Trust

Allen POV

Thursday night was a night I could never forget.

Because it was the night in which I saw Nadine fucking Thomas.

That girl ruined my life in three seconds. She killed me with all that moans. She disgusts me.

I vaguely remember Thomas speaking to Nadine when she had come to school on Thursday. But  I had trusted her so much that I did not ask her what she was talking with him. She told me that she was busy on Thursday night with some work at home, so we couldnt hang out.

I trusted her enough to simply nod my head.

I went to her house that night to surprise her with roses that I had painstakingly got for her. But I entered the living room to find her riding Thomas.

I left the roses on the front floor mat, torn and crumpled.

I went home and cried my heart now, even now Í'm crying.

This hurts.

A lot.

Blake texted me about the party and I had told him that I didnt feel good.

Understatement.

I felt like a complete idiot to trust that whore so much.

I squeeze my eyes shut as tears run down my cheeks. Alice had come to my room, but seeing me crumpled on my bed with a box of tissues, she awkwardly rushed out.

This is so bad.

So fucking bad.

When Jade tried to force herself on me on my first day, I kept thinking about Nadine, of how faithful she is to me.

Even when I was captured by Annalie's beauty and style, her toughness, I still had Nadine in my mind.

Not anymore.

And that whore hasnt even called me, let alone leave a text.

I scroll through my gallery. Most of the pictures were of Nadine, the girl whom I once loved.

I click the ''delete all'' option, tears blurring my vision.

I'm deleting my history. Deleting everything. And starting a new part of my life.

One which does not involve whores and heartbreaks.

One with a happy ending.

But a happy ending is like dream to me now.

Will I ever be happy again?

I would like to know.

************

Nadine POV

Thomas left throught he back door after promising me to keep this one-night-stand a secret.

I stretched and cleaned up the mess, watched TV. I texted  Noah for some time, and decided to get ready to got to bed.

I brushed, took a quick shower and opened the front door to check if the gate was open.

It was. I look at it, puzzled. Then I look down.

I stare in horror at the crumpled and torn roses. I pick them up slowly. Attached to one of the roses was a tag. It read:

From your love for ever, Allen.

**********

Heyy! Please let me know how you feel about the story so far. No rude comments pleease. Thank you once again!!