Don't Go...-Corey Seager *com...

By louies9101

Janine Marley, a sophomore is dating Corey Seager who's a senior in Northwest Cabarrus High School. They've b... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 6

2.7K 21 3
By louies9101

*3 days before Corey's birthday*

Janine's P.O.V

I am on my way to the doctor with my mom. Corey can't come with me because he have a game today which is fine to me. I am little nervous because...what if I have cancer or something. My right knee bounced up and down crazy.

My mom looked at me as she was driving. "Honey. Stop being nervous. You will be fine. There is nothing wrong with you. You might have a stomach bug."

I bit my lips as I tried to stay calm. "I'm sorry mama. I just can't help it." I looked down as I fiddled my fingers.

My mom sighed as she focused on the road. " Baby..I will always be there for you if anything happen. I will not leave you. You're the only one I have left in my family."

I looked up to my mom. "What happen to your family?" I asked curiously.

She sighed again. "I've been living in the foster care for many years.My biological mom gave birth to me when she was 17 and she didn't want me. I have no idea who my dad is. My foster family still lives in Arizona and I haven't contact them. I miss them sometimes. "

I began to think about my dad. I have never seen him in my life. Should I ask her about him?

"Mom... You don't have to answer this ,but...where's my dad?" I asked.

My mom went silence as she continued to drive. Her skin started to pale and her eyes were full of sadness. She took a deep breath before she say anything.

"Honey...your dad left us for another woman. He got her pregnant and that woman gave him a choice. The choice were either stay with us and not be involved their child's life or live with them forever. Your father choose to be that child's life." She sighed.

I looked at the window and stared at the sky. I closed my eyes as my anger began to rise. How could Dad do that? Did he not love us?

As we arrived to the hospital, I went up to the nurse and told her my name. I sat down on the green chair and waited for the doctor to call me.

Half an hour the doctor finally called me. I followed her behind as I sat on the exam table.

"Hello my name is Dr.Melina . How are you today?" She asked as she washed her hands.

"Hello. I'm doing ok right now." I said as I looked at her.

She grabbed her clip board and took out a pen. "So what's is the problem?"

I told her everything about 2 weeks ago how I kept throwing up and had weird craving.

"Mmm that's must be something, alright I'm gonna check on you and I'm gonna need you pee in those small cup." She finished writing notes as she put the clip board away.

I nodded as she checked my mouth and my ears.I went to the bathroom and pee in those cup. After I finish , I gave it to Dr.Melina.

"Ok. Thank you so much. We'll call and let you know what the results next week. " She took of the gloves and throw it in the trash.

I nodded and smile as I gave her a handshake. "Thank you so much.

I left the room and my mom looked up from the magazine.

"What did she say?" She stood as she put the magazine away.

"She doesn't know yet,but she will let me know what the results next week." I said as I walked back to the car with my mom. She nodded as she wrapped her arms around my shoulder.

Once we got home, I went to the kitchen and open the fridge. My mom walked in and put her keys on the counter.

"So what are you doing tonight?" My mom asked as she grabbed the crackers  from the cabinet.

I grabbed a water bottle and closed the fridge. "Um..I'm not sure ..why." I ask curiously.

My mom shrugged as she ate her cracker."I don't want you stay here alone everyday while I'm at work at night. I want you to go to Mariana's or Corey's house."

I groaned. "Mommmmm..I'll be fine. I am going to be 16 in a few months. I've been alone here for almost 2 years and nothing happen to me."

She shook her head."No no no. I worry about you a lot and I can't focus things. Text Corey and tell him that you're going to his house tonight. I'll talk to his mom in a bit"

"But mom ...what about my stuff..I cant bring everything with me to his house or Mariana's .

My mom thought for a second. " How about this...you can go to their house for a week then another week they can come here."

I sighed and nodded. I took out my phone from my pocket and open the message.

Me:baby....I'm going to your house tonight. My mom doesn't want me to stay here alone."

Boo🐻💕: sure no problem babe. Need a ride?

Me: noo it's ok baby, my mom is dropping me off.

Boo🐻💕: alright baby girl, I'll see you later. Love youuu xoxoxo 💖

I smiled at the text he send me. He is deeply in love with me. He could not stop loving me.

Me: love you 2 boo 💕💕

"Ok honey I already call his mom and she happy to have you come. Get your stuff ready and we'll leave at 7 pm." She said as she put her crackers away.

I nodded as I walked upstairs to my room. I packed everything in my purple backpack; clothes, shoes, toothbrush,some makeup, and my phone charger. I lay down on the bed as I turned on the t.v.

* 7:00 *

"Come on Janine! Let's go!" My mom yelled from downstairs. I got out of the bed and grabbed my backpack. I turned off the light and closed the door as I leave the room.

I walked downstairs and see my mom waiting for me. "Ok mom. Lets go"

My mom nodded as we both got in the car. The whole ride was silent. We didn't have a conversation. There's nothing wrong between us. We've been like sometimes and it's not that bad.

