Another Original

By kaykay1800lovesyou

What if there was another original...that wasn't a Mikaelson. She isn't known like the Mikealson family is... More

New town
Long Story Short...
Finally Moving On
Moonstone
The Tomb
AUTHORS NOTE
"...When you were human"
Niklaus Mikaelson
Pathetic little doppleganger
Worst Memories
Something is Wrong
Elijah's Safe Return
"I'm Not A Vampire, Damon"
Visions
Freya
The Deal
16 Years Later
Mystic Falls
Back in New Orleans
Epilogue

New Orleans

1.9K 50 1
By kaykay1800lovesyou

Elijah didn't know what to say to the woman he loved and loathed. Meanwhile Alesia said all she could say and hoped Elijah would decide by the time they reached Mystic Falls.

He spent the entire car ride trying to think of what to say to her. He decided it would be best to sleep on it and figure this all out in the morning.

The car had just arrived in Mystic Falls. Elijah drove. Rebekah and Alesia were both passed out in their seats, the blonde vampire in the passenger's seat and the hybrid sprawled across the backseat.

Elijah woke them both up. They both stirred awake. Elijah watched as Alesia sat up and walked out of the car into the house. But not before she glanced at him with hope in her eyes.

Elijah didn't know what to think. He loved her and yet he was angry with her for taking away his memories.

Rebekah quizzically looked at her brother trying to figure out what was buzzing in his brain "Elijah, as your sister I suggest you forgive her. It wasn't her fault. Henry forced her, if she didn't do it he would have killed her. He hated Alesia, her entire family hated her, Elijah. We are her only family. Just remember that"

Elijah had thought about what Rebekah had said. He decided he would talk to Alesia.

Meanwhile Alesia had received a text from Marcel asking her to come down to New Orleans for a few days. She obviously agreed because he was a friend.

Alesia had been packing when Niklaus entered her room. "Where you going" he asked.

"Nik, an old friend just got up with me. He needs my help with something in New Orleans. I'll only be a few days possibly a week" Alesia explained.

Nik just nodded and left the room. He didn't know what to say. He honestly had no words he just hoped she would stay safe and return to him and his family.

Elijah had been thinking of what to say as he made his way up to Alesia's room. But when he walked into her room and he saw her with suitcase in hand. "Alesia what are you doing?" He questioned her.

"Elijah" she said shocked. She didn't think she'd see him. She hoped to see him but also hoped she would be able to slip out without confronting him.

"So your just going to up and leave without talking" his eyes searched hers. Both sets of eyes had emotions swirling inside them.

"Elijah I want to talk but I really need to leave my friend he-" she was cut off by Elijah "I forgive you"

Alesia stopped breathing. She doesn't know what to think. Her mind was spinning. She didn't think of what she was going to do. She acted on impulse when she sped towards Elijah and kissed him.

She pressed her lips to his. The hybrid has waited for thousand years and she could wait a second longer. However she pulled back and actually processed what she did. "No- oh my- Elijah I'm sorry. I don't- I wasn't thinking. I just- um- I just acted on my instincts."

She sped out of her room with her suitcase, to her car. She threw her suitcase in the trunk and sped off.

Elijah was happy she did what she did but he was disappointed when she sped away after kissing him.

He forgave her for the spell and realized that after all this time it wasn't that he hated her for doing the spell. He was angry at Henry for making her. He was angry at his family for not telling him. He was angry for his mother for not realizing the spell placed on him. He was angry for everyone hiding the truth from him.

He sped downstairs to confront his siblings about everything that dawned on him.

Alesia's P.O.V.

I sped down the highway on my way to New Orleans. There's only on thing that's running through my mind: I kissed Elijah.

Was I too blunt? Was I stupid to think he loves me back? Was I idiotic to think that Elijah would ever want me again? I'm just a piece of leftover trash that has no family that never loved her.

All the thoughts of me and Elijah were pushed aside when I entered the bar where I had tracked down some of Marcel's vampires.

The bar was crawling with nightwalkers considering it was in the middle of the day and a few day walkers who just wanted a place to have fun.

All the vampires started to surround me. "Well, well, well, it seems as though you lot want to start a fight. Trust me when I say you cannot beat me. Now I'm looking for Marcel anyone know where he's at?"

One jumped for me and I snapped his neck as he was about it attack me. Another sped for me but I flipped him. Five more came at me and they all ended up temporarily dead.

"Enough!" I screamed and my eyes glowed the fiery aqua green. All the vampires stopped in shock as they saw my eye color. "I'm done playing games. Now someone point in the direction of Marcel and you all will keep your lives" I yelled out in frustration and annoyance.

A mixed guy with curly hair stepped up "I can show you to Marcel. Follow me."

