at anyways-" I say my voice dropping. It was a video of New York City - a new super hero. It was a swinging boy in a badly made red spandex with black goggles.

"I'm gone for two days and they already have a replacement! Can you believe this shit!?" I shout not caring who looks.

"Calm down, it's not a replacement. He's not that cool anyways. Maybe LA needs a new superhero?" Tony says trying to calm my anger.

"It sure looks like a replacement to me." I say rewinding the video and watching it again.

"Two gyro's with lamb. Here you go." The waitress named Tilly said as she placed the baskets containing the gyro's down on the table.

"Thanks."  I said grumpily as I reached for my gyro. I took a bite of the lovely Greek food. It tasted like it was made on Olympus.

"Thank you." Tony said looking at the waitress in a flirty way. Can't he do that when I'm not around to watch? The waitress winked placing a napkin down on the table before she left. I looked at the napkin and it had a number written down in red pen.

"Your not going to call her are you?" I ask, eyebrows raised.

"Of course not. I'm with Pepper, Sky." Tony said outraged.

"Oh, but it's okay to flirt?" I question and take another bite.

"I wasn't flirting." Tony tries to reassure me.

"I guess you didn't hear the tone of your voice." I say persistent.

"Well at least you forgot about the whole spider man thing." Tony says reminding me.

"Ugh stupid boy. I bet he's not even a man. He's probably a loser little 12 year old." I grumble.

"He even has a cool name!" I shout and take another ferocious bite.

"The Breeze is a cool name." Tony trys.

"I didn't even make the name, the public did. I want to go back to New York." I state setting my food down.

"Sky, you agreed to come to LA." Tony says.

"Yeah, well, ever heard of backing out of an agreement? Tony, I hate it here. I miss New York." I say with a puppy dog look.

"Hey, no, that's not fair. Don't use the puppy dog look." Tony says shielding his eyes.

"Pwease Dad?" I say in a baby voice.

"Fine. We will leave at the end of June." Tony says making my smile return. I jump in my seat in victory. Maybe I have the power of persuasion too.

"Thanks!" I shouted. I get to go back to New York and I get to spend the summer with Peter! Yay!

We ate quickly and left because some people were starting to notice who we were. There was even a little kid that came up to Tony and asked if he could get his autograph.

We walked into the house after a long day of exploring LA. Tony had showed me a nice cafe that he liked to go to sometimes but I still prefer Sherry's Cafe. We sat down on the couch in the living room and popped in a movie. Since I always watched Disney movies, Tony wanted to choose something else to watch. He chose Neighbors. He chose a rated R movie with super hot guys. Best dad ever! Even though I had to cover my eyes multiple times because of the sex scenes (Tony made me) it was still awesome. I had to stop myself from squealing multiple times at Zac Efron's and Dave Franco's cuteness but all of the cuteness was stopped short when Pepper came in.

"Hey, guys. What are you watching?" Pepper said walking through the door and into the kitchen. I was trying to signal Tony to not say anything but he didn't seem to grasp the concept of shut up. He looked at me weirdly and was quick to respond.

"Neighbors." Tony said simply as he crushed and destroyed my life.

"The one with Zac Efron? She can't be watching that, it's rated R Tony. It's a very inappropriate movie, I would know I've seen it." Pepper said walking towards up to turn the movie off. Party pooper.

"Well if it's so inappropriate why did you watch it?" I ask Pepper with a glare. Tony have me a look to knock it off but me, being me, I don't like to listen.

"Because I'm old enough." Pepper said with a hand on her hip.

"Well you can't tell me what to watch and what not to watch." I said with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes I can, Tony sure isn't responsible enough." Pepper said throwing shade on Tony.

"Hey!" Tony said with mock hurt.

"It's not even that bad of a movie. And your not my mom so therefore I can do whatever I want." I told her with my arms crossed in defense.

"Well I understand that but I also live in this house so I believe I should have some input." Pepper declares.

"Give your input somewhere else." I grumble getting up to turn the TV back on.

"Skylar." Tony warns. I glare at Pepper and press the on power button. The TV screen brings up Teddy (Zac Efron) taking his shirt off. Perfect timing.

