Let Everybody Know - LAMS

De CinnamonRollLams

A classic LAMS college AU. Lots of fluff, some drama and stuff like that. I hope you enjoy! I will warn you w... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 - you swing at my friend you better not miss
Part 3 - John, You could Let it go
Chapter 4 - Stay Alive For Me
Chapter 5 - Live to Fight Another Day
Chapter 6 - People will always be critical
Chapter 7 - Don't make the personal political
Chapter 8 - Let Other People be Cynical
Chapter 9 -You're Laughing
Heyo sorry for annoying u but pls read this?
HAMILTON KINDERGARTEN NOW UPLOADED :)
Chapter 10 - Find Your Way Home
11 - Helpless
12 - Alex, you could let it go
Chaoter 13 - Wait for it
Chapter - 14
Chapter 15 - Washington on Your Side
Chapter 16 - Say No to This
Chapter 17 - Wait for him
Chapter 18 - you've been here this whole time
Chapter 19
Please read (important !!)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 - bUSTED
Chapter 22 - Christmas
HIII PLS READ 💜💜
A NIGHT'S DREAM
24 - Slap Bet
25 - Uncertainty
26 - the accident
27 -The end

Chapter 23 - Philip

3.3K 110 379
De CinnamonRollLams

UNEDITED BE WARNED

A few months later

John's POV

"I told you not to go onto the monkey bars you doofus!" I scolded Alex as we drove him to the hospital after he had fucked up his stitches and healing process of the bullet wound from nearly a half a year ago. He was in fits of giggles as Hercules helped carry him into the hospital. It wasn't anything serious but as usual, Alex was careless.

"Hi Awex!" A small voice yelled, greeting my fiancé.

"PHILIP" Alex scrambled out of Hercules' grip and hugged the child. "What are you still doing here?"

"They're taking me to a place where people send me places" he answered. Alex stared at me, silently questioning me wether I knew what he meant. After a few seconds I mouthed back 'adoption?' and shrugged. A nurse came forward and held Philip's hand.

"Hi, do you know Philip?" She asked, smiling. Alex and I hesitantly nodded and her smile grew further and less fake. "We're taking him to an adoption centre, nearby, he was meant to go months ago but he was waiting for people, I don't know who, he has no family" The nurse shrugged. "Do you want a little time with him?" Alex  nodded vigorously and knelt down in front of the small now six year old once the nurse and her fake smile had left.

"You married yet?" Philip folded his arms and glared at me menacingly- well, as menacingly as a six year old can glare.

"Almost" I wiggled my fingers and smiled, showing off the ring. Philip turned to Alex and hugged him.

"Why does he trust you two so much?" Peggy asked me.

"When you lose your family, you learn that you have to trust and let a lot more people into your life" Alex replied, speaking from experience before I could find an answer myself.

"Ew don't be so sentimental I hate that" she scoffed and Alex playfully nudged her.

After Alex and Philip spent ten minutes chatting the nurse came back. "Are you a relative of Philip's because we really need to get a guardian for him and someone he trusts would be best"

"No, sorry" Alex frowned. "We met a few months ago while I was in hospital and became fast friends because my room was right in front of the childcare place and he was being sneaky."

"Well, too bad." The nurse grabbed Philips hand and turned to leave.

"Um- before you go, what adoption centre are you sending him to?" Alex asked quickly. I shot him a warning look. Was he really thinking about us adopting? We weren't even married yet and we're only twenty one.

"Just the one we have next door, it's very convenient" she smiled and walked off.

"What the hell?" I yelled once I pulled Alex and the rest of the group into the elevator. "We're twenty one and engaged! We're not adopting, you douche!"

"I just wanted to know!" He rolled his eyes, defending himself.

"Oh, yeah right, just wanted to know?" Our friends quickly ran to the car leaving us outside the elevator fighting.

I could sense Alex getting irritated and impatient with me yet I didn't stop. Spoiler Alert: I should've. "Yes! I just wanted to know, now calm yourself" Alex said, still annoyingly calm.

"We're so young, we can't adopt, for gods sake Alex!"

"Yeah, you've made that clear!" He snapped, storming out the doors as I tried to keep up.

"Alex I-" he flung the car door open as I attempted to begin my rant and pulled the ring straight off my finger, throwing it to the ground, his eyes still fixed on me.

"It's that easy!" He huffed, jumping into the backseat with Laf and herc. Peggy scrambled out to retrieve the ring, stuffing it in her pocket and shooting deadly stares at both of us.