We stayed in a comfortable silence. He walked through the streets of New Orleans to the compound.

The vampire walked into the compound with me following. He walked up the stairs to the study, I'm assuming. I stayed in the doorway.

There stood the one and only Marcel Gerard staring out the balcony door. He looked deep in thought. "Marcel there's someone here to see you. I don't know who it is" the unknown vampire said.

"Diego I'm not seeing anyone right now. Tell them to go away and come back another time" So the unknown vampire's name is Diego.

"Awe come on. Your just going to send me away like that, Marcel. I thought we were closer than that" I spoke and he spun around at the sound of my voice. "Alesia you came" he sounded surprised.

"Of course I did. An old friends calls and asks for my help. Obviously I'm going to help" I said as I walked over and hugged him.

"Oh Alesia this is Diego. Diego this is Alesia" he introduced me to the vampire that led me here. "Diego could me and Alesia speak in private" Diego nodded and left hit before he completely made it out of the room he turned around "It's nice to meet you, Alesia" he said and headed out again.

"So what did you need Marcel?" I asked getting straight to the point.

"I was wondering if you could help me protect someone and train them" Marcel asked with hope.

"Sure. Weird offer I don't see why you can't train the vampire" I said "but I am a way better fighter than you. I'm so glad you finally admitted I am better" I said with a smile and laughed "I'm just messing Marcel".

Marcel chuckled weirdly "yeah, let me introduce you and you can decide" he walked off and I followed.

He just acted really weird. But I must be imagining things. I followed Marcel through the streets of the French Quarter. It was early evening and the French Quarter was just starting to look alive.

We walked up to a church. Marcel made sure we weren't followed when we entered.

"Upstairs" he pointed upstairs directing where we were going and I followed him.

"This is the person I want you to train" Marcel opened a do it and walked in. I tried to follow him but was stopped by the seal. "Marcel I can't exactly enter the room if I'm not invited in"

"Sorry. Hey D. Go ahead and invite her in" Marcel said while looking at a small teenage girl with long brown waist length hair.

"She's a witch, a very powerful witch" the girl said to Marcel while looking at me. "Hey D, I would have never brought a witch here that I didn't trust" Marcel looked at the young girl. She nodded "come in". I catiously walked over the seal.

"Show me what you got" I said to the girl. She held her hand out and I flew back into the wall. "What the hell" I yelled. "Marcel you said it was a vampire that needed training, not a witch"

"To be honest Alesia I never said vampire. I said that I needed you to train someone I never said who or what" he paused and looked at me as I laid on the floor staring in awe at the little witch "Alesia I'd like you to meet Davina Claire" Marcel chuckled.

"Well my mistake. Gotta give it to you Davina your holding a lot of power" I stated with a smile as she helped me up.

"It's nice to meet you Alesia. Marcel has spoken a lot about you" Davina smiled.

"Oh really. Marcel has talked about me" I turned my head so I could see Marcel. He looked down embarrassed that davina just said "All good things I hope" I chuckled at Marcel's reaction.

"Alright let's start training, so you two will stop making fun of me" Marcel spoke.

"Okay. Marcel one question, why exactly should I train her? It looks as if she has a grasp on her powers" Marcel motioned me over and talked to me "She has trouble controlling her power. So I need you to train her to control her power" he explained.

Me and Marcel turned as Davina yawned. "Okay how about we work on your powers tomorrow and you can get some rest" I pulled the covers over Davina.

Before I walked out of the church attic I turned to Davina "If you can control your powers well I'll bring my grimiore and you can try some of my spells" she smiled and nodded as she closed her eyes.

I walked out with Marcel. "I could use a drink" I said hoping Marcel would join me so we could catch up. "I really need to make sure my night walkers are behaving" Marcel said with regret in his voice.

"It's fine Marcel. The king has to control his kingdom" we both chuckled.

He sped off in the direction of the compound while I walked towards a bar called Rousseau's. I walked in and felt a weird vibe but I brushed it off and ordered a beer.

I was drinking a beer when a brunette appeared at the bar a few stools away from me. She looked somewhat familiar.

She was talking with a witch. "Hayley you should find someone who knows about your family out here in the back country" the witch sad while pointing on a map and handing the girl, Hayley, a map.

Hayley smiled, said "thanks Sofie" and walked out the door. As hayley walked out the door I heard the witch call someone on her phone and listened to the conversation "She's headed out to the back country now...There's no other way...this is the only way to lure him here" the witch hung up.

I walked out of the bar and sped to the bayou knowing Hayley would already be there when I reached the bayou.

Once I arrived I saw a car which could only belong to Hayley since she steeped out of the car. "Who are you?" She asked as she stood in a defensive stance eyeing me to see when I would make a move.