"Seriously Tony, your letting your daughter watch this!?" Pepper shouts outraged.

"She's kinda right, Sky." Tony points out. Oh no you don't Pepper!

"Well wouldn't you rather me watch it with you, than behind your back?" I ask with a puppy dog pout.

"She did the pout, sorry Pep, she won." Tony says shrugging. I sit back down on the couch and enjoy to view of Dave Franco's abs. I look over at Pepper and she had a lustful look in her eyes at the TV.

"See Pepper you enjoy the view of Dave Franco's abs too." I point out as she sits down.

"Hey Pepper your not aloud to watch this!" Tony says leaning over to put his hand over Pepper's eyes.

"Your just jealous you don't have those rock hard abs." Pepper points out with me nodding along as Zac has now taken his shirt off.

"Hey dad? Do you know Zac Efron?" I ask in a trance of abs.

"I think I met him at some award thingy" He says like it doesn't mean anything.

"You met freakin' Zac Efron!" I yell out throwing popcorn at Tony.

"I didn't know you then! Calm down!" Tony yelled trying to dodge my flying popcorn. I stopped throwing them and looked back at the screen to see Teddy (Zac Efron) give Mac (Seth Rogen) the walkie talkies he promised.

"Nooooooooooooooo they were going to be friends!" I say pointing to the screen. Tony patted me on the back as a way of comfort but it definitely didn't work. They were gonna be buds!

"Why did that idiot Mac have to call the police!" I yell at the screen.

"Well they were noisy and partying way to much." Pepper says trying to explain Mac and Kelly's point of view. Well there point of view was stupid!

"Only an old person would say that." I inform her. I'm pretty sure Tony used to party a lot before me, so I don't know what she's talking about.

"Yeah well... Only a young person would say what you said." She says.

"Nice comeback Pepper!" I yell faking enthusiasm.

"Skylar knock if off and watch the movie." Tony says turning my head towards the screen.

"That's what I was trying to do the whole time." I grumble under my breath. The movie ends and I let out a yawn.

"So neighbors 2?" I ask with another yawn.

"No I think it's about time you got to bed." Tony tells me turning off the TV with the remote. Stupid yawning.

"But it's summer?" I ask ready to pull the puppy dog eyes out.

"Sky your tired, you've yawned 25 times through the whole movies." Tony says ushering me to go up stairs.

"But-But-" I start.

"No buts. Come on upstairs." Tony says dragging me by the arm.

"Fine." I whine. He takes me to my bedroom and tucks me in.

"Do you still have my phone?" I ask him, I wasn't planning on going to sleep.

"Yeah and it's in my pocket, where it will stay. Now go to sleep." Tony says waving my phone in my face. He gets up placing my phone back in his pocket and walks out of my room.

"Good night!" I yell out.

"Goodnight sweetie!" Tony yells, probably already on the stairs. I am getting my phone. I open my door soundlessly and creep down the stairs. I peer over the railing and Tony and Pepper are making out. Shit. How am I supposed to get my phone now. This stuff goes on for hours. Usually leads into the bedroom, I don't want to even know, I can probably guess. I start to creep up the stairs as quiet as a ninja but I hear Tony speak.

"You stay there. I'm gonna get us some wine." Tony tells Pepper with a wink. Pepper giggles like a little school girl. Here's my chance. I tiptoe down the stairs clear away peppers view. I hop off the stairs soundlessly and hide behind a chair. I hear Tony come up the stairs and go over to Pepper clanking their glasses.

"How bout, we take this to the room?" Pepper asks mischievously. Yuck! Are they seriously planning on doing this while I'm in the house? That's probably why my room is so far away from theirs.

"That sounds like a great idea." Tony confirms. They walk over to the stairs and I quickly jump to the other side of the chair, out of view. I run down the stairs towards the lab. I yank on the door but it doesn't open.

"Jarvis? Why is the door locked?" I whisper as I yank on the door again to no avail.

"Sorry miss. You have to use the code if it's locked." Jarvis informs me.

"What's the code?" I ask frustrated.

