Million pieces

Annalie POV

Friday's hangout went pretty much the usual. Scarlette painted her red hair blue (its an old joke), Blake and Sydney were making out while we poured apple syrup on them, Dave showed off his Calvin Klein inderwear while we girls gagged. The usual.

But fortunately ( or unfortunately), Allen did not show up. He texted Blake telling he was not feeling good. 

Monday morning was horrible. We had this dance competition coming up, and so Scar and I stayed back for two hours.

I came home around five, and I was greeted by my poodle, Butter (its a nice name, so please).

I found the entire living room empty, which felt strange, because either mom would be watching soaps or dad would be watching sports. 

If these were not happening, then the servants would be shuffling here and there, fussing about cleanliness.

But the huge living room was empty, except for Butter, who was now snuggling on the huge blue rug.

Puzzled, I remove my coat and gloves and run upstairs.

My parents room was open. I peek in to find mom sitting on the huge bed, arms wrapped around her knees, which were drawn towards her chest.

I couldnt see her face, her dark hair was covering it. I put my bag down and went towards her. When I came closer, I could hear some sniffing noise.

My mother was crying. For the past 17 years, I have never seen her cry. Not even once.

'Mom', I called softly.

She didnt budge. 'Mom', I say, louder this time.

She looks up at me, and I stifle a gasp as my heart breaks into a million pieces.

Her face looks blotted, eyes rimmed with red from crying, mascara coing down with the tears.

'What happened?', I ask, shaking her shouldes.

Abruptly, she hugs me fiercly, and I awkwardly pat her back, al the while thinking what went wrong.

Finally she speaks up. 'Your father just told me something that I didnt know'.

'And?', I prompt her.

She ignores me, looking so dazed.

'Mom, what did he say', I ask impatiently.

'He said', she says finally,'that you are not our daughter. You are adopted'.

**********

Nadine POV

'Faster, faster', I pant as Thomas thrusts into me, groaning loudly.

He licks my nipples as he continues thrusting into me. I moan as he hits on the G spot.

'I'm gonna come. Fuck, you are so good at this', I scream, as my hands wander in his chest.

'I know baby. Come for me', he says, his chest heaving.

I feel guilty for a second. Thomas is Annalie's ex, and he just broke up with Jade. Am I doing the right thing? I like this kid, Annalie. She's tough. 

Of course, it was obvious she has a crush on Allen. Poor kid.

But all the guilt vanishes as I climax, screaming loud, as he comes with me. He was chanting my name, and I smile mischeviously.

Now to tell him to keep this a secret.

My life rocks.

*****************

Hey  Readers! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Let me know how you think about this story.