The Alpha Academy

By muxiro

"No matter where you run, I'll always be at the other side, tesoro," he softly whispers. My eyes slowly close... More

i
ii
chapter 01
chapter 02
chapter 03
chapter 04
chapter 05
chapter 06
chapter 07
chapter 08
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15 | part 1
chapter 15 | part 2
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27 - part 1
chapter 27 - part 2
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37 - part 1
chapter 37 - part 2
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50

chapter 09

37.2K 1K 466
By muxiro

  "Sooner or later we've all got to let go of our past."– Dan Brown

(having major Damon feels so enjoy the sexy gif because i sure am)

((note: I don't speak Italian so if you do and I have made a mistake, please do tell))

9.

All I saw was a grey blur. His wolf crashed on mine with such force that my wolf fell back on the ground, trapped under his body.

By Goddess, was his wolf beautiful. I could look all day at his wolf and never grow tired of the grey fur, the cold grey eyes. His wolf leaned forward and licked my face, my sides, the top of my ears, my snout. He didn't stop licking, and my wolf didn't stop him either. We were trapped under him yet we felt...... free?

He stopped when he was satisfied that he licked almost every place on my body, covering me with his smell.

Leaning back, he stared at me. His eyes turned darker with each passing second. A low, approving growl escaped his wolf when his eyes traveled all over my wolf.

Then all of a sudden, he started nudging me.

What the heck? Suddenly, all my senses came back to their respective places. What are we doing under this arrogant-cantankerous-domineering-pompous-son-of-a-bitch Alpha? I immediately pushed him away and let out a deep, angry growl. Due to my strong push, he was now standing three feet away from me. 

He wasn't doing anything, he just stood there and watched me with his deep, fiery eyes.

The silence continued for a while. It was just our wolves just staring at each other. Growing annoyed, I decided to go back to my room. But his voice stopped me.

His voice?

I turned around so now I was facing him. And hell yes, there he was. Just in some shorts, completely shirtless. I swear, they take out time to wear shorts so why not spare 10 seconds and wear a bloody shirt as well? But no, instead of wasting 10 precious seconds of their life, they'd rather torture us poor creatures with their perfect hard body sculpted by marble.

He took a step forward, his muscles flexing with every movement. Droplets of sweat ran down his neck, over his broad and strong shoulders.

What's wrong with you, Vivian?

"Don't go.... can we talk?"

My wolf laid down on her paws, and growled which was a signal for him to continue.

"Not like this..... can you shift?"

When I didn't budge, he moved forward.

"Please?" his eyes were returning to their previous greyish-blue.

I was shocked.

Never in my entire life have I ever heard Ethan Salvador plead to me. 

"Shift, goddamn it!" he yelled.

His anger was driving me insane. How can one person be so god damn-frustratingly-bipolar?

Tired of his bullshit, I stood up and hid behind a tree. Soon, I was out in front of him wearing the clothes that were tied around my ankle. That is when I remembered I was wearing the shirt Tyler gave me in the forest and a pair of boxers I borrowed from Josh before we left the room to go to the gaming area. Why hadn't I changed?

Oh yes, this prick changed my room.

"You better speak up quick since I have a lot to say as well," I crossed my arms over my chest.

His eyes lingered down to look at what I was wearing but quickly moved up when he probably sensed me sending him bloody daggers.

"What the fuvk are you wearing?"

"Clothes?!"

Bloody mood swings.

"Why are you wearing their clothes....why?" he spoke through gritted teeth. His breath became harsh and shallow, his hands automatically curling into fists at his sides.

"Oh, you out of all the people should know why! Since I have no belongings back at my old room!"

He quickly walked towards me and stood just three feet away from me. His distinct smell entered my body in tremendous waves, ruining every single nerve ending of my body. Lighting anything that could be lit, burning anything that could be burnt. The smell filled me. Drowned me.

I guess that he felt the same since he pulled me into his hard chest, embracing me. He moved one of his hand behind my neck and pulled me even closer. He leaned down after a while and buried his face in my hair, inhaling my smell.

"Tu sei mia. Il mio, Vivian." (You are mine. My, Vivian)

I was standing there frozen, trying to understand what was happening.

I felt my eyes closing. Why?

Then all of a sudden, I was inhaling him. Taking in every inch of his scent. Trying to keep it locked within me forever.

"I h-hope," he stepped back as he cleared his throat, " I hope you liked your new room." he hesitantly passed me a smile.

I could laugh at this situation.

What was happening? First, we reject each other, then we dance together, then we talk shit about each other, then we hate each other, then we hug each other? What is wrong with us?

