Between

Listen to I Wanna Know for this one.

  One of the most terrible feelings in the world is knowing that someone else doesn't like you. Especially when you don't know what you've done to deserve it.-- Ariana Grande

Allen POV

'But I love her!', I yell at my mom, who is currently glaring at me, with a pair of my beloved socks in her hands. 'Your sock is a  female?', my mom asks, raising her eyebrows.

'Really? Mom, I told you. Those socks are my life. Give my beloved back to me', I tell her.

She rolls her eyes.'Then what about Annalie Jackson, huh?', mom asks, 'is she not your beloved?'.

Dang. 'C'mon mom, just give me the socks or get lost'.

'I'm telling this to your girlfriend, Allen. That you're obsessed with your socks', mom says, shutting my bedroom door.

I sigh, feeling defeated. I lie down, thinking about tomorrow. I should probably take a day off and spend some time with Anna.

Yes. Allen, The Big Nerd, has decided to take a school day off. For no reason at all.

Lol.

Alice was not home at all yesterday. She said she was at her friend's place, which we all know is a lie.

She came today morning, with torn clothes and a lot of love bites here and there.

'Where have you been, young lady?', mom asks, glaring at her.

'Jenna's place', she says, falling on the couch.

'Jenna's place? But Jenna is out of town', mom says, rolling her eyes.

'Just leave me alone', Alice mutters.

'We're your parents. And we have the right to know  where you are spending every night', dad says, putting a hand on her shoulder.

'Give me some space, please. I had enough drama last night', Alice says, making all three of us cringe.

Alice took the awkward silence as a chance to escape, and ran upstairs.

Mom sighs. 'What sould we do about her? She doesnt have even a shred of dignity in her'.

Dad sits down. 'I have no idea', he says, looking at me. It's my cue to leave.

Anna POV

'Lets go shopping', Scar says, sverving the car left and right, dodging other cars.

I huff. 'Can you for once, please, drive a bit slow? I dont wanna die. I'm just seventeen!', I say, glancing at the road, all in a blur.

'Relax, sweetheart. I'm an expert at this', Scarlette says, rolling her eyes. I glare at her. I'm too tired for delivering another lecture, so I scroll through Snapchat to pass time.

'Hey, Anna?', Scar says, taking a sharp turn to the left.

'Yeah?'

'I have something to tell you', she says, looking at me.

'Eyes on the road, Scar. Focus', I say, rolling my eyes.

'But I have to tell you something', she whines.

'Then spit it out', this is starting to get old.

'Um, I like this guy at the gym', she says.  'The gym instructor?', I ask.

'No silly, I was just flirting with him. I like the yoga guy. You know, the one who teaches yoga, black hair, grey eyes...'.

'Um, no, I dont remember', I say.

Wait a second. 

The car was going super fast. I couldnt make out what it was in front of us, but it was big and yellow...

A truck.

'SCARLETTE, WE ARE GOING TO CRASH', I scream as the truck collides with our car, and the last thing I remember is that Scar was screaming and we were clutching each others hand.

*****

OOOOOOOPS.....

*hiding in the closet*

*praying readers wont kidnap me*

Keep reading, fellas!