Permission

Nadine POV

Noah looks at me, suspiciously.

'Why are you going back to America? Didnt you just go?', he asks me.

I sigh, sips my juice. 'I have some more stuff to do there', I say. I suddently feel sick. Dammit. I shouldnt have ordered juice after all. 'Hey, are you okay', Noah asks, holding my arm. Thats when I lose it. I run all the way to his bathroom, my hands on my mouth. I vomit out all my breakfast , Noah holding up my hair.

Noah is so sweet. If only he was the father...

The idea popped in my head so fast that I was smiling giddily, with stains on my mouth and face.

'It must have been the breakfast. I should report this', he says, flushing the toilet.

I wash myself and we go sit in the bed. 'Its not the food, Noah', I say, trying to sound grave. 'Then, what would it be?', he asks, puzzled.

'I have something to tell you', I tell him, looking down. 'And it is?', he asks, leaning towards me.I look up at him. 'I'm pregnant, Noah', I say, 'I'm having your kid'.

********

Annalie POV

Its raining today. I've always loved the rain. It washes away all our pain, my mother used to say when I was small.

My step mother. She treats me the same, even after knowing the truth. She laughs with me, makes a joke occasionally, scolds me if I'm up all night, hugs me every morning.

But it hurts. The truth. In front of my family and friends, I smile and joke, but inside,

I am dying.

And its this, this bitter truth, which is boiling inside me. The only reason I'm not ending my life is him.

The blue eyed boy. Who stole my heart without permission.

********

Allen POV

I dreamt of Nadine. That whore ruined my life. I thought that I wont be able to be repaired again. I thought I was beyond repair.

But I was wrong.

Someone can heal me. Make me alive. 

Maybe, just maybe,

Anna can make me whole again.

*******

Sorry! This chapter is so small, I know. But I'll promise you that the next chapter will be long!!