Return✔️

By 1DaughterOfPoseidon

~Second Book In Story of Us Series~ A year ago I left him. A year ago I lost her. I broke his heart. I rea... More

Author's Note
Covers
Preview
Elise
Zach
Elise
Zach
Elise
Zach
Elise
Zach
Elise
Zach
Gorgon
Elise
Zach
Zach
Elise
Zach
Elise
Zach
Elise
Zach
-The End-

Elise

1 0 0
By 1DaughterOfPoseidon

It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.

– J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

••••

I walked around town, without a sight of Zach. I studied his house for a few days, he didn't come in or out.

He wasn't anywhere.

Was it my fault?

Did I do something?

Of course you did you idiot, he saw you after you weren't you. He helped you and you pushed him out.

I'm a horrid person right?

Well you sure aren't a good person. Or am ok person. You really are a terrible person.

But humans make mistakes, right?

No one has ever made this many. You officially hurt him too many times. Would you like a ribbon?

He'll be ok....right?

Without you in his life, he'll be perfect.

"You're right." I said out loud. "I'm just a bundle of trouble that he hates."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

I've now become obsessed with The Outsiders.

Pray for anyone that has to see me in fangirl mode.

Word Count: 175

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 236K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1M 14.8K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
218K 19.7K 14
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
660K 33.7K 33
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...