Dark Prince

By TroyGonzales20

The story starts with an angel that disobeyed God's order, then planned to kill God and replace him and take... More

Chapter 1(Intro): Rebellion
Chapter 2: The Alliance
Chapter 3: The Birth
Chapter 4: Familiars
Chapter 5: Left Behind
Chapter 6: The beginning!
Chapter 7: 7th Birthday!
Chapter 8: Trouble!
Chapter 9: Limit
Chapter 10: The Favored one
Chapter 11: Lightbringer and Darkbringer
Chapter 12: The Will of God
Chapter 13: The Journey
Chapter 14: The Naga Realm
Chapter 15: The Kraken
Chapter 16: Centurion
Chapter 17: Heroes!
Chapter 18: Punishment!
Chapter 19: Tide Breaker
Chapter 20: No Man Land
Chapter 21: Succubus Kiss
Chapter 22: Kingdom of Women, Ulterra
Chapter 23: The Agreement
Chapter 24: First night
Chapter 25: Wedding Preparations
Chapter 26: Change of Heart
Chapter 27: First Revelation, Angelic Demon Form
Chapter 28: Great Threat?!
Chapter 29: Truth
Chapter 30: Into the sea with the Wolves of the Apocalypse
Main Characters
Raven Cross
The Great Five Dark Kings and Maria
The Familiars
Scarlett
Chapter 31: The Legend of the White Whale
Chapter 32: The True Prince of Hell
Chapter 33: Worries
Chapter 34: A Long Night at the Sea
Chapter 35: A New Familiar?
Chapter 36: First Love
Chapter 37: On the Other Side
Chapter 38: Terms
Chapter 39: False Tribute
Chapter 41: Anger and Hatred
Chapter 42: Anger
Chapter 43: Blood Thirst and Destruction
Chapter 44: The Deathbringer
Chapter 45: Fall of the Fallen
Chapter 46: The Lord of the Night
Chapter 47: The Damsel in distressed
Chapter 48: Reunited
Chapter 49: Void
Chapter 50: God Candidate
Chapter 51: Returning Home
Chapter 52: Royalties

Chapter 40: Revenge

223 12 0
By TroyGonzales20

Bryce: What?! why?! did something happened?

Dante: Yeah, were almost there, you don't need to be so cautious, were being surrounded by mist.

Reid: In this mist they wouldn't be able to locate us.

Gray: NO!!! THAT'S NOT IT! *In a very angry tone*

Eli: Why are you so angry Gray? what happened?

Gray: He's still alive! he's here!

Luke: Huh? who's alive? who's here?

Max: What are you talking about Gray?

Dante: Can you just fucking spill it out?

Gray: THAT FUCKING PIECE OF FALLEN SHIT IS HERE! *he said with full of rage and hatred*

Arria: No way! it's impossible!

Celsius: Master! I will just go and take the other familiars with me, this is a very serious situation.

Eli: Wait! what is happening, fallen? no your joking right? but he's dead!

Reid: This can't be happening.

Gray: AZAZEL!!! *he shouted*

Philip: Hey whoa! be quiet! they will find us if you shout like that.

Bryce: (What's happening to this guy? I thought he's the one who's always calm and always has control over his emotion, but he is suddenly bursting with rage.) Hey, stop your brother's stupid mouth, or we'll all be in grave danger, who is this, this Azazel anyway? and why is he so furious about this guy?

Eli: Im sorry Bryce, but I can't answer that, it's too personal.

Justine: Too personal?! our lives are at stake here, so I think we deserve to know.

Max: They are right Eli, they are risking their lives as well to help us, so I think they do deserve to know.

Dante: Make sure Gray wouldn't hear.

Reid: We don't want to add more fuel to his blazing hatred and rage.

Eli: That's why I don't want to talk about it, he might overhear it, and remembers everything.

Arria: Lord Gray.. *with a sad expression, caring expression on her face*

Gray: Im gonna kill you.. kill you.. kill.. kill.. kill.. kill.. KiLlLlL!!! *whispering to his self*

Bryce: Your brother looks very scary, he looks like a crazy person with a very serious mental illness.

Arria: What did you say?! how dare you insult my Lord in front of me?! I shall punish you in a very unimaginable way.

Eli: Arria! please.. stop.. just.. just be with Gray, try to calm him down please.

Reid: We all thought that monster is dead, who wouldn't get mad if you suddenly felt his presence, where your fiance is.

Max: So we should hurry then, poor Scarlett's life is in more perill if Azazel really is still alive.

Gray: *Eyes Widen* Scarlet?! No.. no no no NOOO!!!