Once we arrived to Corey's, my mom parked in the garage. "Ok sweetheart, be good and I'll see you tomorrow afternoon. Love you."

I nodded as I gave her hug and kissed her on the cheek. I got out of the car and my mom drove away. I walked to the front porch and knocked the door.

Someone open the door and it was Corey's mom. "Oh Janine! You're here! It's nice to see you!"

I smiled. "Hello Mrs.Seager , how are you?"

"Oh no sweetie, you can call me Jody. I feel old when you call me Mrs." She said as she hugged me.

I chuckled and hugged her back. Jody was like a second mom to me. She is nice, sweet, kind, and friendly person. She treat me like I'm her daughter. She wanted to have a daughter,but ended up with three sons. Also, she didn't like Madisyn at all. No one in this family likes her .

Jody pulled away and took a step back as she let me in. "Oh honey Corey is in his room playing video games with Kyle and Justin, you can go. She smiled.b

I nodded. "Thank you for letting me stay here. My mom didn't want me to stay home alone."

Jody shook her head."It's all right. I'm happy to have you here." She smiled.

I smiled at her back as I walked upstairs. I went to Corey's room and knocked the door.

"Come in!" Corey yelled as I open the door. I enter and saw Justin on his phone while Kyle was playing "Call of Duty" with Corey.

"Yes!!! I won! I beat your ass!" Kyle throw the controller on the bed and cheered himself. Corey scoffed and rolled his eyes.

I chuckled at them. All three Seager brothers heard my voice and looked up to me. Justin was the first person that ran and hug me.

"Janine!!! You're here!" Justin hugged me tight as I struggled to hug him back,but couldn't.

"Hey hey hey! Back off! You're gonna kill my girl!" Corey grabbed Justin and pushed him away.

I panted when he let go of me. "Omg Justin...when you become so strong?!" I throw my backpack on the bed.

Justin was smiling like a little kid who ate a lot of ice creams. He lift off his arm and show off his muscles.

I chuckled and shook my head. Kyle came to hug me and I hug him back. Our hug last for 50 seconds.

"Hey ! Enough! I need my girl foo!" He grabbed Kyle off me and kissed me. I laughed and kiss him back.

Kyle rolled his eyes and was grossed out. "Eww I don't need to see my little brother kissing his girl."

I pulled away with a blush on my face. Corey shushed him. "Oh shut up! I don't need to hear you moaning out wit-."

"Shut up ! My mom is downstairs foo! " Kyle covered Corey's mouth as he was embarrassed.

Kyle made a disgusting face when he licked his hand. He pulled his hand away and cleaned it with his shirt.

"That's what I thought!" Corey glared at him. I was in shocked,but didn't dare to say nothing.

Kyle and Justin sees me as their little sister.They protect me and cares about me a lot. They would do anything for me no matter what. They don't like seeing me upset or something. I know it's sounds weird ,but they're Seagers haha.

"so what are you doing today?" Justin asked as he sat on the chair.

I shrugged." I'm sleeping over . My mom didn't want me to be alone at home." I rolled my eyes when I thought of my mom.

"Good. We don't want anything happen to you." Kyle smirked.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "Alright boys. I'm gonna go change."

"Alright get out of my room. Give us a private time." Corey pushed Kyle and Justin out of his room.

"Don't forget to use the protection!" Kyle laughed.

My face turned red as I quickly walked back to the bathroom that was connected to Corey's room.

"Yeah! Keep your noise down!" Justin grinned.

Corey rolled his eyes and shut the door. He shook his head and chuckled as there were laughter next door.

I quickly changed my clothes into pj and got out of the bathroom. I put my backpack in his closet as I walked to his bed to plug my charger for my phone.

"hey baby, what did the doctor said about your sickness?" Corey said as he turned off the xbox and turn on the t.v.

"She hasn't told me anything,but she will me what the results say next week."  I sighed as I lay down on his bed.

Corey nodded as he stripped off his shirt,leaving his short on. He jumped on the bed and cuddled me.

I giggled as I wrapped my arms around his waist. "I love you so much."

Corey smiled." Love you too baby."
I lifted up my head and kissed him. He kissed me back with passionately .

I'm almost done with school! I just need one more week then I'm off to summer! Woo! Btw this is the longest chapter so hope you enjoy.  :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.6K 872 28
~~Completed~~ You and best friend go to a Los Angeles Dodgers game and you end up bumping into Number 35. Is it a dream?
509K 14.2K 39
"Well, Ms. Ashley, nothing is wrong with you. You're as healthy as ever" I sighed with relief. "So, what happened then?" I asked the doctor. "When...
37.4K 648 17
" i don't know how not to live my life with you in it" a short sequel to my previous Corey Seager fanfiction, Baby Bellinger.
204K 2.7K 50
"baby watching you break is like going through hell" trigger warning: contains and/or mentions: eating disorders, depression, sexual assault, and ph...