I raised one of my brows at him, not having any more of it, I snapped, "Oh since we are on the same page, let me put this very nicely for you, Alpha Ethan, what in the world made you think that I needed a new room? For your information, I am quite content with the room I'm living in. I've got great company there, too."

He let out a deep, warning growl. "Don't test me, mio caro." (my dear)

"What fuvking language are you speaking?"

"Scemo," he smirked. (fool)

"Forget it. Just answer my question," I started stomping my feet, waiting for him to answer.

"You never answered my question."

I threw my hands in the air, "Unbelievable! Okay fine, you want to know how I liked the bloody room? I hate it, absolutely hate it!" His face fell and a frown appeared. "I despise it just like I despise you! And you know what? I haven't even seen the room because I don't fucking care, just like I don't fucking care for-"

He let out another growl, but this time it was louder. Way louder. I never expected him to get this mad.

This boy and his problems.

"Do not complete that sentence or so Goddess help me....." he closed his eyes and tilted his face up.

I didn't know how or what to answer back so I just stood idle, waiting for him to speak.

"Do you like him?" 

"Excuse me?"

"Tyler. Do you like that pup?" he was facing me now, his face and body tense. His lips set in a straight line.

"Don't call him a 'pup', you don't even know him," I spat out.

His face dropped, his breaths were long and more drawn out now. His eyes were looking at me with such intensity, I swear that I would've almost let him do anything to me. Almost.

"You care for the pup..." he closed his eyes and let out a long sigh.

I was going crazy now, I am sure. First, he tells me hates me, then he rejects me, then he gets jealous, then he gets more jealous and now he is even more jealous? Or maybe he just wants me to screw this Academy up, just like High School.

"I found your bra lying on the sofa, why would you put it there?" he spoke through gritted teeth.

I stared at him, dumbfounded.

"So it was you who took my bra! May I ask why? Bras are pretty damn expensive!"

"Why was it lying there, in the view of anyone and everyone?"

"Why does it bother you?"

"Uh..I-It doesn't."

"Then stop asking about it and give it back!"

"You can find it in your new room," he offered, crossing his arms over his chest.

Why did he do.....that? Now, his biceps will keep distracting me.

Focus, Viv!

"I told you I am not switching room, even if my old and current room is crawling with spiders and cockroaches, I won't leave. Get that in your mind!" Well, I was exaggerating obviously.

He remained silent.

Then continued after taking some long, steady breaths, "I do not like you living with two unmated Alphas. I do not like you talking with them. I do not like how they can see your undergarments sitting around. And I do not like you wearing their clothes. Not. At. All."

This was absolutely unbelievable. What drug was he on?

I laughed. "Bro, you lost the right to say anything like that to me the day you were crowned. Now, I do not give a shit about your opinions."

If he was mad before, he was definitely livid now. For a second, I thought he would lunge at me and tear me apart. But I liked seeing him angry. I felt happy whenever he got pissed off because of me. I lived for that feeling.

"Listen Ethan, this is not High School anymore. We both are changed. We hated each other and we still do. So please, drop this childish act and find something else for yourself instead of interfering in my business. I am sure you will find more interesting and easy targets than me. Thanks for the room offer but I don't want it, here are the keys," I shoved my hands in my pockets. Hopefully, the key is still in there otherwise this would be awkward. I felt for the keys in the pocket. Thank Goddess, they were there. 

I threw the keys at Ethan who made no effort to catch it.

"Now for this overprotective, jealous act you're doing, please stop, right now. I feel absolutely nothing for you. Our bonds have broken, we rejected each other right? Now please, stop bothering me and leave me alone."

Ethan's face was now ice cold. You could probably chill a can of any soda on it, and I bet it would freeze in less than a minute. He was in shock after hearing my long ass rant about how I absolutely give no damns about him. That ought to put him in his place. Better not interfere in my life anymore.

I went behind the same tree and stripped. In less than two minutes, I was running back to the rooms but before I left, I heard Ethan murmuring in the same bloody language he used with me.

"Se solo potessi, amore."  (If only I could, love)

Whatever the hell that means.

---

Today was my father's class; Wolf Battles. I was ready to fight anyone. Fighting is my passion. Back in my pack, my father used to train Zack and I together every day due to which I am the strongest she-wolf of the pack and stand right under my brother when ranked according to skills. However, I have defeated my brother several times so I am sure we are probably neck-to-neck.

The reason why I liked fighting was because I felt alive, charged, energized. As if nothing could stop me. I have control over my body. It is me against everyone.

"Each one of you will fight with only one person today and that person is; me," Father announced.

A sea of collective gasps and sounds evoked from the trainees. It was a challenging task since he is a well-skilled Alpha, after all. However, I felt absolutely ready. Fighting with father was one of my favourite thing, he would always defeat me for sure but the adrenaline rush I got whenever I fight him makes the loss worth it. He was a real challenge, and I loved it.