"I can't tell you miss, Tony would have to tell you." Jarvis says.

"I can't right now. He's probably having sex with Pepper! Please just open it." I try again.

"I'm sorry miss I can't. I think you could probably figure it out. You only get five tries." Jarvis says and shines a spotlight on the punch code.

"What happens if I don't get it right on the fifth try?" I ask suddenly frightened.

"Tony will not let me say." Jarvis says glumly.

"Great. Okay I can do this. I can do this. I will do this. I will. Let's do this." I say giving myself a pep talk. I press 8-6-6-9 which spells out Tony. A red light shines on the keyboard buttons. I could hack into this so easily if I just had my phone. I try 7-8-2-7-5 which would spell Stark. A red light shines across the keyboard again. I press 4-7-6-6-6-2-6 which spells Iron man. Another red light. 1-2-3-4 I press. A red light comes again. Last time. Last try or I might die. 7-5-9-5-2-7. I blinks green. It was Skylar. No time for the feels, gotta grab my phone. I open the door and run over to the drawers hoping he left it in the lab and didn't take it with him and Pepper. My poor phone shouldn't have to listen to that. I pull open a drawer that he leaves a lot of junk in but it isn't there. I look over to another drawer but it's locked. I look around for a key but can't find one on his desk.

Devil/ Awesome Person: Okay he's gotta have some large pliers down here right?

Angel/ Coward: Maybe I should just turn back. I don't wanna get in trouble.

Me: What the hell! Where's the freakin pliers!?

"Pliers, pliers, pliers. Wow that's a weird word if you say it a lot." I whisper to myself. Wow, now I'm talking to myself, great. I go back to his junk drawer that has two large pliers. YASS! I grab the blue one because I like blue better than black. I set the pliers around the lock chamber and squeeze the bars together.

Snap!

It worked! I did not see that working. I look through the drawer and my phones not even in there. Well this was all for nothing, it's just a bunch of blueprints for his iron man suit. I close the drawer and sit down in thought. He said he was getting wine, so maybe it's by the wine. Wow I am a genius. I skip over to the wine and find my phone on the shelf in the clear wine fridge thing. Seriously Tony? Nice try. I grab my phone and slide it into my blue pajama shorts pocket. I close the wine fridge door and run upstairs quietly. I check to see if the coast is clear and it is. I run towards the stairs and find Tony coming down them. He has his head down looking at his phone. I fly towards the kitchen and grab a scotch glass.

"What are you doing? Shouldn't you be in bed Skylar?" Tony says making his entrance into the kitchen.

"I was grabbing a cup of water." I lie filling my glass with water.

"Hey did you take your medicine?" Tony asks. I shake my head no. If I had my pills that's gonna make me sleepy then I wont be able to watch Netflix! Tony grabs the pills from the bottle on the counter and hands it to me. I internally groan and take the pill. I swallow it down with my water.

"Come on kid let's get you back to bed." Tony says ushering me back upstairs. I already felt tired and drowsy. I laid down on my bed and snuggled into my sheets already closing my eyes. Tony pulled the blankets over me and kissed my head.

"Goodnight Sky." Tony says and leaves closing the door.

"Goodnight." I whisper. I slip out my phone and start to watch a video on YouTube but sleep soon overtakes me before I can even finish it.

***

I finally updated! It's been so freaking long, my bad. Well yeah, comment and stuff.

Word Count: 9600

Date: June 4 2017

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 41 20
♡ COMPLETED ♡ written for my insta :: @spiderimagine -- You are Peter Parker's girlfriend, the daughter of Tony Stark and Pepper Potts, and Steve Rog...
4.5K 154 19
Alyssa Morgan Stark - daughter of famous genius, billionaire, playboy and philanthropist; Tony Stark, and remarkable Pepper Potts. As her father fina...
167K 5K 29
You have lived your whole life, knowing who your father is, but he doesn't know about you. One day when your room mate and best friend, Peter Parker...
3.6K 78 12
You're Tony Starks daughter that he didn't know about. You get into a fight and are sent to live with him, you know very little about him, and he kno...