Odd Ball

Door 903khi

"It's all blue over here cus." _______ In which a black girl who's favorite color is blue, embarks on an epic... Meer

Description
I'm going to die.
Pug Face
An Argument With Esteban The Door Man
Dropped On The Head As a Baby
Nigga. Is That a Soft Lavender?
Hot Ass Room
Always Save The Video To Your Phone
Can a Crip Donate Blood?
To Kill, Keep, or Release
If I Pay $200 For a HIV Test, I Better Have It.
The Struggle Meal and The Sad Boy
The Pool, The Pool, The Pool is on Fire.
A Blown Up Kitchen
The Blood That Crip Walks
Coco on The Corner
ILoveBitches2017
Swing From The Chandelier
Siri Better Yell SUWOO
The Fault in Our Hood
92 Cents And Becky With The Good Hair
For Narnia
$300 Bond
The Beginning of a Gymnastics Career
That Sentimental Shit
Small A/N very important
Gang Gang
Bruh.
Trap Shit
Gucci Shades
Lil Filler
Rock, Paper, Scissors
Baby
Bhocolate Bhip Bhookies
Be Black And Die
Whew Chile This Bitch Can't Fight
Prostitute. Period.
Potion
Mcdonalds
Get Out The Tube
Im back btchesss
Gummy Bears and Group Events

Gun?

11.9K 464 170
Door 903khi

If you get notifications about updates, they're not updates, I'm just changing the names of the chapters.

------
"Aye blood!" A man dressed in all red yelled from across the street. He quickly scurried over, holding on the the buckle of his sagging pants, his group of hot tamales watching as he shuffled toward me.

We probably looked like a tidal wave meeting a fire ball with my blue shirt, jeans, shoes, and ombré blue hair. Him wearing the same thing except in red.

"Aye you good blood?" He asked me, eyeing me in distrusting way.

I gave a small grin, "It's all blue over here cus'."

And that's where I messed up at.

"The hell you mean?! We 'ont fuck with no blue round here blood!" He practically yelled in my face gripping his pants. The other red clad men heard the commotion and stalked across the street.

"Ayy this trick over her' talkin' about 'it's all blue over here cus'" he mocked me feigning a high pitched voice.

A loud chorus of disbelief followed.

The original deadpool look alike lifted his shirt flashing the blunt end of his gun.

Gun?

Gun!

Shit!

"You wanna take that shit back? It's all B's over here. Ain't no C's blood!" He crooned on and on.

I looked around nervously at the group surrounding me, trying to reassure myself that they surely wouldn't do anything on this busy street.

Then again no one would snitch.

It's okay, don't panic.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking. I ain't gang affiliated. I just really really like the color blue." I said gesturing to myself.

They're voices became raised as I admitted my love for all things blue, by then the commotion had caused traffic to come to a stop. Nosy people with they're windows cracked trying to see what's happening.

The ring leader glanced around the circle that we were in, I realized that no one could see inside the circle which was a big problem.

I was inside.

He pulled out his gun and put a finger over his mouth when I shrieked.

"Don't kill me! I'll dye my hair red!"

Lie.

"I'll only wear red!"

Lie.

"I'll burn every piece of blue fabric and article I have!"

Another lie.

He shook his head and with squinted eyes said "too late. It's all blood."

Someone put they're hand over my mouth and lifted me off the ground, I was kicking with my life force but to no avail, I was still being carried. I was thrown into one of the stopped cars.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

15.3M 551K 65
"Hey there beautiful, wanna go out sometime?" He asked with a slight smirk. "With you?" I asked in a sweet voice. "Sure thing baby girl" He replied. ...
On The Run Door SDiDdy

Mysterie / Thriller

22.5K 440 37
'It is horrible outside, and with the short time it took to take me in the car, I'm soaked. It's too dark to know what car it is. I wonder if that's...
3.8K 107 16
A 16 year old girl had grown up with a gang known as "the Violets". she grew tired of their criminal ways and decides to finally run way. With her ne...
9.8K 116 25
Completed!! -- I could hear him running behind me. "HELP!" I started to scream the words repeatedly. I felt like I was the stupid, helpless girl in...