Gotham x Reader

omgeecat

You find yourself living in Gotham City, funny thing is... nobody told you the city is taken over by a bunch... Еще

Entering Gotham
Roaming the Sketchy Streets of Gotham with Selina Kyle
Is it who I think it is?
Lots of catching up to do
The Interrogation.
Discussions
Gotham City High
Arkham Escape
Jerome makes a move
Save the Date
The Magician
Back to Reality
He's Lost his Marbles!
The Wayne Manor
Jervis Tetch
A Rude Invitation
The Mad Hatter
Tea Time
Aftermath
Maybe I should leave Gotham for good
All Up to Me
New Girl
Silver St. Cloud
Sneaky St. Cloud
Fights with Friends
Confessions
A Suprising Case
He's Back...
Foggy Memory
Lights out
Jerome's Revenge
Pre-show Carnival
Our Beloved Princess
The Mirror Maze
Burgers & Fries with Milkshakes- Oh my!
Training Day
Meet me at the Cabin
Frank.
Birthday Bash!
Suspicion
Dangerous game
Riddle me this
An Autopsy revealed
Night Owl
Torn between Two PT.1
Torn Between Two PT.2
Warning Alfred
Who took the Tetch Virus?
Lee's Secret
Buried Alive
Finding Jim
Nightmares
A Race Against Time to Find a Cure
Its Getting Stronger
This City is Falling Apart
Its BEEN a HOT minute

The Last Laugh

6K 154 19
omgeecat

Bruce's POV
At last this dreaded show was going to start, and I was hoping this wasn't going to takelonger than it should. I stood up next to Alfred waiting for (Y/N) to make her appearance center stage. I wonder why it seemed to be taking so long.... "Let's choose a special guest from the audience.." The magician said and waved his arm throughout the crowd, pointing to ME. I had a panic attack on the spot. The magician motioned his hand for me to come up on stage, "Alfred, I don-" I stammered, "Go on Bruce, go have some fun" and pushed me forward. I walked slowly to the stage, the magician pulling me towards an odd box on a table. "Now young sir, hop into this box." I followed his instructions diligently and looked out into the crowd for Alfred. As he closed me in, he placed metal sheets between each box. Then forcefully pushing two BLADES into the top and bottom of the box. I looked out to Alfred after finding him, watching him take one fearful gulp. The Magician split the box and I in half! Perhaps Magicians weren't that bad after all. I was then put back together and headed back to Alfred and Lee.

The crowd cheered and rejoiced, watching in awe and entertainment. The next act came on and to everyone's shock and surprise... it wasn't a magic act... it was a pure cold blooded murder right in front of our eyes. Everyone started screaming and panicking all throughout the room, "NOBODY LEAVE OR ELSE-" He warned, everyone followed his orders, a few panicked and ran for their lives while the rest remained seated in order to avoid controversy. He took off his beard and mustache to reveal himself as none other than Jerome Valeska.

Oh no, oh no, Where was (Y/N)?? What did they do to her?

"Alfred! Alfred!!" Alfred took a hold of my shoulders and instructed "You are to find somewhere to hide Master Bruce, NOW!" I interrupted "Alfred WHAT ABOUT-" He pushed my away from the main dining hall "NOW BRUCE." I ran as fast as I could, trying to figure something while running, I ran behind a curtain near the dining hall and stood there as silent as I could.

Lee's POV

As soon as everyone found out the magician was Jerome Valeska, there was panic everywhere. I suddenly came to the realization that (Y/N) was pulled aside to be a guest in the show, and I haven't seen her sense. Hoping and praying she was okay, I ran to another area, hoping to call Jim and tell him to bring the GCPD. My hands trembled while I reached in my purse, the tips of my fingers moving erratically as I dialed his number. Finally for what seemed like the longest wait, he answered "Lee-", I interrupted him with a shaky tone in my voice, "Jim hurry, come quick, the magician-" someone apart of this sickening act found or recognized me and put a cloth over my mouth filled with the most foul stench and before I knew it, I was knocked out cold.

Bruce's POV

Someone then pulled me backwards as I watched chaos throughout the room, soon finding out it was Selina.

She whispered screamed, "Bruce we need to go! Follow me" I sped walk with Selina down a series of rooms till I saw the outside. "Wait Selina-" I stopped in my tracks, "You're leaving?"

"No duh, Bruce- Now lets go!" she tugged on my hand,

I released and threw my hand out,

"No Selina! I am NOT leaving (Y/N) and Alfred behind."

"Your loss Bruce, I'm getting out of here". She left me standing alone, worried and scared for the people and I attending the ball.

I ran back behind the curtain, where I originally was. Jerome picked up the phone that was laying beside him, as that was going on, his assistant brought out Lee onto a spinning wheel. This guy was a lunatic! The phone rang on speaker, then Jim's voice came on, "Lee- Lee I was-"

"Ahhh....Jimbo...are you outside? Oh- you are oooh goodie!"

As the conversation continued

Jerome shoved his face into a long camera, and started blabbing on..

"Well- see the show for yourself Jim!'

a few moments passed, and Jim interrupted "I sware if you touch Lee-"

"Don't worry I haven't touched a hair on her head... hehe.. wait just a second Jim, I've got something else I think might interest you in turning yourself in..." he gave a big fat smirk to the camera before exiting the stage.

(Y/N) POV

Jerome sashayed slowly towards me, "Time for your act!! HAHAHAH!!!"

I gave him a furious look, my eyebrows bent towards my eyes.

He placed his warm hand on my cheek, "Aw don't be mad precious, it's all for the show" and lead me onto the stage.

The lights were blinding, making it hard to differentiate the faces of the crowd.

