Talk

Half an hour later, I sat on the nurse's office, waiting for my mom to pick me up.Jade tried to kiss him, but he pushed her away gently. That desperate bitch tried to get herself on him again, but I pulled her hair and punched her face. It was a havoc after that. Somewhere in the middle of the fight, she punched me on my stomach, causing me to puke blood and water.

The nurse gave us a sound scolding. Jade can continue school. She's got few bruises and a broken lip, but otherwise fine. But I have to go home.

Mom comes after fifteen minutes and takes me home. She helps me shower, get on the bed, kisses me, and shuts my bedroom door, leaving me alone. 

The second i'm alone, I call Scarlette. She picks the phone on the first ring. 

'What the fuck just happened, Anna?', she whispers angrily.

'Chillax, Scar. I hate that bitch. I  needed to do that', I say, looking out the window. It had started to rain.'But you usually dont kick people in the ass', she says.

I laugh.'Technically, I didnt kick her in the ass, though that idea sounds good...but she deserved it, no doubt'.

Scarlette goes silent.'Is this about Allen?'

I freeze. I sit up in the bed.

'Allen who?', I ask.

'Dont lie to me, Annalie Jackson, you'll regret it'.

Dammit.

I give her a nervous laugh.'No, no. Its nothing related to Allen, Scar'.

'Okay, then. Uh-oh. Mr.Scott saw me. Detention for sure. Bye'.

'Bye', I say, and hung up the phone.

And I lay there in the bed, thinking how the fuck did I just manage to fall in love with Allen.