"I want you to show me, if not all, then most of the skills and tricks you know so I know where I need to help you. Understand?" Everyone nodded. "So, let's just start this alphabetically. Do not worry, I will go easy on you. First up, Andy," he motioned for him to come over.

Andy looked a mixture of both strong and worried. Father and Andy shifted and the fight continued without any delay. I could see that father could easily end the battle but he wanted to see Andy's skill so he lead the fight on. Andy was done in less than 3 minutes. Next was Angela and then the battles continued. Everyone was fighting fairly good, showing good skills. There were only a few small she-wolves who were having difficulties in fighting father.

Tyler and Josh fought extremely well. Out of all, they both were the best fighters for sure. Probably because they trained a lot and how they also had Alpha blood in them.

I had to give it to father. He had fought 21 wolves by now yet he kept getting more and more active somehow.

"Vivian, your turn," my father mind-linked, a wolfish grin present on his wolf.

Finally!

I went behind a tree and quickly shifted. 

"Don't think I'll go easy on you because you are my daughter." he teased.

"Likewise, father."

We did what we always did back at our pack. We started by rounding each other and then at the count of 5, we would attack.

1,2,3,4,5......

Then it began.

We both pounced at each other. Since father's wolf was bigger, he had an upper-hand at grabbing me and throwing me away. My wolf lowly growled, enjoying the adrenaline rush. I then let my father attack me continuously, not doing anything except defending. My plan was to attack once he was tired. He didn't understand my plan so he kept on attacking my wolf as fast as he could, hitting me at the sides, pulling me and throwing me away.

Then, his pace slowed and I smiled to myself. 

Let's get it started.

I waited for my father's wolf to catch its breath. His wolf stopped, and that is when I attacked. I first landed on top of him, trapping him underneath my wolf. My wolf hit him at every available spot.

"Nice one, daughter," my father's voice rang in my mind.

This was his distracting technique. But I knew it too well now. Before, I always used to fall for it and ended up losing. But now, I won't make that mistake.

My wolf's teeth lightly nipped at his ear, the metallic taste of blood on my tongue now.

"Ouch, that one hurt, Viv," he again tried.

"Not falling for this dad. But I'll give you a chance," After saying this, I stood up from him.

From somewhere, I heard Josh screaming, "Why didn't you end the battle?! Are you crazy!" 

I laughed inwardly. He wanted me to make my father surrender. But no, before that I have to bring the fight up by a few notches.

Our wolves both faced each other now. His wolf was brown and pretty tall for an Alpha. I admired my father from afar, wondering how I got so lucky to have a dad like him?

This time, I attacked first, surprising him. He once again fell back on his back, I grabbed his wolf's back legs from my mouth and tried my best to throw him away. He landed quite far away.

I took this time to look at my surroundings. Everyone was fully immersed in our father-daughter battle. Some even had their mouth hung open wide, like Josh. And then there were some who were supporting me, like Tyler and Angela.

The Alphas were also enjoying the fight as well. Alpha Carlos and Lennon had these surprised looks on their faces, whereas Ethan was looking at my father's wolf with a huge ass grin on his face.

Not wasting any more time, I looked forward towards my father to see he was running towards me. My wolf moved away at the last second. Father growled. He was probably getting frustrated since it was taking too long for him to defeat me. But he obviously knew I was a challenge. I knew all of his tricks. And he knew mine. We were an open book to each other when it came to fighting, but sometimes undefeatable.

"Let's end this." I heard him speak before he once again jumped at me.

I moved my head at the right time and got him by the side. I pushed him on the ground, earning another frustrated growl from him.

"FINISH THE FIGHT, BLUFF!" I heard Tyler cheer.

His cheer further fueled my adrenaline. 

I was going to defeat him. For the first time ever. Oh, my god.

I sat on his wolf once again, trapping him underneath me.

Just as father was about to move his neck to the side to surrender, I heard someone.

"Come on, Viv! It is about time you defeat father!"

Zack.

I quickly moved my head to see him.

Wrong move. 

In seconds, I was pinned below, my father on top.

DAMN YOU ZACK!

"Oh, shit...... Sorry sis...." Zack shouted.

I was sure he was not sorry at all. That ass.

I tried to escape father's grip but I knew I couldn't so I did what all the wolves previously did; I surrendered.

Oh, you're dead Zack.

---

Everyone acknowledged my fight with my father, complimenting on my skills after I came back from the forest, clothed. Even Alpha Carlos and Alpha Lennon said positive and good words on our fight. Ethan said nothing, he just sat with a blank face. Whereas, Josh was absolutely furious at Zack for distracting me. He yelled at him saying, "You ass! She lost because of you!" And pointed an accusing finger towards him.