"I'm not here to hurt you. I'm here to help that witch you talked to, Sofie, is up to something but I'm not sure what" I said as witches started to emerge around us "I think we're about to find out".

The witches started chanting. Both me and Hayley went down on our knees holding our heads. I hissed as my vampire fangs emerged as I felt immense pain until we both passed out.

I couldn't fight these many witches. Even if I did I would only be able to save myself and not Hayley.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

Hayley woke up in a stone cell in the cemetery where the witches took her and Alesia.

Hayley believes Alesia to be dead because Agnus had drove a stake through her heart. Hayley didn't know the vampire that attempted to save her nor did she know her name. For some reason Hayley felt a connection to her but didn't know why.

Little did she know, it was because the miracle child Hayley was carrying was part witch.

Hayley kept looking at the vampires grey and veiny body when she noticed something. The vampire's body started to regain color and the veins went away. The vampire gasped awake.

When Alesia gasped awake she looked around and notices the girl Hayley staring at her with confusion. "What happened" Alesia questioned.

"You were dead" she gasped. The vampire chuckled "Oh Hayley I've been dead for many many years. I'm Alesia by the way." She just look flabbergasted "But you were dead dead even for a vampire" I chuckled again "Hayley I'm an original hybrid. I can't be killed by a simple wooden stake" she just formed her mouth in an "o" shape.

"So Hayley why are the witches after you?" The hybrid questioned

"They say I'm carrying a miracle child" Hayley said unenthusiastically.

"Well they won't hurt you without having top go through me. As you've already seen its very hard to kill me" Alesia said in an attempt to lighten the mood.

"When you were temporarily dead some people came. One was a hybrid, which their child I'm carrying and another vampire, I'm guessing his brother. The witches purposed a deal and the hybrid didn't like it too much. He got angry and sped off as his brother chased after him. The witches have the two brothers until midnight top accept the deal or I die" she worriedly said. A tear slipped down her cheek.

"Don't worry Hayley. I will protect you. It may seem weird but I feel drawn to you" Alesia couldn't believe she just said that. But it was true she felt drawn to the unborn child.

Alesia stood up looking for a way out. She saw the metal barred door and slowly opened it hoping it wouldn't creak. Thankfully it didn't.

The hybrid motioned for Hayley to follow but before the wolf could stand the hybrid was stabbed with vervain by Sofie. Alesia felt woosie but fell unconscious once Sofie injected more vervain in her bloodstream.

Sofie then grabbed Hayley roughly by the arm and drug get to the two Mikealson brothers who had finally agreed on the deal. However they had a request: Hayley would stay with them.

The two Mikealson brothers had no idea about Alesia being in the same tomb they were currently in while waiting for Sofie to bring Hayley.

"Come Hayley time to get you home and away from these witches so you may rest" Elijah smoothly said as Klaus stood beside his brother eyeing the mother of his child with wonder and awe but no one seemed to notice.

"No I refuse to leave without her" Hayley said to Sofie. Sofie shot Hayley a glare but walked back to retrieve the inconclusive hybrid. "Who do you refuse to leave without her? You have a chance to leave yet you won't leave unless they release the other girl? Why?" Klaus questioned Hayley.

"Because she tried to save my life and not many people do that for me. I'd like to help her now." Hayley stated as Sofie and two male witches dragging Alesia walked back into the tomb.

Elijah's and Klaus's faces were in complete shock. They didn't expect to see her. "What did you do to her?" Elijah almost yelled about to lose it. He saw the woman he loved dangling from two guys arms like a rag doll.

"I injected her with vervain. She'll be fine in an hour. But just remember anything that happens to me will happen to Hayley and Alesia" Sofie warned.

Elijah and Klaus both sent glares towards the witches. The noble vampire stepped forward and carried the unconscious hybrid out of the tomb. While Klaus walked out following the mother of his child.

Elijah sped to the plantation house with Alesia in his arms. Klaus sped to the plantation house with Hayley in his arms, next to Elijah.

Once Elijah laid Alesia down on the couch she woke up. "Hayley" she screamed. Alesia hadn't noticed the brothers yet but Hayley ran to her making sure she was okay. They hugged.

Alesia saw Klaus walk into the living room. That's when she also noticed Elijah standing right behind Hayley, next to Klaus.

Her and Elijah kept eye contact until Klaus broke it by hugging Alesia. "Why are you here?" Klaus asked.

"I told you my friend needed help. I had finished helping him and I walked to a bar where Hayley was and the witches planned on taking Hayley to lure..." Alesia gasped as everything clicked together: who Sofie wanted to lure and between the story about Hayley being pregnant with a miracle child "the baby Hayley is carrying is yours" Alesia pointed towards Klaus "but why would Sofie want to lure you here?" Alesia asked confused.

