Make Love To Me

By HuntressOfTheHeart

Annalie had everything: She was tall, beautiful,bossy and the cheerleader of her school. She did not mind any... More

All rights reserved
All
New Boy
Talk
His eyes
Coffee
Broken
Fingering
Tensed
Visitor
Going
Nadine
Million pieces
Belong
Trust
Faded
History
Secret
Dream
Lover Boy
Permission
Best Teacher Ever
Stay Strong
The Ring
Ecstatic
Never
Monsieur
Between
Flaw
About You
A/N
Not Okay
Remember Me
Hungry
Colours
The End

Unexpected

15.9K 306 11
By HuntressOfTheHeart

Annalie POV

Everyone crowded around me when I arrived at school today. I wore a short blue dress and had on a little makeup. To hide away my scars and my exhaustion. I told them that I had a flu. Surprisingly, they all believed. All except Scarlette and Dave.

'A flu, huh?', Dave asked suspiciously, munching on a fry, while Scarlette was giving me death glares. I chose to ignore her.

'Yup', I say, popping the ''p''.

'And you expect me to believe that? After enduring you for five years?', he asks, sauce all over his face. I shrug innocently. 'Annalie Jackson', Scarlette says, glaring, 'if you try to---

'Hey, beautiful', a voice interrupted Scar's lecture. A very annoying voice.

I whipped my head back to see Jade standing behind me, wearing a very tight shirt and ripped jeans, holding a glass of orange juice. She was smirking at Scarlette.

'You know my boyfriend Josh, as in, your ex?', she said, cackling as if she is a witch.

Scarlette went red. She scowled at Jade.

'Yeah well', Jade continues,'I just got laid by him yesterday!'.

Oh.  Shit

I didnt dare see Scarlette's expression. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Dave put an arm around her.

'Oh look, looks like Scarlette has gotten a new boyfriend. The geek, Dave Johns'.

'Thats enough, Jade', I say, threateningly.

'Ooh, scary!', Jade says sarcastically.

Then out of nowhere, my vision turned...orange.

Orange?

I realized Jade poured orange juice on me! The nerve!

Well, I guess she should see who she's messing with.

I got up, glaring at her.She stood there laughing, twirling her stupid brown hair. I was about to punch her on the face when--

Clunk!

A sickening sound of metal coming in contact with a skull. Everyone flinched, even me.

Jade screamed, clutching her head with her hands, falling down. As she lay there in a small pool of blood, I saw the person standing behind her, the one who hit her.

With a steel water bottle. 

'Allen?', I whispered.

He looked at me blankly and walked away.

A few boys ran to call the nuse while some tried to carry her.

I slumped to the ground, staring at my hands.

What just happened?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

603 40 19
πŸ¦‹ Love the one thing that most people crave, live for some might even say breathe for. Everyone has that one person who they long to love, wish to l...
12.7K 998 58
For too long, Jessica has allowed the men in her life to shadow her dreams. This time she is determined to stand on her own. But falling in love with...
621K 18.2K 46
-COMPLETED- Eighteen year old Anna Jacobs moves back to her hometown with hopes of returning to her old high school and finishing out her senior year...
9.3K 317 51
We all remember that first love. The one who we fell head over heels in love with who also destroyed us. When Emily meets Jay on her first day at the...