Zack remained calm and gave him a laugh, "You do realize you are talking to a future Alpha?"

"And do you realize, so are you?" 

Nice one, Josh.

Zack raised his eyebrows, "Strange. What a weak wolf you have, I couldn't smell your power at all..." he teased.

Josh growled, his eyes turning dark. Before they start fighting, I decided to intrude by jumping on my brother and hugging him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he spun me around. When he put me down, I gave a powerful punch to his stomach. 

He bent down, groaning, and placed his hands on his belly.

"I deserved that."

I punched him again.

"Maybe that too."

Our father's cough broke our reunion. Oh, I forgot we were having a class. Everyone was looking at us three. Father had his eyebrows raised.

Oh, God.

"Zack, go sit on my chair and wait till this class is over," Father ordered and Zack willingly obeyed.

As soon as Zack reached the seats, I saw his body tense. 

He saw Ethan. 

Ethan was staring at him too, a strange look on his face. I could practically feel the glare my brother was passing to Ethan. All the Alphas stood up to greet him. He first hugged Alpha Lennon and then Alpha Carlos. When it came to meeting Ethan, he just nodded abruptly and sat on father's seat. His eyes then locked with me.

"Please give me the permission to kill this bastard," I heard his voice in my mind.

"And risk your life? No thanks."

"You don't believe in my strength?"

"Shut up and let me concentrate. You are the worst distractor."

Father was narrating us moves to help attack and defend our opponents. I knew most of them since he had taught me these before. However, he did tell some new, interesting tips as well. As soon as the class ended, Jordon and Ashlee came to me.

"So Jordon and I wanted to invite you to the movie night we are having in the gaming area. It will start at 7, three hours from now." Ashlee grinned.

"Of course, I would love too!" I passed them a smile in return.

"Yay! See you soon!" Ashlee hugged me and soon they were on their way.

It had been months since I last saw a movie so I was really looking forward to it. Plus, I missed spending time with my pack members so in all this would be a really good day.

I suddenly remembered Zack was here. I turned around to face where I last saw Zack. He was in deep conversation with father so I decided to interrupt them. I ran towards them and jumped on Zack's back. His hands instantly found my legs to help balance both of us.

"Vivian! We were talking." My father spoke, his eyes wide.

"Not anymore!" I grinned.

Zack laughed, "Dad, we can talk later. I want to spend some time with this doofus before I go."

I slapped his head, "Who you callin' a doofus?"

Father smiled at us, "Alright alright. I'll see you at home."

---

Zack and I were in my room now, the old one obviously. Tyler and Josh had helped bring all my old stuff back in my room before the class had even started. I need to thank them for that. Right now, we both, brother-sister duo, were laying down on the couch, talking about new things that were happening back at our pack. I really needed this time with him. I felt happy and at peace.

Well, I guess I spoke too soon since it didn't last for long. Loud, obnoxious laughter was heard outside my door. The door opened with a bang. There was Josh, carrying a giggling blonde girl in his arms.

Their laughter stopped when they saw both of us.

"Hiya room-mate," he started and walked inside, "and hi to you too." he narrowed his eyes towards my brother. "Since you both are busy and so are we, I think we'll go to my room. Adios amigos!" With that, he left us.

I turned around to face my brother, who was glaring at me, his eyes as dark as coal.

"Room-mate?"

Uh-oh!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Guess who updated???? Yes, me! Well, since I was having my finals (still am) I couldn't write. But, here it is! A long-ass chapter. Hope you enjoyed it.

Guys, please vote and comment. I get really discouraged when I don't get any votes or comments. I was almost going to delete this book. But a fellow reader's comment motivated me to write this chapter. Thus, I dedicated that chapter to that reader. Thank you so much, it means everything to me when I see somebody enjoying what I created. 

So please, vote and comment. I'll be forever thankful to you lovely people. 

Stay safe, and above all, stay happy. 

Until then. <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 3.5K 17
"Say it Blake" Damon says forcefully, keeping my hands pinned above my head. "Say what I want to hear" "N-No Damon" I whimpered. The pain in my wrist...
785K 21K 50
I'm falling for the Alpha... ... Book 1 |Highest ranking #1 in werewolf - October 18, 2022| Started : Feb. 28, 2017 Finished: May 9, 2017 I#1 in w...
27.8M 917K 89
#1 werewolf #1 teenfiction "That night meant nothing to me Olivia." "You were just like another girl to me." He smirked, "and you KNOW how I do girls...
2.8M 49.6K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...