Elijah answered "Sofie wants us to take down Marcel. Because there's a power struggle between the witches and the vampires."

"The friend I came to visit was Marcel" Alesia stated with caution. Elijah and Klaus both looked at her "but I believe he needs to be taken down to. However he is my friend and I don't want to see him killed."

She walked forward to get past Elijah but he grabbed her arm "I think we should talk" Alesia just nodded as they both walked upstairs.

Klaus went out to catch up with Marcel. Hayley went to bed to get some rest.

Elijah had walked in the room first followed by Alesia. Once Alesia closed the door she turned around and found Elijah stepping closer to her. "Elijah what are you doing" Elijah looked at her amused "I've  spent 1000 years worrying about everyone else's happiness and hardly ever my own. I was and still am in love with you Alesia. I know what you did was to protect yourself. I blamed you and I shouldn't have. But now I'm going to do something to make me happy" he finished and kissed Alesia slowly and passionatly.

She immediately kissed him back. Then she walked backwards until her back hit the door. Elijah's kisses became more and more frantic. He trailed kisses down her collarbone. She moaned out his name. He slipped her shirt off as she unbuttoned his dress shirt.

Elijah's hands found their way down to her pants and he slipped them off her. She practically ripped off his pants.

They found the way to the bed and the rest of the night was filled with moans from both Alesia and Elijah.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alesia woke up to the sunray shining through the window. She smiled as the memories from last night played in her head. The torn and shredded l clothes on the floor were proof enough that last night actually did happen and if that wasn't enough Elijah laid naked under the sheet beside her.

Elijah stirred awake "Good morning" he smiled down to her as he kissed her forehead. "Good morning" she hummed back.

They both truly loved each other but many obstacles had stood in their way for a 1000 years. That was until, last night.

Alesia decided to take a shower as Elijah said "Niklaus called a few times. He needs me to help him" she nodded "Okay" she was about to walk into the bathroom when he turned her around and kissed her on the lips with an overwhelming amount of passion.

After he broke the kiss, regrettably, he changed into a clean suit and left.

Alesia placed her fingers to her lips as if remaking the moment and keeping the feeling.

She had made it into the shower. After she was done she came out and only then realized that she didn't have clothes to change into because her clothes were in her car at Marcel's compound.

She wrapped her towel around herself as she headed to Hayley's room. Once Alesia arrived at her door, Hayley was sitting on her bed looking at her phone. The werewolf noticed the hybrid standing there "Hayley could I borrow some clothes?" The werewolf smirked deviously "Why don't you just use your clothes from yesterday" Alesia knew what she was getting at "Because they may be shredded on the floor. Now can I please borrow some clothes" Alesia asked her cheeks getting red from explaining why she needed to borrow clothes. Hayley nodded with a smile.

Alesia grabbed a pair of jeans and a tank top with a dream catcher on it.

"Hey Hayley, will you be okay for a few hours while I go do something and bring my car back here" she nodded "here's my number if any thing happens" she nodded again.

Alesia sped out of the house to the French Quarter. She had found her car and hopped in it. As she drove, she had remembered to stop by to help Davina control her powers and she also grabbed her grimiore as she promised.

Except when Alesia left Marcel made an appearance. "Did you know Elijah and Klaus are in town?" Marcel asked. "Yes I found out last night. Why?" She questioned curiously. "Because I don't want them to know about Davina" he said but little did she know he had something up his sleeve.

"I won't say anyyhing" Alesia said but as she was about to walk away Marcel injected her with enough vervain to be unconscious "I know but just as a precautionary measure" Marcel said to the unconcious Alesia.

He carried her upstairs and placed her in Davina's room. Davina had spelled it so Alesia couldn't leave. Marcel went down to her car and grabbed her suitcase. He placed it in Davina's room for Alesia. In order to hide Alesia's car he had to place it behind the church.

Marcel left after he hid her car because Klaus made a deal with Marcel. Klaus would hand Elijah over to Marcel. Little did Klaus know Marcel already had Alesia.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.9K 22
"she is alive but she isn't the same" in which the dead mikaelson comes back to life ▪▪▪ the vampire diaries - au [slow updates] started - March 14...
201K 4.4K 29
❌THIS STORY IS HORRIBLY WRITTEN AND I HONESTLY DO NOT RECOMMEND YOU READING IT❌ Arianna Carly Jane was a normal girl with a normal family and normal...
14.6K 129 29
The Unknown Salvatore is about this 17 year old girl, Addison, who moves to Mystic Falls to meet her father, Zach Salvatore. When see gets to Mystic...
20.2K 527 20
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline grew up with the Mikaelsons, when they were human. Caroline and Rebekah a...