I squinted my eyes until they adjusted to the lighting in the room.

I felt awkward, dangling, attached to the box with ropes, and a bandana secured tightly around my face.

"NO-" Jim shouted.

"Oh yes Jimbo... Better hurry up and get in here before I start doing some bad things! HAHAHAH!-"

The phone call ended abruptly, "That went well." Jerome smiled and turned towards Lee and I.

"Let's make things a little interesting, eh?" turning his back on us, now facing the fearful crowd.

Bruce's POV

I felt some peace when I saw (Y/N) alive, but at the same time sickened that something like this happened to her on what was supposed to be a beautiful night.

"Wheeeerreee's Bruce Wayne-" Jerome scanned the room for me, panning his head from side to side. I was shaking in my shoes, my knees felt wobbly, and there was pressure in my chest, I was filled with fear from head to toe. "Brucieee buddy- come on out..." I stared at him through the hole of the curtain.

"I'm getting bored out here Bruce!!!" Jerome impatiently tapped his foot on the ground.

"KILL THE BUTLER!" the assistant called out.

I saw a group of people from a far grab Alfred,

Alfred looked distressed,

I couldn't let Alfred fight my fight.

This was between Jerome and I.

I barely put out my foot outside of the curtain, and found myself being drawn back by Jim Gordon.

"He only wants you, Bruce-"

"I can't let him hurt Alfred or (Y/N) I care about them too much to let something like this hurt them. I have to go."

Jim stood back a little, I got out of his latch onto me, and made and entrance outside of my hiding spot.

Alfred and the group were fighting as he was being taken away to his doom.

"WAIT!" I screamed out, the room fell silent from all the chanting and arguing.

"Ahhh... There you are!" Jerome's devil smile came out from the depths of his darkness. The sounds of my shoes echoed throughout the dining hall.

People apart of Jerome's clan, grabbed me, and began taking me upstage, I figured if I passed Alfred on the way, I could quickly inform him about the weapon I hid in my jacket and the arrival of Jim Gordon.

Just as according to plan I clawed my way out of their grip,
"There's something in my jacket and Jim Gordon is here" I whisper-screamed.

Alfred quickly grabbed it in a blink of an eye.

I found myself staring out into a field of people,

It was nerve- wracking but nothing different than the normal conferences or speeches I've attended for Wayne Enterprises, only for the fact that everyone in the building was being held hostage...

Jerome got uncomfortably close to me, holding me tight to his chest with his arm as a lock, clutching a pocketknife in his hand.

I gulped, uncertain what his next move would be.

The knife was slightly slicing my skin, causing me to bleed a little.

I felt the cut being exposed to the harsh cold temperature.

(Y/N) POV

I squirmed around the ropes, hoping it would let me loose, as I was worried about Jerome killing Bruce.

I squealed just a little bit,

"Aww.. hush up doll face- this'll only take a second..." Jerome huffed, creaking his head towards my direction. "Check behind the curtains incase they're other people playing hide and go seek."

Suddenly loud booming sounds echoed the room,

My head swirled around the room, hoping no bullets would fly my direction.

Everything came to a screeching halt-

"Let them go, Jerome. " Jim ordered.

"Ooooh, you know I can't do that.. Jimbo."

"I don't have a clear shot-" Alfred intervened.

Someone came from around the stage and stopped the act from furthering itself,

"STOP JEROME! Let go of these innocent civilians." as the man walked closer to him, breathing in his face, "Jerome, this was not apart of the plan!" the man whispered to him, and ultimately killed him.

The audience screamed, as Jerome died.

I closed my eyes, wanting this to all be a horrible nightmare, I didn't want this horrific image in my head, I slide my head against the box sideways so I couldn't see what was happening.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the GCPD came in, asking for witnesses, and taking away the man who killed Jerome, and Jerome himself, my uncle and Harvey came jogging towards me as I was still tied up to the box. Lee had already been released from whatever she was attached to.

Harvey undid the ropes as my uncle made sure I got down safely, untying the bandana around my face.

Finally I could breathe and talk easily.

My eyes were starting to collect a few tears, I couldn't believe what I had just witnessed, It was all too much for me to handle. Jim stared into my eyes and brought me into a hug, patting my head as I buried my face into his chest, "It's okay, It's all over with...I won't let anyone hurt you." I hugged him tighter, as I started gasping for air while crying."

When my crying spell was over, I wiped my tears, and looked over to see Bruce standing shyly, all alone.

I left Jim's side and made my way over to Bruce.

Bruce put out his arms as I was inches away from him.  I hugged him and felt the love from him.

"I'm so glad you're okay, I was worried sick about you." he whispered in my ear.

I brought myself back out of the hug, and revealed my face,  looking intently into his soft eyes. I felt a rush of sadness from the terrible events that took place and found myself shedding a tear again. My head brought itself down.. Bruce pushed my head back upwards, and placed his hand on my cheek, rubbing the tear off with his thumb. My cheeks felt overloaded with heat from blushing, he gave me a small grin saying "I'll always be here for you. I will never let anything like this happen to you again. I promise."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

139K 4.4K 49
I am Victory C, Im a Drug GodFather. Ive done deals with Gotham before. With Bruce Wayne, Black Mask, Penguin and many more. I am wanted in over 3 c...
22.4K 514 27
Bruce Wayne meets a mysterious girl, who comes with a lot of problems. Will these problems fade in to romance? Or turn to chaos? {Process of editing...
2.9K 262 52
Stephanie Brown's return to Gotham City is not what she expected. A few years removed from the life she thought she wanted to leave behind, fighting...
1.3K 22 14
It all starts when you meet him at your job,then things get heated... DUN DUN DUNNN _______________________________________________________ In this b...