Make Love To Me

By HuntressOfTheHeart

Annalie had everything: She was tall, beautiful,bossy and the cheerleader of her school. She did not mind any... More

All rights reserved
All
New Boy
Talk
His eyes
Coffee
Broken
Unexpected
Tensed
Visitor
Going
Nadine
Million pieces
Belong
Trust
Faded
History
Secret
Dream
Lover Boy
Permission
Best Teacher Ever
Stay Strong
The Ring
Ecstatic
Never
Monsieur
Between
Flaw
About You
A/N
Not Okay
Remember Me
Hungry
Colours
The End

Fingering

19.1K 312 13
By HuntressOfTheHeart

Annalie POV

Scarlette has been calling me for the past two hours. I always cut the phone. Finally, I put it on Silent Mode.

I didnt go to school. I told mom that I didnt feel well. When she asked if she should call the doctor, I just said told her that a good sleep is the cure.

But right now, I'm far from a ''good night'' sleep. I am crying for the past three hours now.My face looks swollen, my eyes are a dark red colour and my lips are raw and weird.

For the first time in my 17 years of life, I dont want to see my reflection. Nope, not happening.

I have everything,  I think , then why do I have a hollow feeling in my chest?

Allen. Thats the reason.

Ever since he told me that he has a girlfriend ( whose name sounds like nutella), my heart has been aching with every beat I it takes.

Which explains why I couldnt sleep last night.

I had gotten text messages from 

Scarlette ( No surprise there)

Dave ( He's my other best friend. He's more like a very sweet brother)

Thomas ( I send him a ''fuck off'' as a reply)

Other cheerleading squad members

Allen ( i didnt even open his message).

Apart from Thomas, I have not send a reply to anyone. I dont feel like sending a reply.

My chest feels so heavy, it hurts. As new, hot , angry tears fall to my cheeks, I squeeze my eyes shut, and do that thing which calms me the most.

I  was wearing a long skirt and an old blouse. I lock my room, remove my skirt , blouse and panty, and finger my pussy.

It becomes wet instantly, and a moan escapes my lips as I rub my clit faster. With my left hand, I unhook my bra and touches my nipples, which becomes tight and pink.

I rub faster and slowly put my index finger in. I cry out at the sensation. I run my other hand all over my body, and my breaths come in slow gasps now. 

I can feel my orgasm ready to explode and after a couple more vigorous rubbing, I push hard.

I moan loudly, as waves of pleasure I cant explain, comes crashing into me. I lie there exhausted, taking big gulps of air, sleep finally coming to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 68.1K 50
A broken girl afraid of love finds a boy who doesn't know the meaning of love. A BadBoy and a Broken Girl. Love finds it's way into Brody and Marley...
136 36 12
Hallie James. 18. Rich. Beautiful. Bad tempered. Maxen Scott. 18. Mysterious. Alluring. Nonconformist. They hate each other with a passion, so you ca...
1.7M 59.5K 40
He needs a scholarship. She's... well, she's just being nice. To him, she's just another nerd. To her, he's just a washed up jock. But when he finds...
571 40 19
πŸ¦‹ Love the one thing that most people crave, live for some might even say breathe for. Everyone has that one person who they long to love, wish to l...