Cold Love(Bleach FanFic)

By HollySand

"My story is not one of happiness but of sorrow, pain and regret. My story is not one that should be shared b... More

Chapter Two- Hollowfication
Chapter Three- Captain Kisuke Urahara
Chapter Four- Brother and Sister
Chapter Five - Yona Hane
Chapter Six- Kenpachi and Byakuya
Chapter Seven- Ichigo Kurosaki
Chapter Eight- Lust and an Emergency Captains meeting!
Chapter Nine- Suspicion
Chapter Ten- Almost as beautiful as you
Chapter Eleven- Central 46, Hinamori Dies?!
Chapter Twelve- Hitsugaya and Unohana

Chapter One- Sorrow, Pain and Regret

8.1K 71 2
By HollySand

My story is not one of happiness but of sorrow, pain and regret. My story is not one that should be shared but must be. My story starts here, on a dark night, the sky alight with stars that I could not see. My companions and I ventured deep into the woods of the Soul Society, following the demented screams and twisted spiritual pressures. I was young at the time, as was my brother Gin, but I knew how to keep a composed face as to make sure no one knew what I was really feeling, and on that night I really had my work cut out for me. My party was made up of 4 people, lieutenant  Sosuke Aizen of the 5th Division, Kaname Tosen of the 9th Division, my twin brother Gin Ichimaru and myself Rin Ichimaru of the 5th Division, my party advanced deeper into the forest. I was so young, so young and Naive then, how could I have possibly known.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 928 82
A collection of Bleach one-shots I wrote between 2010-2018. I am no longer open to requests for one-shots as my interest has switched over to longer...
308K 12.2K 45
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
19.7K 935 60
Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN BLEACH CREDITS GO TO TITE KUBO~SENSEI~~<3 Yuuki is a bright, cheerful, compassionate girl. She lived with her family in a hi...
1.6K 22 14
As his childhood friend had finally recovered and got the news at the same time he left, what will Momo Hinamori do to be able to save him or will sh...