"Get in the car, dimwit!" She rolled her eyes and pulled me into the passenger seat vigorously. The drive back was silent. Completely silent. It wasn't an awkward silence, it was worse, it was those silences you have where you wait for the other person to apologise after a fight, even though you know you were in the wrong. A stubborn sort of silence.

"The fuck, John?" Peggy slammed her forehead on the wheel of her Jeep once everyone but us two where out of the car and back in the mansion. "What was that?"

"I-I don't know, I'm stressed, okay?"

"That's not an excuse! There was no need to start that fight! All he did was show some love for a child who lost his family, god are men so stupid that they can't analyse shit like that? I know I'm generalising here but seriously?"

"He was just talking to a kid-"

"A kid that was like him! When you grow up having a terrible childhood and crap parents- or barely any parents in Alex's case, and you feel as if you have nothing left to live for, you dream of a future family, where you make sure your kids don't get treated the way your parents treated you!" She stared at me as if what she said was meant to make sense. "I swear to god, this is why I'm a lesbian" she dropped the ring onto my palm and slammed the car door shut.

-

Eliza's POV

"The fuck, Alex?" I shouted, pacing around my bedroom as Alex sat cross legged on my baby blue bed sheets.

"Ok I possibly took it too far!"

"You pulled off his engagement ring, you idiot!" She lightly whacked me in the side of my head and exhaled loudly.

"That was really stupid"Laf muttered, watching Alex and I stress out while he and Hercules shared a bag of Cheetos.

"Well, he obviously doesn't want to get engaged!" He snapped, blinking back tears. "I need some fresh air."

"Gays, they're so dramatic!" Laf said, emphasising and extending the 'so'.

"Laf, you're gay" Herc replied.

"Oh... that explains it"

-
*SEASON THREE FLASH SPOILERS*
"Their engagement was only two days long and they somehow had more fights than Iris West and Barry Allen did during theirs. And Barry Allen had to fight an evil him and get sucked into a fucking blue portal yet Alex and John are more problematic!" I ranted to my sisters, leaning on the balcony.

"Maybe it's for the best..." Angelica twirled her hair and Peggy rolled her eyes even further back than before.

"You're still into Alex? Oh my god you-"

"I'm not! I'm just trying to help them" she interrupted, defensively. She was usually quite reserved so Peggy and I were almost taken aback by the outburst.

"Ok, fine, what do we do then?" Peggy huffed, resting her chin on her palm in defeat.

"They're only twenty one and twenty two, should they even be getting married?" Angelica started. Peggy and I shrugged, we'd never really thought about it. "I mean, this is Alex's first relationship and John's second one, is it even healthy for them to be getting married? They've been dating for four years I know, but still"

"You're not entirely wrong" I muttered.

"Hey, can we be included in this too?" Hercules asked and Peggy  pulled him and Laf into the room.

"I think they're nice and can get married" laf stated, looking for a kit Kat in a large candy bowl. "You never get married to your first relationship, only in movies and stuff and I feel like you oughta be pretty lucky to get that"

"Yeah, it's like the universe's way of saying 'sorry for the shit that happened earlier in your life, I'm offering you something good' I guess" Hercules nodded.

"You both sound stupid" I admitted, tugging at the rip of my pale blue jeans.

"Do not" Laf yelled through a mouth stuffed with m 'n' m's.

"I'm gonna go watch lord of the rings" Peggy picked up her jacket up from the couch and walked out. Why didn't I get one nice thing from the universe for my shitty childhood?

HIIIII. It's been a while! Sorry about this chapter it's super short but I've been very busy I'm so so sorry. How are u all?? I just saw Wonder Woman last night and it was THE BEST THING EVER. I literally fell out of my seat and started sobbing tears of joy once it ended. My friends weren't even surprised because I love superheroes.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

10.3K 168 12
[completed] Just another Hamilton college au! It's obviously very gay and such! Ships are: Lams Mullette Jeffmads Marliza i'm sorry
10.7K 349 19
John is in his second year of college and he has a dorm with his best friend alexander hamilton! John has had feelings for alexander since they meet...
3.5K 67 35
Completed This is the sequel to College years- lams fanfic. Please read that first. None of the fanart is mine. Most likely will be a little angst bu...
21.9K 814 14
Basically A College AU. Lots if drama, relationships, and all the good stuff™ Disclaimers: I will put any trigger warning in the chapters if there ar...