Dante: Gray! calm down! don't worry little bro! Im definitely sure that she's still alive, If that really is Azazel, he would rather show you how he kills Scarlett, to make you more suffer and to see you in agony of losing someone very important to you.

Eli: Dante! what are you saying?!

Gray: .. *calm and quiet*

Siren: Gray..

Laguna: Seems like that woman really is special for him.

Cohen: Are you really sure you want to participate in this quest princess? it's like picking up a stone to hit your own head with it.

Siren: It's fine.. (But what is this Im feeling, it hurts, my heart is aching, I don't know if Im being hurt by the fact that Scarlett's life is really that important to him or the fact that I can see him suffering like this.)

Gray: (I must calm down! grrr.. damn it! I can't control my anger and hatred, I should have expected this, since no one ever told me that they have slain Azazel, Now our odds have been changed, We don't have any other choice, we must attack now, or this Azazel might notice us, and we'll all be in grave danger.) Guys..

Eli: Yes Gray? are you alright?

Dante: (He suddenly become so calm, he's different now, unlike before, he totaly went into rampage, before he went back to normal.)

Luke: Hey Gray, you sure your ok? you wouldn't stab us or anything right?

Max: Watch your mouth Luke!

Gray: Yeah Im fine, Im sorry, I almost went berserk again, but I suddenly felt something warm, I don't know what I actually felt, but it helped me to calm down.

Reid: Good, so what the plan? are we still goi-

Gray: No, we will attack them now, head on.

Bryce: What?! Are you out of your mind?! head on?! are you sure your ok now? I don't think your brain is functioning properly.

Gray: Im serious, were going to attack now, they still haven't notice us, so we will surprise them with a frontal attack, make them feel that we are confident and that we don't fear them.

Eon: As expected from Lord Gray, coming up with a very brilliant idea when it's needed.

Gray: Eon!

Eon: My Lord. *Bowing gracefuly*

Icefyre: My Lord, awaiting for your orders. *said with a loud voice while kneeling*

Gray: Zero? Where is Zero?

Then a shadow suddenly appeared behind Gray and launch a stab at his back, but Gray have stop it with his right hand, gripping at his attack arm, he counters it with his Lightbringer, but stopped when he saw who was the person at his back.

Gray: Zero!

Zero: Well done My Lord, your senses are much more sharper now, but please, can you let go of my arm now?

Gray: Oh! Im so sorry, are you ok?

Zero: Yes, I am fine my Lord, thanks for asking.

Bryce: Excuse me, but I'll be interupting your reunion, but Im against this foolish plan of yours, Mister strategist, I don't get your point, why are we going for a frontal attack, that means will be fighting their defense head on.

Gray: Yeah, that's what I said.

Eon: Stupid dog, how dare you insult our Lord's plan, you don't get it do you?

Bryce: What did you just call me?!

Eon: Anyway, let me explain it to you, the reason we're going for a frontal attack is to lower down their morale.

Laguna: I knew it.

Cohen: Hmmmp! Very obvious.

Eon: We have met all the condition for this kind of strategy, one, they haven't noticed us, so a surprise attack can be made, it will definitely give them a shock that we will be appearing from no where, they will start to panic, which will cause them to think.

Philip: I get it, they'll be confused, they will have a hard time to think, doubts will attack them mentally.

Eon: Very good, you understand it well, when that happens they will think we have planned this carefully, and because of the fog they don't know what our number are, then by the time they see our number, they will be shocked again, since our number are very less, by that time, we also have slain a lot of their men, they will start to think, how did we manage to take down a lot them with our number, then they will definitely realize that despite their number, they will know that cannot win, that it's impossible for them to defeat us, they will surely know the difference between our power from theirs, thus their morale will go down, instead of fighting they'll just retreat.

Bryce: Hmmm.. I don't know, it's still too risky.

Dante: Heh! Coz your fucking weak. *with a smirk on his face*

Bryce: What did you say?

Reid: He's saying your a damn coward.

Bryce: Fuck this! alright then, I'll show you who's weak, let's fucking kill those useless piece of shits.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78 0 1
(The story you are about to read was written over 2 years ago. Since I couldn't find an editor or anyone to even critique it, I am posting it unedite...
23.2K 887 63
WARNING! Two sites have plagiarized my work without my permission. This story goes beyond our perception of reality and common sense. Definitely not...
205 5 22
This is a story about two girls. Lily is a human while Elaine is a demon. Or that's what everyone thinks. Demons have control in a city, state, or co...
7.8K 445 51
After being transferred back in time thanks to her great-grandmother's mystical coin, Bella is forced to fight off a group of evil supernaturals who...